MysticLightShinethForth
Jonathan
Troublemaker
Maxx
Victor
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Three-dimensional power in a reality ruled by duality - Page 2 Empty Re: Three-dimensional power in a reality ruled by duality

Post by Troublemaker 17.01.20 8:51

I agree with you there.
Do you think the records kept hidden in the Vatican's vaults could hold aspects of their old culture? Perhaps details about the two families that they wished to erase from history?

I keep wondering about this (though it's off topic again) and whether they would even dare to keep a physical record of that. It seems safer to keep it in a library on the astral plane or higher, guarded by various forces.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Three-dimensional power in a reality ruled by duality - Page 2 Empty Re: Three-dimensional power in a reality ruled by duality

Post by Jonathan 17.01.20 8:58

Some records might still exist at the vaults but I suspect they are likely ambiguous. Vatican's connection with Sethian power has long been well established but this is the sort of thing that it's certainly safeguarded. The ROS prefers the safety of an oral tradition, secret gestures and initiations rather than written records.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 17.01.20 9:09

That makes a lot of sense.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 18.01.20 8:09

Jonathan, I don't think complete depolarization is possible whilst physically incarnated, as you state. It's a work involving one's consciousness (the mind or consciousness that is either polarized or depolarized) that has to be constant. One can easily fall prey to duality, again, and become polarized quite easily, I think, so therefore the necessity for being consistent with working on it.

However, I'm not sure if the depolarization process is exactly the same approach as the alchemical unification of polar opposites or the integration of duality? I think they are two approaches, where one is detaching from either pole of being polarized, and the other is bringing them into unification. But I could be wrong. It's just my impression. Maybe you need to detach from either pole of a pair of opposites in order to release and liberate their energy and bring them into unification more easily? Maybe that's part and parcel of the work of the alchemy procedure we're discussing, at least from one approach, but it doesn't remind me so much of the very special approach of balance found in Asetian teachings or as Victor says it is called - from what he calls the old guard and what they call it - "the Path of Mastery"... But it might tie into it?

I need to have more experience with this personally but feel free to correct me.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 18.01.20 17:25

You can't completely escape duality while incarnated. It is part of the framework of reality.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 29.09.23 8:47

Certainly a significant amount worth salvaging from the beyond with this topic at the moment. I'd sure love to see some able input... I'll return soon myself.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 29.09.23 15:53

[quote="Victor"]This is some material for your consideration.

We all live in a dual reality. This is referenced in the Asetian teachings and literature on numerous occasions and reflected in the conscious approach to metaphysics and magick by occultists. The dual nature of energy as the very essence of the duality present in the Universe is echoed by the paradigm of Darkness and Light, Feminine and Masculine, Night and Day, Water and Fire, Negative Polarity and Positive Polarity, and so on. Acknowledging and mastering those forces by their alchemical union is at the center of the Great Work that brings forth all magick. The eternal womb that unifies Fire and Water.
However, Asetians are masters of Three. This is extensively described in literature as well, the iconic relevance of the Sacred Three to Asetian culture. In fact, the very essence of Asetian magick is drawn from a triple-force that is the Tyet of Aset, or in other words the quintessential Blood of Aset. We see this spiritual blood fragmented into three distinctive essences, which make up the three bloodlines or Lineages: Serpent, Scarab and Scorpion. This is also mimicked in other cultures and by traditions that found inspiration in Asetianism but that lack the understanding of what this triple foundation entails. These represent far more than just spiritual bloodlines or archetypes but have a deep metaphysical implication on the way that Asetian energy fragments and transmutes by the means of active magick. Such complex studies are perfectly alined with several old traditions that in one way or another mirror the secrets of Asetianism, like for example the mysteries of the ancient Kabbalah and its Tree of Life, diverging its sephirotic arms through three major pillars of existence that describe all life and its infinite manifestations. A mirror of the three Asetian Lineages and their magickal operations is visible right there, hidden in plain sight.
So the question persists, as humanity dwells in a realm of clear duality how and why do Asetians experience such a different existence bound to a three-dimensional manifestation? This also explains in a much more clear way why do Asetians and even their Asetianist followers sometimes experience a detachment from this world and its humane society with a sense of inadequacy, after all the realm of mortality and the energies of the mundane are not their true Home. Asetians have the ability to see everything under a different light through their three-dimensional lens, mastering the elements and subtle abilities that may appear entirely impossible to the common human mind, as so can achieve the dedicated and loyal Asetianists wielding such magick through Asetian wisdom and power.

Use it for your contemplation, meditation and debate.[/quote]

Foremost I believe wisdom to be ultimately inefficient without equal or better knowledge of reality as it is first perceived; to be in-tune with ourselves is not something found in any book but an experience we should seek to relate to. The dual nature of all things is found most explicitly in the lives of those owing nothing. Paradox is an invitation and love-letter. Intellectualising it doesn't appeal to me but the primeval is the goal from birth, isn't it. I disbelieve in the "Michelangelo approach" to carefully mastering out some sense of elitism, rather I believe in expression -- I have faith that through honest service the further is only ever revealed to us as we are prepared. The "idea" of evolution is as silly to me I guess as the postmodern irony / authenticity that aggravated David Foster Wallace -- I find similar criticisms. I don't deny evolution is found threefold in our dualistic reality but I don't think or feel it to be something then confinable within our threefold reality. I think this invalidates the purpose.

Just a primer. Hopefully avoid too much misunderstanding but we can never be sure when we're speaking from the heart.

I mean yes the parallel is there for us to see -- Master of Three, where the other seeks to Master the Physical. Think dimensions. There is no extant reality in which the opposer is not naturally insulting because origin defines all. The devil in the details and so on.

The problem I find is many, especially Occultists sadly I've found are very quick to stop short of that way of thinking there and just go right back to scholastic pragmatism. That isn't where secrets are found and I'm beyond any measure of doubt, as I have been for years now, that you're well aware of this yourself. As Maxx was. And as is evidenced all the time -- where that qualifies and, well, [i]doesn't.[/i] The Dragon.

The secret isn't really in the "way of thinking" as much as mode of perception -- to those who claim depolarization "isn't possible", Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder. It doesn't need to be. That's the illusion.

The framework of reality is really just a room we're all in. It doesn't constrict your mind any more than a room does... or you permit it to.

[quote="Victor"]So the question persists, as humanity dwells in a realm of clear duality how and why do Asetians experience such a different existence bound to a three-dimensional manifestation? [/quote]

So look to answer this directly -- and honestly -- my thought would be implicit in what I've just said. Directly though, the indomitable fact of True Love being an eternal thing. Best be careful with my words there -- It supersedes any precognition. The self-evident is infinitely rewarding and I can only recommend it to anyone moved and curious. Or upset.

And look I'd love myself to go into an analysis of the texts here but I'm still waiting on that Study Maxx brought up to me some years ago...

Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2