posted under dream work

Go down

posted under dream work Empty posted under dream work

Post by Maxx on 14.01.19 14:50

None of you here really know what the hell I do but in many cases, it is tied to consciousness and energy work.  Nothing I see really surprises me anymore...so I thought.  But last night I had a new incident come up.

I have contact with many that have passed over after so-called death and we have conversations, etc.  One lady, I remember from the past, I  had not been in contact with for a while so when I would think of her I could not find her out in the universe.  I wondered.  etc.   We first met when she brought her daughter into my office after hearing a couple of radio interviews I did with the Vatican's exorcist at the time.  Malaki Martin.

Last night she came in lucid dream time and talked to me over a cell phone more plain than the phone I use today.  I had gone to focus 12 and was working there when I suddenly found myself in an open area in a Mall.  We had a great conversation and she told me to tell a lady that had lost her dog that it was fine and it will find it's way home with no problems.  When I first figured out who she was that was talking to me over the phone, I said that I now recognised the voice.  I asked where she was...?   Her reply....why, I'm at home.  You know where I am.  ha.  At the end of the conversation, I heard kind of half a sob of sorts so I asked what's wrong?  She said, she has to go now back to heaven...and she laughed.  She said I will be back in touch.  

Not strange that I had a conversation with her, but it is very strange that she called me over a phone to chat with me from the other side.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3271
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

posted under dream work Empty Re: posted under dream work

Post by Sinata on 25.07.19 4:03

I have had that phone experience, for a few years after my father had "died"... he would randomly call me, and I would speak to him from different phones, even a payphone once... he would leave different numbers to dial him up, sometimes others would deliver them to me... An interesting part is that each number or extension only would last but for so long...
Sinata
Sinata
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside on 01.10.19 16:04

I should record my dreams. I don't remember them easily anymore.

Most of my dreams are lucid, at least I know they're dreams. Sometimes I have control, sometimes I don't, sometimes it's a bit of both at different times.

I recall a phone call recently (maybe in the last month or so), but nothing of the dream. I recall being frustrated, having trouble hearing and waking still frustrated.

I'm not sure if there was a particular sort of response you were hoping for, Maxx. Apologies as this probably isn't it.

As a side though (unless this entire post counts as a side lol), since you talking about dreams and entering the dreams of others, I regularly fall asleep wondering which, or how many dream "characters" aren't just dream people. I mean, I've always considered this, as I've shared dreams when I was really young, and other dream related experiences but I suppose someone visiting me, rather than me to them, wasn't a very strong consideration before.

It's fascinating to mull around.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx on 01.10.19 16:29

In a very far fetched way one can find this connected to your comment.

It is on youtube.  A full-blown movie of 1:45 min in Portuguese.  With English subs.  If you watch closely you can see his mother returning....  and she is coming down to visit from a higher dimension. He cannot go there.  This should open some thoughts about the hierarchy of the spirit world from that one little scene.  

look for Astral City on Youtube...  A Movie.

I can see some things I learned while I was there last time and I had to smile.  I never knew where that ability came from before seeing this.

Also, after the above phone call happened, My father tried the same type of call several times one night but it was never fully connected. Not long ago I visited him in the kitchen in the home he is living now and waiting for my mom to come over. We had a long talk and he mentioned trying to call me on the astral cell phone...lol. Said he had been working on dimensional work and was not able to connect. No need. We can visit now at any time as he is becoming more accustomed to his new home and how to move around.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside on 01.10.19 17:03

I will check those out. Right now/ASAP

Absolutely fascinating. I really do enjoy your posts, Maxx - when you're not coming off like an ornery donkey ^_^
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx on 02.10.19 19:01

[quote="A.Nightside"]I will check those out. Right now/ASAP

Let me know your feedback when you watch that movie.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: