Signs of vampiric in different forms?

5 posters

Go down

Signs of vampiric in different forms? Empty Signs of vampiric in different forms?

Post by Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666 02.05.20 14:25

Hello, I am new here.
My questions are related to spirit vessels, a relationship that I had which involved a psychic bond and satanism/signs of vampirism.
I have bought two different spirit vessels with a vampire spirit or entity associated with it. Can spirits be vampiric in nature? Can owning a spirit vessel with a vampire, werewolf spirit associated with harm me energetically? I understand I should do more research into spirit vessels so I am not in danger spiritually. Please excuse my ignorance.

Are there obvious/subtle signs that you are either a emotional, psychic or sanguinarian vampire? Does it normally affect your health, energy, sensitivity to sunlight. Can other people's energy cause problems?
Do vampires experience psychic attack or people draining or feeding on your energy without you realising? Has a vampire ever been affected by witchcraft? What exactly is vampire magic and are books written by Michele Balancer & Father Sebastiaan worth reading? (Their books are about vampire culture, vampire nagick) I know I have a lot of questions, but I just wanted to ask here, since it relates to vampires.

I am a novice at witchcraft, but I have spiritual beliefs, I am open minded and respect the spiritual beliefs and practices.
One of the vessels has a vampire spirit and a vampiric soulmate spell cast by a coven. Can vampiric spirits be human/are vampires real in the astral realm? I bought different spirit vessels for different purposes.

I had a relationship with a sanguinarian vampire, satanist that is in a satanic, vampiric cult. I had a psychic bond with him, I am psychic and a empath and I felt his energy around me and I felt him bite me.
Can sanguinarian vampires feed on your energy during a psychic bond, astral projection? He told me about his cult, I had a dream and I felt like multiple people were touching me and kissing me/biting me, it was surreal but it felt good.

Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2020-05-01

Back to top Go down

Signs of vampiric in different forms? Empty Re: Signs of vampiric in different forms?

Post by Maxx 02.05.20 16:07

Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666 wrote:Hello.  What exactly is vampire magic and are books written by Michele Balancer & Father Sebastiaan worth reading? (Their books are about vampire culture, vampire magick) I know I have a lot of questions, but I just wanted to ask here, since it relates to vampires.

I am a novice at witchcraft, but I have spiritual beliefs, I am open-minded.

I had a relationship with a sanguinarian vampire, satanist that is in a satanic, vampiric cult. I had a psychic bond with him, I am psychic and a empath and I felt his energy around me and I felt him bite me.

It is obvious you read nothing on this forum other than the Vampire word before you starting writing.  That is very Normal.

By the name you chose as your label, you can't be over 16 years old.  Nothing wrong with that, either.  

But one thing I cannot understand is why you would come here and ask us whether those books are worth reading? If one of us said they are great reading but another says they are crap, how would you make your decision to read or not to read?  This is not how you should be making decisions for your life.   Do you always let other people make all your decisions for you?  

Anyway, I will be nice and let another take you under their "nice" umbrella.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Signs of vampiric in different forms? Empty Re: Signs of vampiric in different forms?

Post by Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666 02.05.20 16:47

I am interested in vampirism. Not everyone is a expert about all things that are spiritual and occult related.
I don't appreciate your attitude.

I have personally experienced emotional vampires, a sanguinarian vampire in my life. (Which is why I am asking questions based on spiritual experiences I have had) I have limited mobey, so that is why I asked if the books are worth reading. I don't need to justify myself to you or anyone else here!

Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 02.05.20 16:59

If money is an issue, I would advise not wasting money on anything written by those two if your desire in life is to advance in knowledge and wisdom (in a positive growth factor, that is). If you seek to revel in comic book material, they are foremost in one's library selections.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666 02.05.20 17:05

I am here to ask questions, to learn then form my own opinion and do my own research.
The whole point of the forum is for people to learn..

Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 02.05.20 17:40

well then, may I ask you this question?  Your knowledge of your entire life is based completely on your perceptions and you have formed your belief systems entirely on that.  What if there are other pictures (and pictures are how the mind forms and sees concepts and ideas that help to form their perceptions),  what if there are some other pictures that conflict with those perceptions that formed your present belief?  It kind of sounds like you would not want to hear of those others as they might anger you because you want to stay within the confines of what you already have formed with your present belief.  

Would you want to engage and spend time studying those things which would maybe show what you have based your present position on is possibly ill-conceived and maybe, in fact, invalid?

Or would you just rather stay within the confines of comfort and interact with that which is based on your own belief....and nothing else?

Warning.   This last part is what makes anger rise up within the chest and will create pressure on the back part of the head and make one become even more depressed to find that they possibly may have been wrong their entire life while others seem to lie to them and solidify their groundless foundation.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666 03.05.20 5:42

You are a pathetic, internet troll.

Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 03.05.20 6:59

Ok, there are more productive ways. Let's not descend into this.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 22.05.20 14:08

Vixen, take a look through the forums here.

The majority view on this forum is that the likes of Michelle Belanger and that other guy, are no good. As well the "Vampire Community" of which they are associated with are considered something of a circus and not to take seriously.

Perhaps my wording is off, and understand I came from said Vampire Community, and still hold high respect for some corners of it. Try to disregard everything you learned from there as best you can, while here. Here you are starting brand new. Consider your previous knowledge to be meaningless here.

Unfortunately using the names you did, and some of the terminology that comes with it, will result you in some well, not so favorable responses. People like Maxx here, find it difficult to take VC members seriously, for justified reasons. He's also kind of the Town Grump around here Razz Torture him with kindness.

I personally enjoyed the Codex, and it could be worth it (if the free condensed version still exists on the 'net), but it's really only a beginning. Even moreso, it's considered watered down and only a poor copy (if not full plagiarism) of the beliefs held by Asetianists (which make up a vast majority of this forum).

Again, approach as though you know nothing. Search these forums, read read read, and explore here: http://www.asetka.org/index.shtml

Ask questions before making statments.

A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 22.05.20 14:13

there is too much common sense in that instruction piece as people that enter here do not even read anything before coming out of the chute and claiming to be a flaming vampire.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 22.05.20 17:02

Yeah I must say, we already try with common sense... They don't respond well to that.
There is only so much common sense you can communicate to someone with... Well, no common sense.
I hate to bring lack of intelligence into it but with most of these people that's what I see.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down