Akasha
Laura
Helliana
Karnath
Elendor
79 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

What do you believe is the nature of your Soul?

The nature of your Soul. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap42%The nature of your Soul. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 42% 
[ 87 ]
The nature of your Soul. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap3%The nature of your Soul. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 6 ]
The nature of your Soul. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap4%The nature of your Soul. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 9 ]
The nature of your Soul. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap1%The nature of your Soul. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 1% 
[ 3 ]
The nature of your Soul. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap3%The nature of your Soul. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 6 ]
The nature of your Soul. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap1%The nature of your Soul. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 1% 
[ 2 ]
[ 7 ]
The nature of your Soul. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap8%The nature of your Soul. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 17 ]
The nature of your Soul. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap33%The nature of your Soul. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 69 ]

Total Votes : 206

The nature of your Soul. - Page 4 Empty Re: The nature of your Soul.

Post by Aleina 30.10.09 0:41

Again, thank you. The nature of your Soul. - Page 4 Icon_smile
Aleina
Aleina
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-10-25

http://www.twitter.com/AleinaTheBitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 13.11.09 1:01

Aleina wrote:I don't mind being a human, as long as I can feel close to the Aset Ka, I feel at home and complete in life, as whatever I may be.
This way of thinking is not only honorable, but also highly spiritually evolved.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ElizabethBathory 18.11.09 6:08

It seems like people are too closed minded sometimes
to realize that being a human is not a
negative thing. There are many forms of humans... the evolved, which
can earn their respect among vampires, and the unevolved, who end up
getting used and thrown away. Even Asetians, who we all admire, are
surely close allies with humans who are evolved and earned their
respect by loyalty.

There is to me: They're like stupid pack animals. I really don't see much difference between humans and a herd of cows, for the most part. Their souls have no magnetic quality, nothing beyond the mundane there. Do they even have souls? And yet I have a desire to help them for some reason (I'm really not as antisocial in person as I sound when I try to write out my feelings), weird.
ElizabethBathory
ElizabethBathory
Banned

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by RudraShiva 18.11.09 6:58

From a biological and genetical point of view, the term human is very understood and there are not doubts about it. However, it seems that from a spiritual perspective, it is not so clear. We have different terms for "things" that, physically, are the same but spiritually they are not. We have terms and concepts for these "superhumans" who are beyond the concept of "mere human". So, what is a human being?

Different traditions and cultures, different perspectives, but my opinion is based on a differentiation between different levels of understanding. That is, on one side, we have the term human as a specific level of consciousness, the mundane and materialistic realm of conditioned beings. From this perspective, a "superhuman" or an Asetian, a Vira, Dyvia, Pneumatic and so on are beings who are beyond that level of mundane consciousness.

On the other side we can understand the human as a "divine being" in that it has a great potential. We are not animals, as they do not have our (divine) potential. We can behave like them, but in essence we are something very different. From this persepective I do not see a substantial difference between a "human" and an "asetian", for example, as they both share the same divine essence (and by "essence" I do not mean an astral/subtle body or soul).

But, because in the end everything is true, and so everything is permitted, I find pointless to discuss about such relative and empty terms. Whoever thinks that to be human is a curse is stupid, in my opinion. As Evola said on his "The Yoga of Power": "Life is the fire that consumes ignorance" and so, the more evolved life, the more ignorance that is consumed. And in this idea we find the beautiful relationship between an all potential divine source and an universe that is in constant evolution.
RudraShiva
RudraShiva
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 18.11.09 8:36

ElizabethBathory wrote:It seems like people are too closed minded sometimes
respect by loyalty.

