Akasha
Laura
Helliana
Karnath
Elendor
79 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

What do you believe is the nature of your Soul?

The nature of your Soul. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap42%The nature of your Soul. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 42% 
[ 87 ]
The nature of your Soul. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap3%The nature of your Soul. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 6 ]
The nature of your Soul. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap4%The nature of your Soul. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 9 ]
The nature of your Soul. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap1%The nature of your Soul. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 1% 
[ 3 ]
The nature of your Soul. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap3%The nature of your Soul. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 6 ]
The nature of your Soul. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap1%The nature of your Soul. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 1% 
[ 2 ]
[ 7 ]
The nature of your Soul. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap8%The nature of your Soul. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 17 ]
The nature of your Soul. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap33%The nature of your Soul. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 69 ]

Total Votes : 206

The nature of your Soul. - Page 3 Empty Re: The nature of your Soul.

Post by Victor 17.07.09 12:04

Daniel09 wrote:I do not feel ashamed of being human, but I do feel an odd feeling whenever someone says I might only be good for being loyal to an Asetian. It's hard to describe, it spawns from the solar plexus area of my torso and gives me a highly defiant position. I get the urge to hurt whoever wants me to be loyal because of birth-right. I wish to be useful, but not because I have loyalty to anyone. I want to be useful because I want to do it. Even if it offends people of this site, I say screw any Asetian who thinks they are so high and mighty that they deserve my loyalty. I'll go my own way.
This is exactly why the Ancient Orders (the AK is not the only one) chose very wisely who they give a chance and honor to allow close to their inner circles.
Most people are not ready, or simply don't have in them, what it takes to be part of such realities. Maktub explained in a very enlightened way in another thread what is known as the Pyramid Structure, created and developed by the Asetians and used within the hierarchy of the Aset Ka. This post from Daniel reflects precisely what he meant on how most of mankind does not have the ability to understand such a flawless structure, and how it is their own mind and ego the reasons behind why their society is so cursed by wars and misunderstandings. People don't have natural loyalty and respect to the natural cycles of the Universe, nor can they comprehend it. They are too self-centered and all they think about is I.
Daniel says "I wish to be useful, but not because I have loyalty to anyone. I want to be useful because I want to do it.", which expressed my point in a very clear way. Most common people, even when apparently being loyal, don't do it out of genuine loyalty within their Souls, but out of interest or because of what they want. Just like Daniel said, all it matters is what I want to do. I find this a very sad expression of how mankind so easily destroys itself and brings shame upon its own kin. It is this unshakable loyalty and dedication that we find in both Sethians and Asetians that embarrasses the human society in every way possible, and leaves them in awe without being able to even understand why they are that way.

Oh and Daniel...
"I say screw any Asetian who thinks they are so high and mighty that they deserve my loyalty. I'll go my own way."

No Asetian wants or needs your loyalty, or anyone else's. They never, ever, asked anyone to be loyal to them. People that are loyal, are because they carry it within their heart and soul. People that serve them, don't do it out of obligation or blind faith, but because it flows in their veins and completes them. They don't do it because they fear the Asetians, or the Sethians, they do it because they admire them and love them.
It is precisely because of that "I'll go my own way" of humans, that Egypt reached its decadence and this planet stands where it stands right now, at the verge of stupidity. We have all the science... but we lack all the Knowledge.

Seems that for someone that claimed to have decoded the Asetian Bible from every angle, you're missing the most important concept and definition in their whole tradition - loyalty.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 17.07.09 12:24

Maturely and truthfully said, Victor.

Oh, and to Gilded's question above which I forgot to comment on... I believe many people who are in the path of Asetianism, tend to have that same emotion towards the Aset Ka on loyalty. Feeling as they would give their life to serve the Aset Ka if they had the honor to. It is quite a special feeling I must say.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellen 17.07.09 13:23

Aghrab , I am still intrigued with the comparison you suggested with the Concubine lineage .I sort of imagined their instability at a very different level than Daniel's .
That would picture them as a very weak point in the structure in my eyes , which sort of contradicts with what Victor just very well said .
Hellen
Hellen
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 17.07.09 15:23

Hellen wrote:Aghrab , I am still intrigued with the comparison you suggested with the Concubine lineage .I sort of imagined their instability at a very different level than Daniel's .
That would picture them as a very weak point in the structure in my eyes , which sort of contradicts with what Victor just very well said .
When I said that about the Concubines, I was certainly not referring to their loyalty. Even if loyalty is most known within Guardians, it is something that every Concubine is born with, within the Aset Ka. It is a part of their soul, something every Asetian shares towards the Aset Ka. However, what I meant was how the Concubines tend to be unsure of who they are and what they want in life, due to their chaotic nature, making them the easiest of the three, to be mislead without the positive influence of the other lineages within the Aset Ka.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer 17.07.09 18:49

There are some interesting discussions going on in this one thread. I also must agree with the previous post of Victor on loyalty, and the concept of the Pyramid Structure was very well explained, once again.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-04-27

http://www.twitter.com/BleedingDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 17.07.09 19:19

Very well said Victor. It is under that light that I am most sure that I am human, because I can only dream of being a higher being.

By awakening, I meant a natural human type awakening. My mind jumped slightly in maturity enough to shake my depression and allow me to begin progressing again. I believe my shen system had a blockage, and that it was cleared, so it may have felt like an awakening, but in reality it probably wasn't. I was in no way suggesting that I was a vampire. That really is something I'm not worthy of. At best, I could write a book about my theories that gets slightly glanced at by an Asetian. It's not that I have low self esteem. In fact, I have very developed confidence in my abilities. I've just known from the beginning that it wouldn't be enough. I really try too hard.

