posted under dream work

Go down

posted under dream work Empty posted under dream work

Post by Maxx on 14.01.19 14:50

None of you here really know what the hell I do but in many cases, it is tied to consciousness and energy work.  Nothing I see really surprises me anymore...so I thought.  But last night I had a new incident come up.

I have contact with many that have passed over after so-called death and we have conversations, etc.  One lady, I remember from the past, I  had not been in contact with for a while so when I would think of her I could not find her out in the universe.  I wondered.  etc.   We first met when she brought her daughter into my office after hearing a couple of radio interviews I did with the Vatican's exorcist at the time.  Malaki Martin.

Last night she came in lucid dream time and talked to me over a cell phone more plain than the phone I use today.  I had gone to focus 12 and was working there when I suddenly found myself in an open area in a Mall.  We had a great conversation and she told me to tell a lady that had lost her dog that it was fine and it will find it's way home with no problems.  When I first figured out who she was that was talking to me over the phone, I said that I now recognised the voice.  I asked where she was...?   Her reply....why, I'm at home.  You know where I am.  ha.  At the end of the conversation, I heard kind of half a sob of sorts so I asked what's wrong?  She said, she has to go now back to heaven...and she laughed.  She said I will be back in touch.  

Not strange that I had a conversation with her, but it is very strange that she called me over a phone to chat with me from the other side.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3263
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

posted under dream work Empty Re: posted under dream work

Post by Sinata on 25.07.19 4:03

I have had that phone experience, for a few years after my father had "died"... he would randomly call me, and I would speak to him from different phones, even a payphone once... he would leave different numbers to dial him up, sometimes others would deliver them to me... An interesting part is that each number or extension only would last but for so long...
Sinata
Sinata
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum