Selene Skotia
Victor
Troublemaker
10 posters

Go down

Primordial Dragon - A New Era  Empty Primordial Dragon - A New Era

Post by Troublemaker 21.12.22 9:23

Em Hotep.

The Aset Ka has just unveiled a new site, making public for the first time in history a potent tradition that was previously quite highly restricted.

This is very exciting news, and a huge historical moment for the entire occult world.

“Ancient abominations emerge from the gargantuan abyss; a hymn of terror weaved into the fabric of awakened nightmares. The descent begins, reckoning to devour the unworthy…

Primordial Dragon — A Sorcerous Tradition of Ice and Fire

primordialdragon.com

☥ แ›‰”
-Master Marques, 12/21/22

The energy of these talismans is simply exquisite. This awakening of the ancient dragon will definitely shake the occult world at its very foundations…..

“ Hell has frozen and the world of witchcraft set ablaze. Hail the Primordial Dragon Triad!”
-Master Dawn Lilian
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Primordial Dragon - A New Era  Empty Re: Primordial Dragon - A New Era

Post by Victor 21.12.22 9:32

This is most consecrated news. For decades that I have hoped to be able to discuss some elements of this closed tradition more publicly, as this is the path that my coven follows in privacy, but oaths of secrecy are sacred.

I recommend that everyone treads carefully. Extremely so. This is most potent sorcery, the innards of raw abyssal magic. False devotion and ego will perish in agony in this current.

Hail the Primordial Dragon!
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene Skotia 21.12.22 9:51

As some have been saying in the other platforms, we are truly experiencing history first-hand through this. Impressive and memorable. Or to quote our good artist friend Mia, "this is huge!"

That is also really inspiring even if frightening, Victor. Thank you for giving your input and experience that is always valuable in our communities. I feel those are crucial words for initiates to pay close attention to.

This has been building up for long years and those in the know are aware of what I speak, mystical and talismanic clues have been dropped for time and time again, so much of this has been discussed behind closed doors and I'm just profoundly emotional right now seeing it rise to stellar heights. The Dragon really took over. Let the abomination roar!
Selene Skotia
Selene Skotia
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2020-08-22

Back to top Go down

Primordial Dragon - A New Era  Empty Ex-Indumentis*$

Post by Anto 21.12.22 10:18

hell yeah @#!21ยง213 No No No
Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2020-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine 21.12.22 11:12

Agreeing with was said so far, I am just overflowing with excitement and gratitude over these news. What a time to be alive! Looking forward to the discussions it will sprout here. Hail the Primordial Dragon!
Jessamine
Jessamine
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2015-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 21.12.22 12:08

I’m still trying to process all of this as the energy is just so intense that at times it feels even hard to bear. The talismans revealed on the new site are so potent, they really pull you in as gateways of ingress unlike anything I have previously seen. I can only imagine what magic they have internally since this is clearly just the very tip of the iceberg when it comes to the current of the Primordial Dragon.

As Victor said it cannot be stated enough to underline the dangers inherent to these forces. This is no material for dabblers. Don’t ruin your life please. This is a tradition that should only be tapped by those that had the gateways opened to them, the witches and sorcerers of dragon blood with the witchfire burning within. Those educated in Asetianism know this all too well.

Hail the Triad! Hail the Primordial Dragon!
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 21.12.22 12:10

I must echo everyone else here… Hail the Triad! Hail the Primordial Dragon!
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterlily 21.12.22 19:35

How is Aset connected to this. She is one of the ancient dragon queens. There is a reason Luis Marquis always hints at dragons on twitter.
Waterlily
Waterlily
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2022-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by TrillaCruile 21.12.22 21:16

It is refreshing to have a taste of modern flavors of Asetian culture. Another pulse from the Violet heart to be felt eternally echoing beyond and throughout the cosmos. One can only be grateful.

TrillaCruile
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2022-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 22.12.22 14:27

Interestingly enough we've opened up (or our good Nadia has opened up) a channel dedicated to the topic/subject matter in the Discord server where I believe lots of interesting and valuable conversations will take place and are already starting out. This is said to lure Jonathan and Victor (as well as others) to our place. Smile Though I understand your restriction of time. It'd be great to have you there, nonetheless, as you already know! However, we can always cross-reference discussions back and forth, of course!
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 23.12.22 11:07

"Through the trials of Ice and Fire the way of the Dragon is revealed and primordial sorcery unleashed; a spell shattering the corrupted establishment long in decay, trembling to the roar of giants. แ›‰

Hail the forbidden Triad of all abominations!
Hail the Primordial Dragon!"

- Master Luis Marques, 23rd of December 2022

My own shocked commentary: I feel this is an unprecedented tweet, in a certain way, in regard to being openly against the corrupted establishment... we already knew... but I've never seen an utterance like this one! I hear the calls of battle echoing to the drums of giants, indeed...

