Werewolves and Humans

3 posters

Go down

Werewolves and Humans  Empty Werewolves and Humans

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 16.07.19 7:39

"Werewolves and Humans", why this title? Because werewolf means man wolf. Is the werewolf not a fusion between man and wolf? This raises my interest. Are Lycanthropes in that way halfly part of humanity, unlike the Asetians who are having a completely unique identity and soul of their own? Are Lycanthropes perhaps the fusion of a person with an animal spirit? Or is it a completely different and unique soul of their own? Whilst I resonate with the Lycanthropes I do feel myself sometimes to be a part of humanity, albeit not entirerly. Thoughts?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Werewolves and Humans  Empty Re: Werewolves and Humans

Post by 8lou1 16.07.19 13:49

It might be an idea for you to look into Sufism and then specifically into the aissawa/issawa brotherhood in the maghreb. They are a secret lycanthropic society that has evolved into a spiritual road towards the divine and has been in existence for ages.  
Its quite normal for Sufi's to express themselves thru music. In my experience that has to do with bringing down the divine without the distaste for humanity.

here is one of their many groups creating space thru music, you might be able to feel it Wink
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 17.07.19 6:36

Interesting...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 01.10.19 14:57

As a wolf therian, I feel it is uniquely my own soul/psyche/core. No fusion or anything.

While I am non-human, I am also human. Both are part of my whole.

I tried a while back to describe how I feel to my boyfriend.
I'm a well-behaved wolf among dogs, or a wolf in dog's clothing? I look similar, I can behave similarly, and I am related, I'm still a sort of part of them. I am still a part of "humanity", but I'm also distant and not the same.. They see me as one of them, but there's still some difference they perceive, even if only a subtle one.
Wasn't the best analogy, but I tried.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content