+2
Jonathan
Troublemaker
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Dragon Rouge  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dragon Rouge

Post by Maxx 14.01.20 21:18

Well to balance things, in my opinion, Michael speaks much better than Eric does, and Eric writes better than Ford.  I suppose everyone should have high points as well as some things for distraction just to keep one honest...lol.   But that was your point in the above reference....  dishonesty.  But I bet their animals love them all.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 14.01.20 21:39

I am not in a position to evaluate Michael Ford's work at this time, but I do believe that at the very least, people becoming stung and offended by criticism of this Koetting are exhibiting insecurity in a very clear fashion. It has been a learning experience to observe. Sometimes I get an impression that some people follow these individuals with no clue about spiritual experiences beyond the inner plane, but that may divert into another subject. When looking into the eyes of another, there is often a "jerk" in the stomach or chest region that tells me who they are as a person, alongside a swirl of other tidbits and intuitive impressions (when consciously put into use).

There is no "proof" either way, but at times there is an intuitive feeling that people run wild in the inner plane with no real higher reference. Usually I try to match that up with how their lives are looking, and how in control of themselves they are, though that's not an infallible thing and hard to evaluate fully as anything else.

It does get me wondering and thinking though, about the concept of change in the occult. Everyone evolves at their own pace. At what point, or however many years pursuing any serious study, should someone begin to exhibit an ability to actually discern between what is a scam and what is not? And how might such things be an indication or marker of real progress? Just general questions I suppose.

I think spirit contact might be a lot trickier than people sometimes think. Unless I am mistaken, there is a big trend involving some development of a skill to hear spirits, and then people seem to often run away quite quickly with the imagination or with distorted perceptions. Then all of a sudden any rambling is a sacred spirit message and all kinds of things are being reported as truths to be accepted. These things can be interfered with though, through things like stress, emotional condition, outside sources in daily life, etc. Sometimes I grow weary of the statements such as "my guides told me this or that" because it seems to be used as a be-all end-all ticket of truth. Again it gets me wondering, because I think the higher doorways many occultists seek are guarded by different initiations including the ability to quiet down the mind and pierce through the subtle details. What separates the ones with genuine connection and the rest is a subtle thing on a different vibratory level and plane. (I hope the thoughts are coming out coherently.)

Earlier you stated that energy goes where attention flows. This is quite true, and in this case I feel that analyzing things does not simply dump energy into the thing being criticized. All depending on intent, for me it dumps energy into what you have mentioned - going in the precise opposite direction of what is being presented.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 14.01.20 21:48

All in all, the universe has a very fascinating yet subtle dance. Ultimately, nothing needs to be "done" about these people, or about charlatans, in the sense that magick is naturally protected from abuse and there are steep consequences for abusing it already, far beyond what most comprehend. And as you said, they present a valuable template showing the initiate what not to do if they'd like to improve in the opposite direction. For that, they are very good. And since we do in fact live in a dual existence, perhaps they do serve a higher purpose, even if they are not aware enough to see what that purpose is.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.01.20 7:10

I was told as I was getting up this morning, and before I ever looked at your comments here, to toss out for a project for others to learn a valuable item.

If you want a project to work towards and learn how to contact the Spirit World....(because they have no problem contacting us, it is us that do not listen)... begin your intent for meditation with asking the real purpose why each one of us is here?  Throw away all the canned responses you have heard from others and find what the real purpose you are here for is?  That would give each of us an ideal project to work on.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.01.20 12:31

Rhea Kaye,

It just occurred to me that Souce deals with us through Astrology, Tarot, and Consciousness, the ability to completely be connected using the Tarot depends on our ability to go into the Tarot card itself and to ask questions of the pictures there and the Spirit Being that is shown in the artwork there.  It is the same as hearing from Spirit/Higher Self, etc. and what is being discussed here.

Then the ultimate end is doing away completely with the Physical Tarot cards and just sitting and seeing the card visually in the mind's eye.

Also, you were speaking of E.A and his material and I saw an example of the fact when one only sees the so-called magician dealing only with the Dark side you can instantly see they live in a world that lacks balance.  I would say the same for M. Ford and his material.  Of course, M.B and T. S. live in the same structure as far as I know regarding their teaching material.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 17.01.20 8:46

I agree with the bit about the tarot. I've been pondering on that, since it makes little sense otherwise, to say they are a magickal device. Admittedly, it took me a while to warm up to tarot since all I had seen of it was the more superficial, plastic fortunetelling aspect presented by the general public.
I own the Tarot Nefertari, which really is an exquisite deck, but I noticed that in order to get the full use out of it, it was necessary to have a solid foundation of each card and its archetype first.

EA and others only dealing with dark forces (or the idiot fluffs only dealing with light forces) will end up harming themselves in my opinion. A balance of darkness and light is needed in order to live in accordance with universal balance, since the very world we live in is made up of a union of opposites.

Oh, concerning your project, that came at an interesting time. I've actually been working on this lately and it's a lot less simple than others make it out to be. So many people say they hear their purpose and all of these spirit messages yet they aren't living in their true life's purpose at all and their lives are actually chaos (in a bad way).

In my opinion, part of initiation is stripping away all of those garbage things that get in the way of the real self.

Also the messages that come through spirit are often subtle. So it does seem like a good thing for people to work on because it can train them to attune to that subtlety rather than searching for the more loud things with bells, whistles and fanfare.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.01.20 10:51

The more the connection is used the better the reception becomes.

Also, once one sees the connection with Astrology and learns the real part, and then learns the correct method regarding the tarot, and then placing both together with the Tree of Life, One will suddenly see that all three compliment the other two fitting a complex structure into a guide for the entire life.

Some might mention that the pictorial of the Tarot was put into place in the early 1900s by WAITE but it was used in a form earlier by Egypt and Greek practitioners.  Even from India, I believe earlier.

Words written by Dion Fortune say.....

The Tree of Life, Astrology, and the Tarot are not three mystical systems, but THREE  ASPECTS OF ONE AND THE SAME SYSTEM AND EACH IS UNINTELLIGIBLE WITHOUT THE OTHERS....the Tarot itself, with its comprehensive instructions, gives the key to the Tree as applied to human life.

The Tarot should be approached with Positivity and not Negativity, Healing not Prediction, and Empowerment not Dependency with all of these in mind.

The Major Arcana starts with a new being coming into life and then the cards that follow lay out a direct path in how to deal with the entire life from start to finish, one after another, and then starts over again in another life.  One learns how to step into and though the confusion by learning this.

Also, that Tree of Life can gain insight by laying the Major Arcana cards out and learning the movement with them through each path connecting to another.  Additional insight is given by doing that.

Also, what do you suppose you can learn by utilizing those Cards by working with them in each one of the different houses drawn in that Astrology chart.  There are all kinds of wonderful insights to be gained by working with all of them together in this fashion.

Even that guy pictured in the first card, The Magician, has his toolbox laid out on the table showing you what he works with......it even shows you all his secrets he is using like the Minor Arcana.....lol....all four tools of the Minor Arcana are laid out neatly and carefully on the table in front of him like
Sword which is the element of air, representing thought.
Cup which is the element of water, representing emotion.
Wand which is the element of fire, representing the combination of both of the above.
Pentacle which is the element of earth, representing a combination of the others above.

Many things open up when you incorporate these together.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 14.05.20 7:30

Hey there Maxx, you've had plenty of experience with money-grabbing nonsense in the occult - what is your opinion of this?

From Thomas Karlsson's wall:

"Become a book sponsor. And get your name written into the history of esotericism.

Writing takes time and incredible much work. My next book "Black Mass: The Sacraments of Shaitan & Sexual Sorcery: The Sabbatic Tradition of the Draconian Order" will be as important as Aleister Crowley's books.

If you sponsor the work of this book with 93 EUR we put your name on the acknowledgement list of the book. Your name will thereby be written into the history of esotericism. You also get a copy of the book.

Pay to PayPal administration@dragonrouge.net

Support!"
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 14.05.20 7:35

Good Lord. How obvious can one get?

