Lycanthrope friend of mine

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lycanthrope friend of mine

Post by Maxx on 21.09.13 13:10

I checked you out and viewed you before I posted.....
avatar
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2569
Age : 102
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Lycanthrope friend of mine

Post by OtherBeing on 21.09.13 13:24

Yet again you know nothing about me or the way I act, just because I am standing up for what I know compared to what they know does not mean anything, they are acting the same way I am and more. I did not result to calling one a child or ignorant until they have, so yet again rather than pointing me out you should really point out the many problems your members have. You cannot check me out or anything based on the little things I have said thus far to put my point into the equation. If what I say sounds like whining the fact your members whine when one does not agree with them or experienced something completely different from what they think they know, than they must be just much as myself.
avatar
OtherBeing
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 14
Age : 23
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2013-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Lycanthrope friend of mine

Post by Maxx on 21.09.13 13:36

We are an open-minded community, formed by honest, serious and mature people that are seeking for a high standard on the research, study, discussion and support of Vampirism as a spiritual tradition, occult culture and metaphysical practice.
This is a gathering not only for Vampires, as for Witches, the diversity of Otherkin and yes, even Humans. If you are here to learn, evolve and develop spiritually, you are more than welcome to join us.

Try this........one last time.....good luck.
avatar
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2569
Age : 102
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Lycanthrope friend of mine

Post by Kalb on 21.09.13 13:37

OtherBeing, please don't take me wrong, but, your words seems to me very imature. Jonathan and Nightshade was very honest with you. I have nothing against you, just keep in mind that all users here has the same impression from you. A very imature person.
avatar
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1263
Location : Some part of infinite universe...
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Re: Lycanthrope friend of mine

Post by Stapleraindrop on 21.09.13 13:54

This all started because he said otherkin were common and someone said otherwise. The snowball effect is a funny thing.
avatar
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Lycanthrope friend of mine

Post by Maxx on 21.09.13 14:04

Agreement, or disagreement, both viewpoints are welcome here.......however, antagonistic attitudes from the first post are taken exactly in the manner they are presented.  This example is not one that will endear anyone..........just look at yours truly......I am the resident jackass.....and I have a track record....Twisted Evil So one can certainly....take it or leave it. It will all seek it's own level.
avatar
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2569
Age : 102
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Lycanthrope friend of mine

Post by OtherBeing on 21.09.13 14:36

Stapleraindrop wrote:This all started because he said otherkin were common and someone said otherwise. The snowball effect is a funny thing.
Exactly he states this is a "open minded community" yet look at the members he has so blindly let act as close minded, my "immaturity" as they falsely call me if quite hilarious though. I find this conversation to be biased.
avatar
OtherBeing
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 14
Age : 23
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2013-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Lycanthrope friend of mine

Post by Stapleraindrop on 21.09.13 14:38

Maxx, you've really grown fond of that title, haven't you? drunken
avatar
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Lycanthrope friend of mine

Post by Maxx on 21.09.13 15:24

and the camels in the caravan have as well....
avatar
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2569
Age : 102
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Lycanthrope friend of mine

Post by Maxx on 21.09.13 15:27

Joseph......I stand by everything I said......it is all up to you.
avatar
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2569
Age : 102
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Lycanthrope friend of mine

Post by Nightshade on 21.09.13 15:34

Jonathan wrote:
Nightshade wrote:
OtherBeing wrote:any being can reincarnate or incarnate
OtherBeing wrote:People and beings such and animals and possibly other beings die on a daily basis so otherkin/therians aren't rare.
These statements imply a level of ignorance in terms of occult knowledge and study of metaphysics that personally makes me dismiss the rest of his statements and any other claims as fake.
Nightshade, I wouldn't bother. Of course you are correct, but I know where he's coming from and how he was led here and that's enough for me not to waste more time with such nonsense. That's why yesterday I didn't further reply. He's just a kid so I'll let kids be kids and maybe someday he'll drop fiction and phantasy to learn what otherkin is all about. Meanwhile, let him dream.
Fair enough, I'll drop it. I'm just tired of all these roleplayers that keep promoting how limited people can be believing any nonsense. But you're right, with this immature discourse, showcase of ignorance and inability to learn he will only manage to get banned and ignored in every real community out there so he'll go back to his fiction forum where others may agree with that crap.
avatar
Nightshade
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 270
Location : The Mind
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Lycanthrope friend of mine