There is to me: They're like stupid pack animals. I really don't see much difference between humans and a herd of cows, for the most part. Their souls have no magnetic quality, nothing beyond the mundane there. Do they even have souls? And yet I have a desire to help them for some reason (I'm really not as antisocial in person as I sound when I try to write out my feelings), weird.
Although I am known for being intolerant and certainly not an advocate for mankind, I don't really identify or agree with this type of pseudo elitist stance. There are no doubts about the lack of evolution found in most of mankind, particularly in the so-called modern societies across civilized countries, but to say that all humans are mundane and no different than a herd of cows is going one step too far. I believe you are forgetting of all the accomplishments mankind did throughout history. Where would be all the art if not for humanity? Where would be all of the beautiful and magical music that humans have created? Where would be all the paintings, the writings, the sculptures? Every great artist, scientist or poet in history was a vampire? Lets not fall in the pitfall of the ego and fantasy in here. Humans are flawed in many ways, but there are countless extraordinary humans, many able to reach higher and further than you and me. Closing ourselves in our own little world claiming that vampires rule the world and are the perfect example of evolution is nothing but a coward delusion. Many humans are very evolved beings, as many master metaphysics and magick in ways that you can only dream about. The professed ideal from the Aset Ka where vampires (Asetians) are the maximum exponential of evolution is giving birth to a wrong generalized idea that all vampires are the role models of evolution, and that certainly is not true. While the case of Asetians (and Sethians) may be a good example of power, evolution and many other qualities, that certainly does not apply to all vampires. A big part, if not for the most, of the people that portrait themselves as vampires and the mighty predators within the vampire community are usually no more delusional than kids who believe they can fly after watching SuperMan. Many wizards and witches in the underground occult society, that practice the craft and magickal arts for many years, would give a metaphysical lesson to most of those vampires, but yet, they are humans. Surprising no? A herd of cows manipulating and owning a group of evolved vampires, according to you. Let me ask you, when was your kin of vampires when Beethoven and Mozart were composing? Where was your kin of vampires when Picasso and Dali were painting? Where was your kin of vampires when Dante, Boccaccio and Shakespeare were writing? Where was your kin of vampires when Einstein was studying or when Gates and Jobs were making possible for you to be here insulting their own nature to thousands across the globe? When were all of your vampires when mankind, yes mankind, reached the Moon? And where will your kin of vampires be when men finds a cure for cancer?

Victor "The One Who Dislikes Humans"
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by ElizabethBathory 18.11.09 9:44

Victor wrote:
respect by loyalty.

Although I am known for being intolerant and certainly not an advocate for mankind, I don't really identify or agree with this type of pseudo elitist stance. There are no doubts about the lack of evolution found in most of mankind, particularly in the so-called modern societies across civilized countries, but to say that all humans are mundane and no different than a herd of cows is going one step too far. I believe you are forgetting of all the accomplishments mankind did throughout history. Where would be all the art if not for humanity? Where would be all of the beautiful and magical music that humans have created? Where would be all the paintings, the writings, the sculptures? Every great artist, scientist or poet in history was a vampire? Lets not fall in the pitfall of the ego and fantasy in here. Humans are flawed in many ways, but there are countless extraordinary humans, many able to reach higher and further than you and me. Closing ourselves in our own little world claiming that vampires rule the world and are the perfect example of evolution is nothing but a coward delusion. Many humans are very evolved beings, as many master metaphysics and magick in ways that you can only dream about. The professed ideal from the Aset Ka where vampires (Asetians) are the maximum exponential of evolution is giving birth to a wrong generalized idea that all vampires are the role models of evolution, and that certainly is not true. While the case of Asetians (and Sethians) may be a good example of power, evolution and many other qualities, that certainly does not apply to all vampires. A big part, if not for the most, of the people that portrait themselves as vampires and the mighty predators within the vampire community are usually no more delusional than kids who believe they can fly after watching SuperMan. Many wizards and witches in the underground occult society, that practice the craft and magickal arts for many years, would give a metaphysical lesson to most of those vampires, but yet, they are humans. Surprising no? A herd of cows manipulating and owning a group of evolved vampires, according to you. Let me ask you, when was your kin of vampires when Beethoven and Mozart were composing? Where was your kin of vampires when Picasso and Dali were painting? Where was your kin of vampires when Dante, Boccaccio and Shakespeare were writing? Where was your kin of vampires when Einstein was studying or when Gates and Jobs were making possible for you to be here insulting their own nature to thousands across the globe? When were all of your vampires when mankind, yes mankind, reached the Moon? And where will your kin of vampires be when men finds a cure for cancer?

