Physics and Metaphysics

4 posters

Go down

Physics and Metaphysics Empty Physics and Metaphysics

Post by xix 05.03.20 12:37

What is the relation between the two? In AB there is written that "The lower ones [layers of astral plane] have structures very similar to the ones found in the physical realm, because the mind and thought builds and reinforces those structures in the astral, which are permanently seen or thought of in everyday life." (chapter "Astral Travel and Dreamwalking), but still these planes are distinct ones. So what about the physics of today, how much of metaphysics can it explain? How much of one can be seen in the other?

I see the link from energy to matter, reduction of fat and muscle tissue in order to better conduct energy, placing energy construct in material object to make them dissipate slower, etc., but how is it the other way around? And where is the 'middle point' also isn't quite clear to me, what are the exact mechanisms that govern this?

xix
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2019-05-21

Back to top Go down

Physics and Metaphysics Empty Re: Physics and Metaphysics

Post by Maxx 05.03.20 13:31

Do you travel in the astral and dream walking sectors that you mention?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 05.03.20 14:23

I may be confused on the etymology, but meta-physics literally means "beyond physics".
I believe there are parallels, similarities in the nature of it, but physics, as it is now, can not explain metaphysics. I did read, I think it was a blog too many years ago that tried to use physics to explain metaphysics, it was over simplified and only worked to help others to gain a basis, but it wasn't perfect.

I think, when discussing similarities, people tend to think too literally.
While I may be wrong, I believe physical energy (ie chemical and physical reactions) is not the same as metaphysical or spiritiual energy.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xix 05.03.20 16:22

Thanks A.Nightside,
That's exactly how I understood it (and actually a friend of mine has was trying to sell me on an article similar to one of which you have written, and that's what has partially motivated this question -- I do understand, but not deeply). Especially interesting for me seemed to be this citation from AB: "The lower plane is called the physical, and although it is formed also from a subtle reality where energy flows and can be interacted with, it shares its space with the material physical realm.", then continues even more interestingly: "It is the realm where the body resides and all the physical matter, but it is also full of energy that while in this plane behaves differently and obeys to its rules." (chapter "Planes of Existence)

The first citation is probably about matter being an energy on it's lower vibrations. Or something like that. But what exactly? Why isn't there something in between matter and energy? Or is there?

The second one is very interesting to me because of that part saying "[energy] obeys to its rules". What could that mean?

How much can energy influence this world, are there more physical orientated techniques (such as internal force in martial arts or fire techniques of draconian creatures)? In VT there is written "As subtle forces that [elements] can be summoned during ritual in advanced ceremonial magick or for the most experienced they are drawn directly into manifestation in order to affect reality and bend conceptual pattern of our world."

Or can energy be proven by physical connected with this world 's structure, but not necessarily involving a magick practitioner?

And what about Thoth formulae "As above, so below"?

Isn't Aset Ka focused more on higher reals or more non-physical elements of magick? If so why?

Hhmm, I guess I overdone it a little bit... But I'm simply trying to move from theory into practical understanding.

Maxx, sorry but I don't know what do you exactly mean. I don't astral travel or dreamwalk, and I was trying to practice some of lucid dreaming, although not with real success, not without any results either.

xix
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2019-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 05.03.20 17:13

When you realize that is your natural state it can make a difference. Most people think of it in reverse.  The spirit body is what will be after the shell of the physical has the energy connection cut pff.

Most I talk to I find there is not a hell of a lot of difference they seem to find on the other side.  They come to on one of the lower dimensions of the fourth and try to adapt and find they are much freer and without the pain.  What many think is hell is a much lower vibration but is on the 4th dimension.  Once they find they are on the wrong path with their thinking they can be moved up a little into a more relaxed place.  With some, it takes a while.  

But I can tell you that you actually are much more powerful than you can imagine.  If there is a fear you develop with confronting what is called a demon, you do not understand what you really were before you came into this realm. They fool you because they snooker one into believing they are more powerful.

As far as magic and evocation, one thing that is not widely practiced as it is not taught or discussed is the fact that the magician needs to develop to the point that when that spirit is summoned, the magician needs to know how to enter into that spirit's consciousness. You move into and overpower that being.  How about reverse possession and think of it that way.  ha.  Otherwise, it knows that the magician does not really know what the hell is actually happening.  The magician should have full control over the spirit world when leaving and going into that other realm.  Otherwise, it is best to just go watch the football game and have popcorn.  There are not many magicians'even have any understanding of this and none of the so-called magic books of instruction teach it.  So how does one learn this?   By entering into that question I asked above.  Have you had any experience going over to the other side first?  Then getting to know the boundaries there before dealing in that spirit world.  As I said before, there are all kinds of books out there that propose to give you step by step information.  They are all good for one thing.  Putting money into the author's pocket and not having all the info that really takes place over there.  I say that as I see you ask questions.  That is good.  Just make sure the info you get is the actual working part.  LOL.

On a funny side, You can see how sweet of a person I really am here.  As I go through and talk to people that have moved to the other side with most people I have known before, I even found two that surprised me.  Two of them said how surprised they were to see me.  They were not aware of what I do and how I am over there.   Two told me to get lost as they never liked me when they knew me from years past.  So you can see, you can get honest answers by meeting with the departed.  Hahaha.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent 07.03.20 8:17

I've come to grips that there is no such thing as metaphysics, or that what is so called metaphysics, is inseparable from physics in some respects.

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2020-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.03.20 9:35

Pretty good thought.   Everything is connected.  Even opposites.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent 08.03.20 12:29

Greeks in my opinion have been manipulating the human race since the dark ages; As for India, I find reasons to resent a lot of the ancient texts info as real back then but today as theory and temporary. We may need to focus a little more, the universe is ever changing materially and socially.
Humans tend to hate being idolized in spirit by narrow instinct, such is what I sometimes read about Greeks.
If I tell you that very early Greeks came from a home in another planet, you'd probably think I am kidding, but due to youtube partial collections I concluded that. I feel real sympathy on Greece only to a degree!
My early search for universal social rights, upset me due to limitations in awareness sources, this is how I encountered a scorn nature about me against earth ways.
There is no escape from the 'I AM...' - this is how Asia seems to please me in a more realistic basis to combine physics and metaphysics as inseparable in some ways.

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.03.20 13:53

if I tell you we all came from being planted here from another source I suppose you think I am kidding.  lol
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.03.20 15:41

imagine where we are today.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M2EQyNVH5w
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent 12.03.20 20:17

None of the announced on youtube is new to me. I know that Hollywood is able to fabricate just about anything to do with UFO's.
I can assimilate all from the earth's point of view about fabricating anything as in the likeness of real ET's, also for earth chosen ends secretly as means to deceive the public for right reasons
Deception for what aught to rule earth somewhat contrary to what ET's really plan for better can be a very possibility. Earth already has so much on electromagnetism kept secret, that's why.
I have a wonder about how a child that can or cannot be deceived by images despite of any means tried through electromagnetism. I suspect electromagnetic deception can be prevented by any child who has undivided love centrally, this only my assumption.

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 12.03.20 22:27

In reading all of your postings and watching you proclaim your thoughts since you have arrived here, I now compare how you are saying you see things in the world and your summary from that....and then tonight I cast out a being from the spirit world from a ladies head tonight.  It has lived there for 19 years and from time to time it would be looking out of her eye and the lady would see how it viewed things from inside her head.  She never told me that it was there and I called it out and told her as I got rid of it.

That lady felt it leave and come out and its contact was broken.  The right side of her head was tingling like spiders crawling for a while until I filled the void.  I am sure she would not agree with your assessment of many things you say you have reached with your science and sensible studies.  All she knows it came out and she felt it big time and she knows there is a difference.  

This is why I continue to say that you can read all the books you like, but until you get first-hand knowledge you are still out of the real world and what is and what takes place here in it. The conjecture is the lazy persons' movie theatre.  Would not have mentioned this but I see how you say you mention the metaphysical and occult world and I really do not think you have an actual grasp of what is taking place.  Sorry, I have a hard time agreeing with some of the statements you make.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down