Hematite properties for an energy dran talisman?

5 posters

Go down

Hematite properties for an energy dran talisman? Empty Hematite properties for an energy dran talisman?

Post by Vertigo 19.03.09 20:23

I dont think about constant feeding and it have given me several thorns in my side...

I feel drained and seriously unbalanced when it come to emotions.

But, iam a crafty person and iam working on talismans that will ease my energy drain from my surroundings and fuel my hungry soul.

I feel hematite have the perfect properties to work as an energy drain tool.

BUT!

I have good reasons to believe hematite have an vampiristic nature and maybe just suck the energy and consume it itself...

So...anyone done this before?

I will keep going and try this out anyway since I have so many hematite parts.

AND...if it works other here can use it to ease their energy need Smile
Vertigo
Vertigo
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Hematite properties for an energy dran talisman? Empty Re: Hematite properties for an energy dran talisman?

Post by Maktub 19.03.09 21:26

Hematite would not be the better stone for that metaphysical theory.
It is a strong grounding mineral, which is not the best option when you want an active vessel for energy or a direct draining medium.

Hematite is indeed connected with Vampirism, but not on that level. Its energy can attune with greater ease with the frequency of Ka found in the blood of humans. It is also used in healing as an agent for blood conditions, as well as in ritual for secondary enforcer to an active grounding sequence. It can also be used to aid a protective sigil in any advanced goetic invocation. But for the purpose you're planning, you have better options in the mineral world.

Maktub
Maktub
Maktub
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Hematite properties for an energy dran talisman? Empty Re: Hematite properties for an energy dran talisman?

Post by Vertigo 19.03.09 21:45

Maktub wrote:Hematite would not be the better stone for that metaphysical theory.
It is a strong grounding mineral, which is not the best option when you want an active vessel for energy or a direct draining medium.

Hematite is indeed connected with Vampirism, but not on that level. Its energy can attune with greater ease with the frequency of Ka found in the blood of humans. It is also used in healing as an agent for blood conditions, as well as in ritual for secondary enforcer to an active grounding sequence. It can also be used to aid a protective sigil in any advanced goetic invocation. But for the purpose you're planning, you have better options in the mineral world.

Maktub

Uhm, then I shouldnt proceed.

I have read on an other forum about hematite draining energy from other stones.

Very well, you seem to know about crystals and their abilities...

What would you recommend?
Vertigo
Vertigo
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 16.02.13 11:15

Rutilated quartz is especially good for improving energy flow.Blood stone helps in directing spiritual energy, cleanses blood, helps with healing and helps remove clutter around the heart. Lapis lazuli is good for amplifying spoken word and thought.

Aven
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupus de Umbras 27.02.13 20:07

May I just add that I too have energy issues (goes with the territory right?),and not only wear quartz about my person,such as a pendant (next to the skin if possible),but also falling asleep with a piece in my hand ensures I awaken more energetic and clear headed than usual.
Stones make such excellent energy conductors.Plus their various, unique, vibrational signatures can be applied to many aspects of healing.But yes,as you all so rightly pointed out,they must applied with the proper prior awareness of any contra indications.
Apologies if I'm stating the obvious.I hope this post has helped.
Lupus de Umbras
Lupus de Umbras
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2012-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 27.02.13 23:23

Try optical calcite to increase subtle body activity. dumortierite and variscite have been helping me with enhancing past life memory and third eye abilities.

Aven
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 14.01.17 8:29

If you still have energy issues you should try meditating and balancing the energy through your shen centers.You wouldn't feel the need to feed from others.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down