New publication from the Aset Ka - "Violet Throne"

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: New publication from the Aset Ka - "Violet Throne"

Post by Lynskha on 02.09.17 18:51

Hi

I have a question. I have just ordered the Asetian Bible,and I am waiting, as I believe it will arrive by October.

Reading the previews at Aset Ka site, I got amazed by the power of just the introduction I was able to read. So I really appreciated it.

My question is, while checking on "The Violet Throne" preview, I could see it contains the other books, as well as the Asetian Bible.

So it would be a complete one.

I was going to buy the other books, the single versions, but could I buy "The Violet Throne" , instead? Since it would include the three books and a new edition?

Lynskha
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha on 02.09.17 18:57

I am asking for your opinion about getting them separated ( the old version ) or the complete version (new edition). What would be better for me, someone just starting this journey?
Lynskha
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb on 03.09.17 3:01

I  don't think anyone here knows what's best for you. There are advantages and disadvantages in the two options, for example if you buy individually, you will have the opportunity to have Kemet and enjoy the meditative energy of the book. The Liber silentis for me possesses an individual energy that does not possess in the Violet Throne. It seems to me that the cover of the energy of each individual book is worked with a different purpose, while the Violet Throne for me is a set of energies all complete in one volume. The proper Asetian Bible possesses a totally different energy, and is very useful for meditating too, if you want to feel peace, love, and relaxation, try to put the AB beside you and see the effects. All this is to your criteria.
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1259
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha on 03.09.17 6:07

Thank you Kalb.

I also meditate about it. I felt what you mentioned. Having them individually will bring me their specific energy, for specific moments.

I could fell the difference by reading the preview, as each book has its unique energy and teachings.

I will follow this intuition and also your suggestion.

Lynskha
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum