+4
Troublemaker
Lightseeker
Maxx
Rael
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The temptation of blood. - Page 3 Empty Re: The temptation of blood.

Post by Maxx 20.03.19 22:29

Lightseeker,
Bottom line is the old saying "If one speaks of it, one actually knows nothing at all about it.  One that knows about it never speaks of it."  This is where we all have an issue with your coming and supposedly revealing such little known info and even taking questions to answer.  This is not any secret info as I stated, half of what I see you are writing I disagree with.  It does not match my info.  Just about everything you are posting can be found in searches over the net.  You must admit, you do not come with very strong credentials.

Now, my issue here and it is very obvious with those that come in here saying "I am a vampire, etc, what is the best method to feed? etc, Lol."  
If you speak of it, you are not one.   If you really are and you know, one never speaks of it.  It is so simple even the blind can hear that.  ha.  There is a place and time for everything but an open forum is not the case for revealing vampire credentials for anyone. That taking place is the very first indication the wannabee is just that. Nothing real about them other than their fake news pass.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 21.03.19 12:14

Rhea Kaye wrote: I also don't think the argument "there are a variety of truths out there beyond what is found in a book" particularly applies to the debate about immortal corpses or urban legends based in distortion of occult truths.

I am not primarily referring to immortal "corpses" when I speak of immortal vampires. How the transformation process works that turns a vampire into an immortal is beyond our current knowledge even in the Watcher Group because obviously the orders consider this particular rite as a very closely guarded secret. However, given the fact that the cells in the human body periodically renew themselves, I don't understand why everyone here seems to view the idea of physical immortality as being so absurd or impossible. I challenge any biologist here to prove to me that the physical body cannot renew itself indefinitely if an appropriate amount of life-energy is periodically "consumed". This may not be in accordance with our limited understanding of the human body, but it is NOT in violation to any principle of biological science that I am aware of.

As to what I referred to as "undead" or "feral" vampires earlier - Yes, there are a not insignificant number of incidents recorded where a malevolent demonic entity (or a disembodied spirit of the lower astral plane) has "lived out" its vampiric nature by either temporarily manifesting itself in a tangible body or by possessing certain corpses, restoring them to a kind of undead existence. In this case, the corpse acts a vehicle of manifestation for this particular entity, whereby the consumption of blood ingests the life-force necessary to halt further decay.  According to our research that too is one facet of vampirism. And btw, these "urban legends" existed long before Hollywood etc., there is a vast amount of literature dating back at least until the 13th century in Europe, especially in Slavic countries. Again, I want to refer to the Highgate Vampire case that I have extensively researched. There may be different interpretations in detail, but the case is extremely well documented.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 21.03.19 12:20

Maxx wrote:Lightseeker,
Bottom line is the old saying "If one speaks of it, one actually knows nothing at all about it.  One that knows about it never speaks of it."   Just about everything you are posting can be found in searches over the net.  You must admit, you do not come with very strong credentials.

I actually disagree with that notion, I think information within the occult community should be more widely shared, maybe not with the general public, but at least with sincere seekers. I explained my motives for coming back here in an earlier post. Honestly, I'm not sure if my mentors would fully approve of my being here, but I assume they are aware of it, so I'll take their silence on the matter as consent for the time being. Maybe someone from the Council will eventually tell me to stop posting here, and when that happens, I'll abide by that decision.

As for "credentials": I want to ask you what kind of credentials you'd accept? I could send you a copy of my initation certificate (if I was allowed) - you'd say I faked it. I could send you a picture of the Council's meeting hall in England - you'd say I photoshopped it. I could send you a copy of one of the rare manuscripts we have in our archive. - you'd say I copied it from some library or doubt its authenticity. So again, what "credentials" would "satisfy" you, Maxx? Perhaps you could investigate me on the astral plane, surely that is within your range of capabilities? I give you permission to do so if you want to Smile

Now, my issue here and it is very obvious with those that come in here saying "I am a vampire, etc, what is the best method to feed? etc, Lol."  
If you speak of it, you are not one.   If you really are and you know, one never speaks of it.  It is so simple even the blind can hear that.  ha.  There is a place and time for everything but an open forum is not the case for revealing vampire credentials for anyone.  That taking place is the very first indication the wannabee is just that.  Nothing real about them other than their fake news pass.[/quote]
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 21.03.19 12:21

Oh, I forgot to delete the last paragraph from your original post lol. Seriously, dear admins, can you PLEASE add an edit button? Please, please, please?? Very Happy
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 21.03.19 12:43

I am going to speak plainly here and I hope others realize my intent in doing so. It isn't for needless drama but for truth.
If you are not even sure as to whether or not these mentors are okay with you being in a public place discussing their theories, views and research, I can only conclude that your level of access, if it is there at all, isn't all that great to begin with. Do you not understand how shadowy societies operate? Someone does not need to be within inner circles to understand how this works. Anything relevant enough, true discoveries and verifiable research, would be guarded to some extent or have layers of security. In other words, you would KNOW for sure as to whether or not something is okay or how your "mentors" feel.
The physical immortality stuff I'm not going to bother arguing about anymore. Most people know and understand why that would be not only impossible but also a silly fantasy.
And this is not just "something out of a book." It is common sense.
Anyway, I won't continue pressing this point. People are free to believe as they wish......
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 21.03.19 15:01

Rhea Kaye wrote: In other words, you would KNOW for sure as to whether or not something is okay or how your "mentors" feel.

Basically, I'm not giving out any "sensitve" information that would hamper our operations. I only talk about things that are plain to anyone who has researched the whole vampire phenomenon long enough. As Maxx pointed out, a lot of what I say can of course also be found in other sources. We're researchers, we're not here to invent everything new  Smile

The physical immortality stuff I'm not going to bother arguing about anymore. Most people know and understand why that would be not only impossible but also a silly fantasy.

I respect your opinion, but again: The Watcher Group has solid evidence that this is possible. Like I said, it's rare, but it is possible. You know the occult axiom: "As above, so below"? When someone has truly mastered the higher planes and their higher vibrational energies, do you think such a person wouldn't also have sufficient knowledge of manipulating cells or living matter? But honestly, I don't even view the question as so important, because I honestly don't see why anyone would even WANT to remain on this physical plane indefinitely. I would consider it more a curse than a blessing.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 21.03.19 15:03

Again, just to emphasize it: We research the vampire phenomenon in its entirety, in all the facets and forms in which it manifests itself. We do not limit ourselves to only those vampires that match the definitions of the AK or ROS.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

The temptation of blood. - Page 3 Empty New and wondering about dealing with bloodlust

Post by EvenAtDaysEnd 18.10.19 14:45

Ive personally never been able to consume blood from another source, so I was wondering any of you do to curb the bloodlust. Sometimes it just hits me and it's like there's an ache that I'm sure would be solved by feeding. Usually I just let it go away on its own.
Thoughts?

EvenAtDaysEnd
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2019-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 18.10.19 17:50

Common, over-the-counter anti-gas pills help, provided that the fearsome vampire lacks access to a suitable victim.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.10.19 17:56

apple cider vinegar mixed with water will fix you right up.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3