You hit it on the nail head. He has turned into a complete money whore for words of the worse kind. Most authors are that type in the occult section. He has now reached the point that he is no longer sensitive to embarrassment. He must be completly numb on the inside.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 14.05.20 7:37

For less than the $100 he is asking, a person could write his/her own book and then self publish. lol. That is funny.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 14.05.20 7:54

Maxx wrote:The more the connection is used the better the reception becomes.

Also, once one sees the connection with Astrology and learns the real part, and then learns the correct method regarding the tarot, and then placing both together with the Tree of Life, One will suddenly see that all three compliment the other two fitting a complex structure into a guid

Here is a good way to understand starting with the natal chart....Your natal horoscope makes a statement about the kinds of your intentions when you come into this world. This is what you agreed to work on for your time in this 3D world and accomplish. That is why you were born at a certain time of day and hour and minute and at that location. Your parents all agreed to this as well. You set up your life and what you needed to work on before you were ever born. The transits will tell you where you are in the work and give you a grade on how you are doing in working all of this out. We got it all wrong in looking at the planets as the influence and controlling part of our lives. It is the reverse. We have the planets out there so we can align them to influence our design for our own divine plan. It is very subtle.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 14.05.20 8:01

Fascinating. Smile An empowering understanding.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 14.05.20 8:04

Exactly. That is also how the Asetians and the real Vampire is able to have a lot more control over their future incarnations, but it also shows how we too humans can have a degree of control over our own through this process. It also explains why someone may be a magician in one incarnation, but completely unaware of this reality in another. It makes absolute sense for many reasons. One thing I realized, is that a lot of people try to imitate the occult, and try really hard but fail miserably. I believe it shows how a person is either born to be a magician or witch, or not, for the most part. Sometimes a conjunction can happen where a person is using magick without knowing all of its complexities but can still use it very effectively. This would be the common psychic. It isn't necessarily lesser than a magician, I believe comparisons in this regard are useles.. it also explains behavior of people like Sushko and the rest, lol. They would gain a lot more by taking advantage of what life has to give them instead of being so miserable trying to attend to something they are not supposed to. This is the key to abundance.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 14.05.20 8:13

Right. This, to me, was the height of stupidity. Of course he had to add giant cartoon genitalia to his post in an attempt to convey some deeper meaning, as per the usual.

This reminds me of a recent tweet from Luis Marques.

"In a world so obsessed with outside validation we initiate through a path that only finds its apotheosis deeply within, uprooted of chains, limitations and deception; where only raw Self remains. Inside us hides a realm more vast and empowering than anything that can be seen. ☥"

This scheme only works because people are obsessed with outside validation. First of all, he hasn't even written this book yet and he's already saying it'll be as important as Crowley's works? What ego that shows - Crowley revolutionized the occult world with his work, his flaws aside. And second of all, people wouldn't be interested in something as arbitrary as buying their name into a book if they weren't obsessed with the need for validation, recognition and praise. If all you have to do to land your name in the book is pay Karlsson, it makes absolutely no sense why anyone would be proud of that.

In fact, I would be more embarassed than anything... For throwing money out of the window just for a chance at shallow acknowledgement, after doing nothing to even earn that, and separate from my own level of wisdom.

Anyway, this whole thing grows more pathetic by the day. His fans are extremely indulgent and enable all of this. One day he loses it, snaps and starts verbally sparring with a completely random account that has no real picture up, all because that person insults his physical appearance. Another time, he goes on a toxic rant against the Hispanic people who follow Santa Muerte, saying that she is only for prostitutes and drug dealers. After the major outcry he backs down and edits his post to be less inflammatory and ignorant. (Ironically enough, he apparently writes about Santa Muerte in one of his books. Strange that he tries to come forth as a good source about her, despite being a white European with little experience in the culture. Magick and spirituality shouldn't be limited by race but one can't deny the ignorance and stupidity here.) What strange limitations and ignorance from such a "well-seasoned occult master". (Note the silent eye roll).
When not engaging in these things, he's usually trying to teach the occult by using nauseating, empty pop music videos and comparing them to the Qlippoth. Alternatively, ranting about how important his Order is and how it will change the entire world, rising to the forefront of the new era.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 14.05.20 8:19