You're right, Victor. It's never good to take an elitist stance about anything because from my experience the ones who do that usually have the most to learn--and by all means, we all have a lot to learn. Like I said, my views tend to come out much harsher in writing than in person. I think if you knew me and could imagine the way I would actually say that, you probably wouldn't take it in that way.

Even so, that's just how I feel. Aside from the obvious anomalies*, I get extremely annoyed by humans. They bother me and they take up lots of space that I think would be better for nature preserves or something. I don't mean to feel this way, and in fact, I would prefer not to b/c it contradicts with my otherwise friendly demeanor and makes me feel fake.

And as for them trooping through all kinds of difficult situations and
such, well, cows can do the same thing--as well as all animals. It's
very inspirational, but I can get the same inspiration from adopting a
pet from a shelter or something. From my perspective, I literally have
to struggle to find ways in which humans surpass regular animals.

On
the other hand, vampires do have that something special that captivates me. I feel like no matter how young or old they are, their souls speak of ancient knowledge. I'm not trying to use this to put myself on pedestal at all, it's not about me. It's about who I have to interact with on a daily basis.

*I really didn't feel like I needed to be politically correct enough to
go through how statistically there's bound to be some awesome humans, but I guess I did after all.
ElizabethBathory
ElizabethBathory
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by RudraShiva 18.11.09 12:54

Very good post Victor, very good
RudraShiva
RudraShiva
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 18.11.09 13:06

RudraShiva wrote:Very good post Victor, very good

Indeed!
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 18.11.09 13:51

Nice job, Victor. Loved reading it. Clap
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapel 18.11.09 15:58

respect by loyalty.

Whenever I am out eating in some place or drinking in a bar or in a shopping center, I observe other human being's and for the most part they only reaffirm my opinion that they are nothing more or less than animals.
I am not saying this to sound elitist because after all I am a human being and I am as far from Elite as one can be. However, I suppose I should try to explain.

The best way to explain would be that when human beings are in bars and getting drunk, all their primitive urges come out and not much else from there, for example the two wasted random people that just met while standing at the bar waiting for drinks, making out and groping one another before everyone else and oblivious to them. Only lust and the desire to get off takes over from here, I've worked in many bars and night after night for years I observed the same behavior exhibited by many different human beings, but very few were unique or worth notice. After they could get no more booze of course time to eat food and in large packs they crowded in places to eat, some of them would fight for no other reason than the sake of fighting. Now I will not excuse myself from this, I have done my fair share of exhibiting this behavior. However, just observing people and identifying them with animals, well it made me lose hope as well as made me harbor contempt for them.....They carry on daily these consumers, manipulated by a system designed to keep them running on their little mouse wheels. Most of them not an intelligent thought in their mind aside from what is on television tonight. And what sets me apart from them?
The fact that I know it.
Chapel
Chapel
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Marion 18.11.09 17:12

Just because this present humanity (in general) is all that you said doesn't mean that the human race is bad.

The humans the world today in my view are just rational animals inhabiting human bodies, which soon found embodied in the animal kingdom when the time comes.
Marion
Marion
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapel 18.11.09 22:05

Victor wrote:
respect by loyalty.

I am definitely not disputing the fact that there extraordinary members of my race and people who stand out and are unique. But for the most part human beings, especially the "civilized" ones are nothing more than obedient consumers who graze obliviously while those with intelligence pull the strings, these politicians and puppeteers have ran the world by simply giving the people that which they lead them to believe the people wanted.
As long as people have the illusion that they are free to make their choices then they are quite content, however when choices A and B are the same thing, then I ask you is it really a choice at all?
Chapel
Chapel
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Insomnia 19.11.09 15:40

Here to find it out.