Em Hotep, everyone.

MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene Skotia 23.12.22 11:32

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:"Through the trials of Ice and Fire the way of the Dragon is revealed and primordial sorcery unleashed; a spell shattering the corrupted establishment long in decay, trembling to the roar of giants. แ›‰

Hail the forbidden Triad of all abominations!
Hail the Primordial Dragon!"

- Master Luis Marques, 23rd of December 2022

My own shocked commentary: I feel this is an unprecedented tweet, in a certain way, in regard to being openly against the corrupted establishment... we already knew... but I've never seen an utterance like this one! I hear the calls of battle echoing to the drums of giants, indeed...

Em Hotep, everyone.

This! So many times this!
Let the revolution begin…

That is the very essence of the Dragon Path. Breaking down false dogmas and shattering corrupted establishments. This is what causes false occultism to tremble. Such is the true Adversary. The real Devil of folklore and myth. This has far more implications than can be seen now and the years will show that quite clearly.

Devotees of Lilith will be able to grasp her True Face within this current. You all know my background so this isn’t something I dare say lightly.

Also note this message was sent to devotees right at the Dark Moon, nothing is random with Master Marques. His astronomical timings are well known to you. Thank you for sharing these gems my Swedish friend.

Selene Skotia
Selene Skotia
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2020-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 23.12.22 11:49

Thank you for sharing the tweet here, Mystic. And, beautifully said, Selene.

What an exciting time. It is simply too intense to describe and I am at a loss for words.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 23.12.22 12:12

Ah the terribly infamous Tradition of the Primordial Dragon. It is quite an unexpected move to see this being talked about outside the most secretive circles and the old covens of the Arte. Traditional Witchcraft at its prime.

Magister Liliana Zyn must be very proud. Her daring work to empower this current and rise it to the very top of the occult underground is a labor of many decades, as well as from her close allies. What a fearless legacy, very inspiring.

This is history.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 23.12.22 12:27

Nightshade wrote:Ah the terribly infamous Tradition of the Primordial Dragon. It is quite an unexpected move to see this being talked about outside the most secretive circles and the old covens of the Arte. Traditional Witchcraft at its prime.

Magister Liliana Zyn must be very proud. Her daring work to empower this current and rise it to the very top of the occult underground is a labor of many decades, as well as from her close allies. What a fearless legacy, very inspiring.

This is history.

A labor of love with a long trail of blood and a few severed heads. Evil or Very Mad

But yes, her history in the occult will forever be the stuff of legend. A name no one would dare to defy. I would add also Iuliana Mater, Diana Morais and Dawn Lilian to that small list of gifted few operating from the shadows towards the greatness of sorcery. Great ones keeping the ancient flames burning.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 23.12.22 12:49

I thought it would be appropriate to share a few gems here, from Discord. Especially as they relate to this Current.
Primordial Dragon - A New Era  E9dbf510
Primordial Dragon - A New Era  561faa10
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 24.12.22 19:36

I never thought I would see the day of legends such as Masters Marques and Zyn working together in a project of such a large scale. I imagine this must be quite a dream come true to some but also a frightening nightmare to others. lol

As for me I have been quietly exploring the recently released talismans, slowly partaking of their energy in a respectful way through minor rite and plan to eventually attempt to tap into them as gateways of ingress. In due time, not yet. Potent stuff.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 24.12.22 20:54

Jonathan wrote:I never thought I would see the day of legends such as Masters Marques and Zyn working together in a project of such a large scale. I imagine this must be quite a dream come true to some but also a frightening nightmare to others. lol

As for me I have been quietly exploring the recently released talismans, slowly partaking of their energy in a respectful way through minor rite and plan to eventually attempt to tap into them as gateways of ingress. In due time, not yet. Potent stuff.

You know, this is not often spoken about but when Zyn arose to power through that sudden but short-lived occult war she actually did so with the direct support of Marques. The dots have always been connected and the two Orders are closer than they may seem at surface or from the outside, these people are just private, humble and seek no exhibitionism. Their work and legacy speaks for itself and for themselves. After all Zyn’s greatest student of many years and most gifted enchantress is also a respected Keeper at the Council of Anubis within the Order of Aset Ka, if that doesn’t say all you need to know about it not sure what does. Master Liliana’s renowned human bone wand is in fact a Dragon Wand.

What Loryen stated above is also a detail of relevance. Master Luis Marques has written pivotal grimoires on the Tradition of the Primordial Dragon several decades ago, prior to the public editions of the Asetian Bible, as well as complementary literature to the curriculum like “The Dragon, the Fox and Sacred Fire” that illuminated the path through its Eastern Gateways of the Great Dragon and that has now been followed and embraced in Asia for quite a long time in their occult communities. Too bad the Aset Ka shifted the classification of some of those papers to “Internal Eyes” several years ago.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down