Interesting points regarding the astrology. I've only just begun to dig into this area.
I must say it has been a bit difficult. I mean, most of the common definitions behind my own placements, including my own major sign, make little sense to me when going deeper into how my own soul feels. So, being told how and who I am based off those things has been confusing in the past, based off how little I identify with it.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 14.05.20 8:28

when one begins to look at it from my statement, it shows how we are all on the same level, no more important or worse than another. We are all involved in the same end result. It really gives meaning to that lady that is working hard raising a housefull of children and trying to direct them in the correct way and feeling that everything is against her....or the guy who is born poor and is working, working in menial jobs and seemingly getting no place in life, or the person born incapacitated their whole life......all this has meaning for the experience we chose to experience.

I wish I had realized this early in life....but ... everyone of us is right at the place in life we are supposed to be....lol. But we can now realize we have options....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 14.05.20 8:34

I also find astrology to be quite difficult, because it is very vast and has many areas. I think that astrology by itself holds little relevance, in the sense that it only makes sense when it is inside context and related to something, usually of magickal nature. For example, I have a friend who discovered what he believes is his twin flame, and when he did they both checked their natal charts and they had every planets in the same houses, and were born few days near each other but different years. I also don't have a lot of experience with it, but it's something that seems worthwhile for the future. About Karlson, I feel like you explained all of it perfectly. What he did, reminds me of BALG in many ways, and reminds me of why those areas of occultism are completely different and unrelated to the true traditions and ancient paths. I feel like they are being used in many ways, not only their followers but even them because they lack that connection to the higher self and the soul path. They are leading both themselves and their followers into oblivion, lol. It's their choice though, so I don't really feel sorry for them lol. Also, agreed Maxx. That's what true magick is about isn't it? Doing everything at the correct timing. Like Luis Marques explains in the AB.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 14.05.20 8:50

Yes. Mr. Marques does relate some dual meaning in some of his writings where one can look to the next higher vibration to have some of his words open up and take on a completely higher thought than just reading it on the mundane level. But he said he spent his whole life learning how to relate to the magical universe. In his words...."words are magic".
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 14.05.20 8:59

He has a mysterious timing. There are many layers to his words. It is strange, when I read these things from him, I catch onto the most peculiar (in a good way) vibration. There is an initiatory purpose, timing and intention behind his tweets that elude common understanding or any descriptive words. It is something felt but not always understood. And of course, the flood of emotion that his words provoke within myself and others is quite unique as well, being something entirely uncontrollable, something that just.... Is.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.05.20 7:09

Shirokawa893 wrote:Unfortunately as Rhea stated we are constantly in contact with paths that are full of ego and makes them delusional. I personally didn't know about the Dragon Rouge but it rathers seems another fake one... It is really disgusting and the fact that we expose them seems to bring some clarity in the community. It doesn't really suprise me that they would pick some weak criteria to choose people when we know they are being driven only by making profits selling some "genuine metaphysical studies" to keep the mundane brainwashed. I usually don't comment or mention anything about these "paths" but nowdays it is getting worse. To me, all the above Father Sebastians alternatives are a well built system that created this organization to get attention...Nothing more or less.

I want to add a small proverb that matches with this situation and these types of speculations. Problems cannot be resolved at once. We have to untie the knots slowly in order to dive and conquer.

These kinds of paths will rot eventually in the end as they don't have a solid base with actual principals in my view.

I like this description regarding problems and untieing the knots.  Excellent.  

I have found that walking a neutral path seems to lend itself to more knowledge and wisdom appearing on your road as a magnet seems to draw to one what is needed.  Principles of darkness and light are both needed as the creation process comes from both elements. Creation does not happen unless both factors are present.  Learning both is important.  Without the other element, a person is actually sick in the mental process unless able to utilize both.  I believe this is a portion of why both the Aset Ka and the ROS have been around as long as they have...... mostly in silence in times past and present.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2