Insomnia
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 19.11.09 21:49

I think the biggest illusion is the idea that one doesn't have a choice. Everyone has a choice, human or no. The real question is do YOU have the will to make your choice?
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapel 19.11.09 23:52

Daniel09 wrote:I think the biggest illusion is the idea that one doesn't have a choice. Everyone has a choice, human or no. The real question is do YOU have the will to make your choice?

I feel as though you have misunderstood my meaning or rather I did not explain it well enough, and if it is my error then I do apologize Daniel.
It is my belief that most human beings, the caliber of which I equate them to animals do not see any choice of their own, rather they only see the choices given to them by those who run things. I am not denying there are a plethora of choices for everyone, human or otherwise. I am simply saying that those who are content to merely consume and be a good little sheep might perhaps be under the impression that they have chosen one way over another when either or share the same resulting end.

If I did not explain that properly then once again my apologies, at time passionate opinions on a subject overrule articulation and I confuse people or rather come of looking like a fool. It is my intent to do neither, I agree with the statement that it takes will power to make a higher choice rather than what is in plain sight and easily chosen.
Chapel
Chapel
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 20.11.09 4:40

No, you spoke your meaning well. I merely add in an extra perspective to things as I see them. Even though many are controlled, in the end it is their choice to follow, be followed, or to take control of their life, steering it in the direction they truly desire.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapel 20.11.09 5:00

I just don't see most human beings as wanting to take control of their own lives. I think they are too terrified with the prospect of cutting the cord and making their own decisions.
Chapel
Chapel
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 21.11.09 12:29

Perfect post, Victor.

You have grown and evolved spiritually, since your first post in this forum, asking about the Guardian's Sexual Flame. It is something very noticeable in your posts.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapel 21.11.09 19:00

I enjoy his posts.
Chapel
Chapel
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebthet 30.11.09 10:36

I am a vampire I have always known this. However I am not sure that I am an Asetian. I seem to have atributes from all of the lines. Not sure if that is possible, or if it is because I am not Asetian but something different.

Nebthet
Beginner
Beginner

Registration date : 2009-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 30.11.09 14:01

I am always curious when people say they "always knew" they were a Vampire. No disrespect intended, and I don't question anyone's claim beyond the fact that I only know it's a claim, but how could one always know? Memories do not begin retaining within a human brain to allow the conscious mind to begin thinking beyond itself until a number of years into development, and then one must learn what a Vampire is in order to know they are one. There are so many definitions of Vampire out there currently and over the last fifty years that I feel it's impossible to "know" one is a Vampire their whole life. One can feel that they absorb something from others, energy, whatever, but I feel it is always a stretch to say "I always knew." I only began to come to the realization myself a couple years ago, when I was so shacked on energy that I was losing my abilities to control my instincts, biting myself to release endorphins. I had once seen the term Vampirism used to describe a blood fetish, and I was desperate to find out what was wrong with me, so I looked it up and stumbled upon the Vampire Community, which educated me in the basics of magick and control over energy and feeding. It took well over a year to recover mostly from that time period, but I did, and that's how I "knew" I was a Vampire.

But I still stand by my thought that I feel no one could have "always known" they were a Vampire. It just doesn't make sense, unless your parents taught you that you were one at as young an age as they could. The likelihood of that is slim, but I do suppose it is possible.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebthet 30.11.09 14:08

To explain how I always knew would be complicated. And I really don't feel comfortable going into it right now.

I am actually glad that you don't just believe me, I feel people who just believe what others tell them are fools.

Nebthet
Beginner
Beginner

Registration date : 2009-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapel 02.12.09 1:32

Nebthet wrote:

I feel people who just believe what others tell them are fools.

I agree with that.
Chapel
Chapel
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by ElizabethBathory 02.12.09 11:04

I'm with you, the only time I know I'm ever truly wrong is when I stop questioning.
ElizabethBathory
ElizabethBathory
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapel 03.12.09 1:10

The way I feel about it is even when I'm wrong I'm right.
Chapel
Chapel
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next