Post by Jonathan on 21.09.13 16:06

Nightshade wrote:Fair enough, I'll drop it. I'm just tired of all these roleplayers that keep promoting how limited people can be believing any nonsense. But you're right, with this immature discourse, showcase of ignorance and inability to learn he will only manage to get banned and ignored in every real community out there so he'll go back to his fiction forum where others may agree with that crap.
I understand how you feel. Most of these kids take anything they read online as truth, mixing it with stuff they see in movies and tv series. They don't do any actual work to achieve the knowledge they claim to possess, have no experience whatsoever with the occult and paranormal, yet speak about it and pass misinformed nonsense. That's why it's so important to separate real studies from fiction and roleplayers. If any new seeker that is serious about it would look at this example he would laugh and dismiss all occultists as dumb. That's why I always insist in separating those things so that newbies won't be misled by ignorant people speaking out of their ass. His attitude says everything really.
avatar
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2245
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Lycanthrope friend of mine

Post by OtherBeing on 21.09.13 16:08

Still have the deluded idea I have an attitude yet the first to insult were the immature, if banned simply proves the childish acts of a bunch of roleplayers who gets upset one does not agree with their limited mind and delusions of being vampires.
avatar
OtherBeing
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 14
Age : 23
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2013-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Lycanthrope friend of mine

Post by Yewah on 21.09.13 17:54

Otherkin is based on the theory of reincarnation. If everyone reincarnates then why could there not be many otherkin in this world? beings die all the time so I dont understand why you guys say that there are not many otherkin out there. If you guys could enlighten me a bit more of your reasoning I would love to hear it.
avatar
Yewah
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 9
Age : 22
Location : Washington
Registration date : 2013-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Lycanthrope friend of mine

Post by Filia Noctis on 22.09.13 12:48

OtherBeing wrote:
She also mentioned an important thing often neglected online, which is that otherkin souls are incredibly rare like vampires. That says a lot about communities that have hundreds of people claiming to be otherkin. It's a roleplay nothing else.
This can also be considered wrong, otherkinity is based off of reincarnation and for a small few psychological affairs. People and beings such and animals and possibly other beings die on a daily basis so otherkin/therians aren't rare. As for Vampires many claim to be vampires when they're just people with vampiric tendencies, but another has no right to call another fake or not such because they did not experience what you have. If that's the case than what's to say you're a fraud?
Just as (pet) dogs are not wolves, roleplayers (which is exactly what you find on almost every forum) are not otherkin.
I am willing to accept that I am wrong if you can support your point with a theory, an example and at least three of your own real life encounters with real otherkin to prove your point. Is that openminded enough for you?
avatar
Filia Noctis
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 68
Location : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2012-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Lycanthrope friend of mine

Post by Filia Noctis on 22.09.13 12:50

Yewah wrote:Otherkin is based on the theory of reincarnation. If everyone reincarnates then why could there not be many otherkin in this world? beings die all the time so I dont understand why you guys say that there are not many otherkin out there. If you guys could enlighten me a bit more of your reasoning I would love to hear it.
Although I can see what makes you believe this I personally don't believe otherkin only has to do with reincarnation. Humans reincarnate too (or so I believe), but that does not make them otherkin. Otherkin has to do with the nature of one's soul. Like I said in my previous post: pet dogs aren't wolves, even though the two can be very similar.
avatar
Filia Noctis
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 68
Location : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2012-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Lycanthrope friend of mine

