just humans

5 posters

Go down

just humans Empty just humans

Post by Anto 28.02.20 21:19

WE ARE JUST HUMANS ...life isnt easy for all of US but remember everytime something is going wrong that earlier in that day something good happen to US...it s all about choices ,WE can decide , and remember always GODS LOVE US ,,,some of US ! no offense for those who decide to take it to personal !love ALL FROM ANTONIO!
Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2020-02-20

Back to top Go down

just humans Empty Re: just humans

Post by Naoom 29.02.20 4:26

This troll might be the same individual as Iamcold. His location was set to "cold" before he changed it
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 29.02.20 5:25

It seems evident by him saying "no offense" in every post.

I think he's also severly projecting. It seems he has some form of unconscious inferiority complex in regards to, or inability to consciously integrate, the fact that there might be other beings than merely humans here, some which would be called as "vampires" and would threaten his love and light philosophy of all being glittery and nice but that's a false notion and these beings are indeed forces of balance and nature, in my view, and not blind adherents to a light and love philosophy. Light and love are albeit undeniably great, but there's a definite need for balance, in a way, or at least vampires are creatures that are known to revel in their own darkness and silence, often mastering the unseen in a way of acute and sharp senses and predatory spiritualism. Makes me wonder why he stumbled into this forum in the first place; if it is to try and dispel some perceived "Darkness of the Devil" in here, then he's done a far worse job than the Mystic Light who Shineth Forht all too Bright. Haha. Razz
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 29.02.20 5:30

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:It seems evident by him saying "no offense" in every post.

I think he's also severly projecting. It seems he has some form of unconscious inferiority complex in regards to, or inability to consciously integrate, the fact that there might be other beings than merely humans here, some which would be called as "vampires" and would threaten his love and light philosophy of all being glittery and nice but that's a false notion and these beings are indeed forces of balance and nature, in my view, and not blind adherents to a light and love philosophy. Light and love are albeit undeniably great, but there's a definite need for balance, in a way, or at least vampires are creatures that are known to revel in their own darkness and silence, often mastering the unseen in a way of acute and sharp senses and predatory spiritualism. Makes me wonder why he stumbled into this forum in the first place; if it is to try and dispel some perceived "Darkness of the Devil" in here, then he's done a far worse job than the Mystic Light who Shineth Forht all too Bright. Haha. Razz

indeed, at times there is nothing more fascinating than the most fundamental of psychology which is so easy to read and notice in cases like this hehe Razz
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Anto 27.03.20 11:07

Salt (Food) Magick (B/W)
Food ..ya put to much salt (salted) then ya put a little salt ( she need salt) B-Magick too much can die ...W-magick didnt kill no one(too soft) ..I can continue with female but I see them equals with male so I dont wanna do some discrimination
Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 27.03.20 12:19

Mystic's Cooking Recipe:
Put the troll in the ban stew, and add some salt.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 27.03.20 12:23

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:Mystic's Cooking Recipe:
Put the troll in the ban stew, and add some salt.

Be careful with that! It might end up too salty Razz
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 27.03.20 12:30

Not if it's banned.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.03.20 14:48

this one qualifies as road kill.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Anto 02.04.20 7:47

Elendor wrote:
Third we are a community centered on union .This is no place to join just to bash any other community,tradition,religion or knowledge. And for that we have a 0 tolerance .

I think we exagerate miss Mystic ..and after I see our master policy I think it s time to end this behaviour from our ego ..if u still wanna call me “troll” is you re opinion and since I am the newest person on VF I think I am the one I have to make the first step .. ithis is not my point in here to get bash someone knowledge ..it s not my position to excuse but since I like this forum and I am respectfull with some users and with our masters Elendor and Sybil  Mason ..excuse me for my aggresive st
Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 02.04.20 8:11

just humans Fb_img10
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 02.04.20 8:11

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Heh.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 02.04.20 8:20

Rhea Kaye wrote:Sorry, I couldn't resist. Heh.

No problem, that says it all Razz
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 02.04.20 8:26

Indeed. I agree, I did act out of ego, in some way. I stand corrected.

But you haven't made it so clear either, whyfore you're here, or what your intentions are. So far as we've seen of your display it's been in the appearance of a troll, because you don't reply to the threads in which you've been responded to, but then choose to go to other threads and comment, which gives a suspicious appearance. And, your not typing in any grammatical or spelling correctness doesn't help your case either. You'd be invited to post an introduction first of all, so we can get to know who you are, and not just appear random.

Now I might be too kind. Others might bash me for it. But... I didn't act out of ego, at the least.

Also, to note, Elendor and Sybil aren't our masters, as much as we respect them. They're administrators of this forum.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Anto 03.04.20 12:02

I don’t answer because it s like “you search something on bing ...only the text who is inspiring you something or a person who write something that use intelligence” ..briefly I filter information..Sapiosexual !!
Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 03.04.20 12:17

Indeed. Reading what I write is like searching on bing.

So much for trying to be kind.

Roll Laugh
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 03.04.20 12:29

I reported this person to the forum administration, hopefully they can respond soon but I understand we are all quite busy nowadays. I think it's better to ignore him for now
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 03.04.20 12:45

Now I wonder why Iamcold made another profile than his first. Isn't that bannable or against the forum rules?

As if we didn't know already, but this serves as a kind of double confirmation: stating he's sapiosexual. Iamcold stated he was attracted to intelligence. Nothing hard to figure out that they're the exact same person when their writing style is the exact same as well.

From: https://www.vampirismforum.com/t2152-try-to-relax-it-s-free#27219
Iamcold wrote:thanks for support MysticLightShineForth ... there are more people here on forum who are attracted by intelligence ? when i say attracted i mean more than sex ! P.S i have given up intimate relathioships for 4 years or 5 , i don t remember Wink
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Anto 05.04.20 9:18

Gam3 Ov3r wrote:try to relax..
Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Anto 17.04.20 23:35

1st langugage ROMANIAN
2st language ITALIAN
3st LANGUAGE ENGLISH
Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Anto 02.05.20 9:27

I want to apologies to Mystic seems like he is there when I need it..bro u are the best..BFF Mystic!
Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down