I can see myself how weak I am in reality. I just need to know what's right to do, and I'll do it. I really would sacrifice my life if it was for the purpose of helping others. My lack of fearing death has always been a subject no one I've met can relate to. But I will preserve my life so long as I'm useful, and that's really what keeps me going. Hope that I'll be able to make a positive difference in people's lives.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellen 18.07.09 13:58

Thank you Aghrab.

I also see Concubine's emotional imbalances not at a level to affect their dedication and loyalty .

Also thinking of their known dedication ,and even submissive nature , I can see Concubines as quite the opposite of this outburst of the “I” , in fact I understand them as the lineage who is less touched by temptations of the Ego .

Hellen
Hellen
Hellen
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 18.07.09 22:16

Hellen wrote:Thank you Aghrab.

I also see Concubine's emotional imbalances not at a level to affect their dedication and loyalty .

Also thinking of their known dedication ,and even submissive nature , I can see Concubines as quite the opposite of this outburst of the “I” , in fact I understand them as the lineage who is less touched by temptations of the Ego .
This is actually true. Concubines are known to be submissive, and to me that does not show much of an “I, I, I” attitude. Especially not towards their Masters, close brothers and sisters, and lovers. And as I said before, simply because the word “loyalty” makes us all think about the Scorpions, does not mean that it does not apply to Concubines. Concubines may have an issue with detaching from their biological parents and families, however, they all carry loyalty within themselves towards the Aset Ka, and the one that they give their love to. This is, after all, what kept the Aset Ka strong for so long – loyalty.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 18.07.09 23:30

I would think it well just to remind people that while the Concubine is by nature a submissive being, this is only with those closest to them, whom they allow to see their true nature. They are easily seen as "explosive and uncontrollable".
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapel 14.09.09 10:55

I'm unsure of what I am, I have spent my life behind a mask.
I enjoy the taste of blood but I don't need it, I've dabbled in psychic vampirism through meditation. I would say that perhaps the things I have done in my life have earned me the Demon label. But of course I am not a demon as I am human. I believe Vampires exist but I have issues believing in Lycanthropes, even though it would be great if they did exist because I'd want to be one.
Chapel
Chapel
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackBlood 17.10.09 22:57

i have a feeling that my true nature is a vampire The nature of your Soul. - Page 3 765699

BlackBlood
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 17.10.09 23:33

BlackBlood wrote:i have a feeling that my true nature is a vampire The nature of your Soul. - Page 3 765699

You should wait till you've matured a good amount before deciding it. Being a vampire is not something you can suddenly be on a whim or decision, it is a discovery about yourself often found after immense pain or trauma forces you to resort to the possibility. At the moment you might simply be experiencing puberty.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by NukMaat 23.10.09 18:40

A vampire , after searching i think that i have much to do with the lineage of concubines ...
NukMaat
NukMaat
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleina 25.10.09 22:58

I don't mind being a human, as long as I can feel close to the Aset Ka, I feel at home and complete in life, as whatever I may be.
Aleina
Aleina
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-10-25

http://www.twitter.com/AleinaTheBitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahina 26.10.09 16:27

Knowing the Nature of our Soul requires hard work and a lot of patience.
Many times the Ego can be misleading.

I'm still working on it. Wink
Kahina
Kahina
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by NukMaat 26.10.09 16:55

I agree with Kahina , in my town are many humans like that .
NukMaat
NukMaat
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 26.10.09 17:34

Aleina wrote:I don't mind being a human, as long as I can feel close to the Aset Ka, I feel at home and complete in life, as whatever I may be.
That is a very honorable opinion. Enjoyed reading it. Smile
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Vertigo 26.10.09 17:42

*Sigh*

Why cant I meet humans like that?

They would remind me that not everyone is bad...
Vertigo
Vertigo
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 26.10.09 17:47

Vampire... I have known and been aware for sometime now...
Azrael
Azrael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by AnaInDark 26.10.09 19:40

Aleina wrote:I don't mind being a human, as long as I can feel close to the Aset Ka, I feel at home and complete in life, as whatever I may be.
I liked this. Smile It takes a lot of heart to feel it.
AnaInDark
AnaInDark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-09-11

http://www.twitter.com/AnaInDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahina 27.10.09 14:38

AnaInDark wrote:
I liked this. The nature of your Soul. - Page 3 Icon_smile It takes a lot of heart to feel it.

I agree. Smile

Humans can be fantastic beings maintaining his honor and wanting to deepen and know themselfs better.With dedication, they can do many powerful things.
Aleina, I think you are a good example to follow. You are sensitive and you have deep and noble feelings.
And more importantly, you are perfectly capable of controlling your Ego and be sensible enough to say that you are a Human. Smile
I admire this.
Kahina
Kahina
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 28.10.09 17:20

I accept people of whatever beliefs system or "race" that they are...
Azrael
Azrael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleina 28.10.09 19:48

Thank you all for your kind comments. I just wish to be honest about my nature, and hopefully, by doing so, allow others to embrace their nature as well. Humans, as Kahina said, can be wonderful beings, if they posses honor, loyalty and have the strength to evolve.
Aleina
Aleina
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-10-25

http://www.twitter.com/AleinaTheBitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahina 29.10.09 18:16

To be honest, is a big step to evolve. Smile
Kahina
Kahina
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 29.10.09 21:52

I Agree
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next