Post by OtherBeing on 22.09.13 13:07

Filia Noctis wrote:
OtherBeing wrote:
She also mentioned an important thing often neglected online, which is that otherkin souls are incredibly rare like vampires. That says a lot about communities that have hundreds of people claiming to be otherkin. It's a roleplay nothing else.
This can also be considered wrong, otherkinity is based off of reincarnation and for a small few psychological affairs. People and beings such and animals and possibly other beings die on a daily basis so otherkin/therians aren't rare. As for Vampires many claim to be vampires when they're just people with vampiric tendencies, but another has no right to call another fake or not such because they did not experience what you have. If that's the case than what's to say you're a fraud?
Just as (pet) dogs are not wolves, roleplayers (which is exactly what you find on almost every forum) are not otherkin.
I am willing to accept that I am wrong if you can support your point with a theory, an example and at least three of your own real life encounters with real otherkin to prove your point. Is that openminded enough for you?
I have come across quite a few otherkin in near me, there's quite a few otherkin meetup groups here in my state that meet up on occasions. You cannot call someone a roleplayer off the bat if they do not harbor the same beliefs as you, sure there's some roleplayers, just like those people can say youre a roleplayer though I'm not saying you are, because I do not know you or your beliefs, eve then I cannot. It's a personal opinion placed on another, it doesn't quite make them roleplayers. Like your friends before you called me a roleplayer without knowledge on me or what I claim to be or anything, but I thank you for not being like them and so quick to be well that. As for why I believe and see it as fact that otherkinity isn't rare is alot of beings can reincarnate, but yes it doesn't make them otherkin, but if that life left such a large impression on the soul than it very well makes them otherkin.
avatar
OtherBeing
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 14
Age : 23
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2013-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Lycanthrope friend of mine

Post by Yewah on 22.09.13 13:23

Well, I have a few family members that associate themselves as otherkin. All of them tend to tell me that it is based off of reincarnation and how each life is imprinted on the soul. By their definition they view human as otherkin but not in this realm according to its definition. I believe that not everyone can be otherkin due to the fact that we have to consider the concept of "new souls". If we really think about it, there are not many otherkin at all compared to the population of the world itself.
avatar
Yewah
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 9
Age : 22
Location : Washington
Registration date : 2013-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Lycanthrope friend of mine

Post by Maxx on 22.09.13 14:07

These are not old souls or new souls......as all souls were created at the same moment.

Otherkin are magical  entities, and most of them can manifest throughout both realities.  Since otherbeing claims the title of otherkin, then that would mean he is proficient in the working of magic and can transform himself at will as well as all of those other humans calling themselves otherkin and meeting in group meetings like the star trekees and Harry Potter wanna bees near him.  The otherkin can manifest throughout both realities and you will not find these individuals going on forums declaring themselves not having a human soul saying that "I am different as I am part human without a soul."  

Can you now see how silly you appear to us based on the accounts of the  Asetians own writings?  They state that of course the otherkin are out there, many times living in peace alongside humans, other times acting far more dangerously, ranging from other vampiric beings to Anubian keepers, Sethians, Lycanthropic beasts, Draconian creatures, disembodied spirits, shades and daemons, among many others.

So based on the writings of the Asetians, I ask you, Are you a magical being, OtherBeing?  Can you transform yourself at will?  If so, welcome to the forum as the first here, EVER.  If not, please wake up, or return to your play groups.  

Using your same basis for proving you are otherkin.........I would have a difficult time proving I am human if I used your same approach.
avatar
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2569
Age : 102
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Lycanthrope friend of mine

Post by Maxx on 22.09.13 14:15

And yewah.....   The Asetian Bible states.......

All these creatures are called otherkin, because they do not have a human soul.......

page 99
avatar
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2569
Age : 102
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Lycanthrope friend of mine

Post by Yewah on 22.09.13 16:31

Not to be rude, but what you are stating is a belief system. There are many other beliefs out there regarding otherkin and how they are defined. Hence the site I am on and the belief system most of you do carry, I will back down. As I respect your own belief I hope you do respect mine.
avatar
Yewah
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 9
Age : 22
Location : Washington
Registration date : 2013-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Lycanthrope friend of mine

Post by OtherBeing on 22.09.13 17:01

Maxx wrote:These are not old souls or new souls......as all souls were created at the same moment.

Otherkin are magical  entities, and most of them can manifest throughout both realities.  Since otherbeing claims the title of otherkin, then that would mean he is proficient in the working of magic and can transform himself at will as well as all of those other humans calling themselves otherkin and meeting in group meetings like the star trekees and Harry Potter wanna bees near him.  The otherkin can manifest throughout both realities and you will not find these individuals going on forums declaring themselves not having a human soul saying that "I am different as I am part human without a soul."  

Can you now see how silly you appear to us based on the accounts of the  Asetians own writings?  They state that of course the otherkin are out there, many times living in peace alongside humans, other times acting far more dangerously, ranging from other vampiric beings to Anubian keepers, Sethians, Lycanthropic beasts, Draconian creatures, disembodied spirits, shades and daemons, among many others.

So based on the writings of the Asetians, I ask you, Are you a magical being, OtherBeing?  Can you transform yourself at will?  If so, welcome to the forum as the first here, EVER.  If not, please wake up, or return to your play groups.  

Using your same basis for proving you are otherkin.........I would have a difficult time proving I am human if I used your same approach.
I choose not to answer that because I do not cling to titles as you do, the title otherkin by definition does not say what you said and bibles are rubbish made by man beliefs, just like the christian bible or any other religion, lucky for me I do not follow religion as anything but rubbish. Also no all souls are not created at the same time, alot of souls are new, there is possibly souls being created as we speak, you do not know for sure, to state such as fact shows you are lying about being open minded rather than closing your mind to your idea of "fact" which is most likely just a belief as your friend said beliefs dont mean anything. Also prove youre not human surely with all that you are saying you can atleast do this small feat. I say rather than limiting your mind to silly books you do what you claimed this site is an open your mind to what is obviously not so much a silly book says.
avatar
OtherBeing
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 14
Age : 23
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2013-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Lycanthrope friend of mine

Post by Maxx on 22.09.13 17:11

certainly yewah.....but my question would be why do you want to interact within this site if it is a direct opposite than what you say your belief system would be?  Like attracts like,  and opposites repel, and so forth, etc.  Most of the time you have individuals that show up on a site that does not advocate or line up with their belief system and all they tend to do is create turmoil and argument.  It is done on purpose.  And it certainly is fine to believe anything one would choose as it may fit and feel comfortable for the situation.

I may ask if there are ancient writings that agree with your belief system and who might the authors be?  Can you trace that belief system back in time to the source?  Without that, there remains a wall to separate fact from fiction.....that might appear to be of some importance.

I heard the other day a statement that said.....Everyone is entitled to  their own opinion......Everyone is NOT entitled to their own facts.....meaning there has to be some form of reasoning to back up a belief system...and if not, there is no difference between it and fairy tales.  That is why one will hear very often the part about doing more reading and research instead of just grabbing a belief from the air that seems a good idea.  This is what most of the followers of Western Religions are guilty of.....
avatar
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2569
Age : 102
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Lycanthrope friend of mine

Post by OtherBeing on 22.09.13 17:18

but youre not fact youre belief and belief deprived from a man made book that is again made up of beliefs, and yet again can you prove youre not human? and not like your fellow members have said a roleplayer? All region is are a cluster of beliefs nothing as fact if it was fact than christianity would contridict your religion along with itself and paganism, hindu ect. What's to say all you say isnt fairy tail? and youre just being like christians controlled by a book indeed made to control the masses of people that are easy enough to let such manipulate them. Surely you have heard of religion killing many due to it's followers allowing it to control them.
avatar
OtherBeing
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 14
Age : 23
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2013-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Lycanthrope friend of mine

Post by Maxx on 22.09.13 17:24

And otherbeing.....you have certainly spent your time well here.  You have now insulted the writings of the Asetians and you have accomplished a great deal in conveying that in your mannerisms.  You are now viewed as an ignorant buffoon insulting such writings of the ancients even though having never read them.....  You have done well and you have earned your title in a very short time......   I now agree with you......you really are an exceptional being.....
avatar
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2569
Age : 102
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Lycanthrope friend of mine

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum