Jonathan
Nightshade
CREdarkness
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Vampiric Relationships Empty Vampiric Relationships

Post by CREdarkness 26.09.18 17:50

If there is one thing I’ve discovered in my life about vampirism, relationships and sex, it is that vampires and sex do not belong together. The parasitic nature of the physical condition of vampirism is terrifying enough as it is, and the dissuasion from keeping health is a common issue. Male supremacy is one example of a parasitic agenda. Vampires can develop parasites on a microscopic level, and especially when sex is involved.

It’s been a tough three years coming to terms with this luciferian/satanic set-up which is all around me. I found that god is a very real existence which cares for mine, as a vampire, specifically. I began to find god within my science as I continually rejected what else in the world was destructive towards this nature. God began to direct me, and I started allowing that direction to be each step in my life and choice I made. I met a girl named Lauren and could see god was directing me to love this person. Not in a physically perverse way, not in an obsessive way, and not in an abusive way. The love was very much about unconditional love; not sex, or blood, or fangs, or tantra, or stupid modern religions aimed at creating more unhealth and unfulfilled life. It wasn’t about relying on another to feel complete, having holes or anything creepy like that ...

On the contrary, I was always a vampire, she was always a vampire. We could live with the calm that a life would be in the absence of nonsense.

I’ll give you a great example of how we fit like two perfect puzzle pieces, how this is connected to vampirism, and how it is the design of god, making sure that a vampire is still a vampire.

I walk down the street,
I notice how beautiful everything is,
I notice my girlfriend is really pissed off or having a bad day in general, I point out something. Flowers or a sunset or a joke.
She comes back at me with this psychotic unrest.
“WHAT’S SO SPECIAL ABOUT YOU?!”

I actually thought it was darkly beautiful, and something I wouldn’t find anywhere else. Moreso, our relationship is made to work.

How do you feel, as a vampire community, about relationships and how they affect your vampiric health?
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2018-09-22

Back to top Go down

Vampiric Relationships Empty Re: Vampiric Relationships

Post by Nightshade 27.09.18 3:52

Not wanting to sound rude or anything but analyzing what you have to say there's clearly a lot of delusion there.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 27.09.18 4:11

CREdarkness wrote:
stupid modern religions aimed at creating more unhealth and unfulfilled life
CREdarkness wrote:
If there is one thing I’ve discovered in my life about vampirism, relationships and sex, it is that vampires and sex do not belong together. Vampires can develop parasites on a microscopic level, and especially when sex is involved.

You speak about stupid modern religions but seem ignorant to realize that your very own religion is a modern cult. Christianity is a modern religion as much as it pains Christians to realize it, especially for us who follow much more ancient religions and cultures. Your “god” like every monotheistic deity is a rather modern human construct.

Oh and there’s nothing wrong about sex. Sexuality can actually be a very profound and spiritual experience under the proper setting. It's a positive and healthy thing that's actually a vital part of nature. It’s your own dogma moving you to describing it as perverse and negative, a mind troubled by all those sins that only exist in your mindset conditioned by society and a forceful religion in decay.

Sorry but no one here really cares about silly notions of sin and one fake god. We’re all beyond that and liberated. Preaching won't really work here.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 27.09.18 13:32

Your claim about ancient religions.... what would be the difference. How do you know your not an endless parasitic fart with beliefs about how special you are? Grow up.
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 29.09.18 16:06

Parasites specific to vampires?
Actually, sex can be great with and for vampires, and for some, their only way to satiation.

Have you been browsing any websites claiming to contain the science of vampires?
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 30.09.18 4:12

I disagree. I’ve found it to make me incredibly ill as a vampire. No I’ve never found a single website about it. I have just found that a lot parasitic nature may be behind a lot of issues regarding health on this planet. I perceive a vampire which is truly vampiric, and not a vampiric human, does not face some of these issues... and that the rest of us are simply in some way vampiric, still rather human, regardless of lifespan also... I definitely do not know everything though. I simply have suffered greatly because of things which are forced in this reality - or at least that seems to be the situation - and commonly has a lot to do with false gods, power, personal desires, and has very little to do with anything real. That’s all complicated though.
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 30.09.18 4:14

Lol Jonathan I’m sorry... I mean I could have just said “F*** off” or something... I was just so disgusted. I guess I should be more careful what I say. I didn’t sound very grown up myself.
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 30.09.18 16:36

Honestly what you describe resembles claims of at least 2 previous nutters who've previously been banned/removed from.this forum, both of whom referenced a site that claims yo be factual buy is truly a pile of rubbish. I wish I could remember and find the site...
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 30.09.18 16:37

*and your reactions/response when questioned or told that you're wrong.

You're not from the ToV either, are you?
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 01.10.18 1:56

Vlad II Dracul (Dragon/Drake), Draculesti... One source referred to one of Vlad The Impaler’s Ancestors as “The Dragon”, and apparently “Dracula” later on. I can’t seem to find those articles anymore though. Around 50% of my source information has gone missing, I’m not sure if it’s some portion of the web going down, or something else.. Funny though, to mention Bram Stoker’s fictional Dracula, when approaching the topic of Embracing. I used to find the mention of actual vampiric embrace. I’m guessing there is no link between Aset Ka, and the original Embracing of a Vampire. I was hoping I could find something which would inform me on the matter.
😉😂
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 01.10.18 2:01

Do you have edit functions on this site? I’m re-posting this in the topic I made about Embracing. I swear I was on that topic but somehow ended up here.
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 07.10.18 16:00

There is no edit feature
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 17.10.18 10:12

From my understanding most of us do not have genders (in origin), so why would anything involving gender take place (sex/reproduction/kinky stupidity)?... sex scares the living s**t out of vampires. Mainly because of the parasites involved and the permanent damage which could take place.

IF, scientifically, sex would somehow benefit a vampire’s existence in someway (which will ultimately always lead to a non-sexual existence), THEN AND ONLY THEN WOULD SEX BENEFIT A VAMPIRE. Explaining how and why it would ever take place and how that would work is way too complicated and likely you do not need to know because all you’d have to do is veer away from sex and lust and anything else parasitic of that sort. If it doesn’t concern you then god bless, that’s great... you will probably escape such possible parasitic and vampiric fates, currently.

It is not like the movies where little girls do it with some creepy father figure, of sparkly farting pinworm vamps so they can have sparkly farting pinworm babies, or cats or werewolves or werecats or sub/dom blood-sex dungeons, or abusive people, or wtf ever you watch that makes you think that it is anything other than science you f**king CLOWNS. Well I’m simply curious, why would you even say or perceive that sex would have any place in a vampire’s existence? Why would you encourage it?

Idk if it’s male supremacy you’re going for with your idea of pulling the wool over people’s eyes about sex, but that is not going to save you from the parasites.
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 17.10.18 10:23

Also Jonathan, you clearly have no knowledge about my beliefs because I’m anything but ignorant regarding them ... I can’t imagine that’s anything but the simplest concept to grasp... and I would be more careful about how you treat people as it greatly affects vampires. You either are or aren’t one right?
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 17.10.18 10:26

I mean really ... there’s some psychopaths out there... call them ignorant ... you might just find out how very ignorant you truly are ...
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 17.10.18 11:34

How are you defining vamp(y/i)re exactly? Because that way it might be easier to respond to your post. There are multiple definitions depending on your source material. The Aset Ka definition of what a vampire is, is again, different to the definition proposed by various Houses and Orders, which is again different to say, the concept of 'living vampires'.

Parasites? I've seen the virus theory of vampirism mentioned in terms of Classicals and Inheritors, but I have only seen parasites referenced in the television series 'The Strain'.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 18.10.18 7:31

As I stated in my introduction, much information about the form of vampirism I have, I cannot disclose.

Your question is fine, nachtzehren, a great question actually, and helpful... I will have to get some information together from some other sources though in order to thoroughly answer it. I will try to be as informative in this post as I can be, to start with.

When I began to awaken, which happened a few times over, in my childhood and on into adulthood (there were around three to four awakenings I experienced, obvious ones, that I can think of). I awakened to more than just my sanguine needs and tendencies ... I awakened to a greater understanding of science also.

I feel that taking subjects such as blood donation, sex, autovampirism lightly is something which could become lethal to youth, especially youth which have these severe and naturally occurring cases of vampirism. I think it is misinformation to write anywhere that a purely sanguine vampire, in origin, could be compliant with sex. They may be stuck in a body which struggles with the physicality of this world(maybe), but even that is a complex science and the answer likely involves systems and not any actual sexual activity.

I did not come back from blood-drinking, drug use, paganism, or any sexual activity without permanent damage done to my body, mind, and even soul.

I don’t feel there is any need to press these kinds of explicit activities onto people, or to even assume they have any real value. In general if there are actual vampires involved with these vampire forum websites, there should not be anything posted which endangers a vampire... seeing as the world clearly places them in the most unfortunate places, in the first place.

I think if drug use, paganism, sexual activity, and any kind of regular blood-drinking (as a social norm) was discouraged by the vampire community (offline & online) then youth would not be damaged in ways which are fatal in the long run.

I didn’t mean to sound cruel or careless towards anyone, also ... but in my view, if there’s only a waving off of someone’s personal ideas on forums and in favor of their own ideas, which are developed from equally personal standpoints... Then I might resort to my own joking responses because I feel that’s only fair, equal... etc. and would you ever learn if you didn’t taste your own medicine / were not aware of how your slander might affect your own life? (@Jonathan).

To state what I am simply trying to state: There seems to be a lot of connections which are simple and obvious; In general scripture mentions the immorality of things like lust, serving other god’s.
Scripture mentions that blood drinking is forbidden, anyone’s blood (even their own). From my understanding, this is god’s way of looking out for the creation and from my experience, vampirism, when it takes place in the human race, is not a great thing, but more of a consequence of immoral choices. I don’t know enough about the rest, and I’m sorry I wish I could inform you better... I have not given up on attempting to explain what I understand to be true for sites which may attracting vampires that still have impressionable minds.

Honestly it is so complex where would I even begin making sense of it all? I think what I’m getting at, mainly, though, is that a lot of vampires feel their vampiric nature is a parasitic problem and since they have this condition they are more susceptible to parasites that may be bred in sexual activity of any kind, even non-physical (of the mind).

Regarding houses, orders, covens, or groups, I know very little about them. I’m a very distant person and enjoy sticking to myself. I read scripture and am a believer in christ, I am a vampire also, and a gnostic... so those three things go best together for a person who is solitaire. Other than that I just try to bring some information to these sites because of the possible vampires who may not have fully awakened and are looking for some answers. I think sex is, by far, one of the least helpful activities for a vampire though, I will mention.

Thank you for your question nachtzehren, I will get back to you on that (asap). Also, if your forum is Aset Ka primarily, I don’t mean to crowd it with my posts.... “VampirismForum” seemed more along the lines of a forum geared for any kind of vampire, that is what I assumed anyways, and did not find any posts yet claiming the forum as a strictly Aset Ka website. I’m hoping the administrators will get back to me about my questions and reports.
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 18.10.18 9:05

Man, what the heck is this? Is this worthwhile to respond to at all? Or would I do better in keeping silence? Where does scriptures mention vampirism? It seems to me that your notion of vampirism is based upon own self-convoluted delusions rather than statements of truth. Now, I do not think this forum is well suited for you. Maybe you would do better in starting your own bible school for vampires (?) who share your own thoughts, sentiments and feelings. But we are simply not interested in scripture and dogma.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 18.10.18 11:25

Myths of demonic entities which do not enter our world in human form, is one example of a vampire that would be, seemingly, non-sexual, genderless. The fact that it is demonic means it has intentions which are nothing like a human’s, and the fact that it does not enter the world physically means it likely has no physical gender or sexual interest. Mention of these demonic entities can be found in author Matthew Beresford’s book “From Demons to Dracula: The Creation Of The Modern Vampire Myth”

I’ve read this source cover to cover, it’s not bad, and contains a rather diverse variety of historical facts about the origin of vampires. Everything from the dictionary’s standard definition of a vampire, and the connected outbreaks throughout Europe, to a Romanian Legend about how to locate a vampire at a gravesite. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.livescience.com/24374-vampires-real-history.html

As I mentioned, I animate this body, for the most part, and as a vampire I am very similar to this form I just mentioned (non-physical, otherworldly, not human). I inhabit a physical body, which is how I’m a bit different, and the body itself is vampiric. From what I’ve gathered about this physical existence, it’s clear that most of it has parasitic qualities.

It’s difficult for me to describe how I understand it to be, because I’ve not found any research which concludes what I beleive... The only connections I can find are in these sources, and some others, and obviously, the facts do not quite meet up with eachother.

I have tried to get the missing source information together, to write the informative articles which provides evidence about the connection to parasites within the world of vampires and blood drinking ... and all else in this topic... (why certain settings which might not make sense - at first -would be necessary for a vampire’s recovery process, why scriptural law is so connected, despite how it might seem to contradict).

I hope that answers your question nachtzehren. Another source which has extensive information on the history of vampires is “Vampires, Burial, and Death” by folklorist Paul Barber.

If I can find the information, I will be working on the article this Fall and hopefully publishing it in the Spring.
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Mango23 16.02.19 18:14

I want some advice.. I want to tell you about my story but I don't even know where to begin.... I'm a witch. I come from a very powerful lineage of witches. obviously I can't tell you what my real name is but I'm confused about a situation that's been going on for a while now. when I was in my teenage years. I always had a feeling that vampires were real. but I never really knew for sure until one day I found out about a real vampire. I got to know his human name, and the name he's using now as an alias. As I found more and more about his history. I got really curious and I wanted to meet him. But I wasn't ready. This happened a couple years ago when I was a teenager and my powers started really coming through. And one of my powers is being able to have any Supernatural creature astral project. So my desires grow really strong. And I was really curious to meet him. One day when I fall asleep. I accidentally conjured him and he came.And when I woke up I had realized what I did. And that he was real because I could still feel him. And when I meam feel him, I mean like some how I felt a connection to him. Like I could feel him but it was like this dark feeling. I'm not going to go into detail about the whole situation. But as I am getting older I continuously think about him all the time not just any curious way in the way that I want to be with him for some reason I don't even know why. I have dreams about him once in a while. I really do like him a lot but I don't know if it'll ever work out between me and him because he has such a rich history he could have anybody he wants so why would he want me. But I never really met him in person. And I don't even know if witches and vampires can be together. he knows about me and one day I would like to track him down to meet him in person. But i don’t know if it will ever happen. Do you have any thoughts of how I should handle the situation? or what do I do next? I'm highly confused.

Mango23
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2019-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 17.02.19 7:47

I think vampires and witches can be together. You shouldn't put yourself down either. Find true love, that is lasting. I don't know if it might be with him, or if it might not, but at least you should be confident about yourself; not helpful to put oneself down as that might prove counterproductive. If you've got a beautiful energy manifested from the core of your potential maybe you can attract this person or the right one.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.02.19 11:18

"Do you have any thoughts of how I should handle the situation? or what do I do next? I'm highly confused."

Yes.  I do.

I suggest you try your comic book material by testing it out on the VCN where you will certainly find 100% believability there.  

This is what happens when you begin to cater to this type of scam personality here.  One begins to post movie material claiming to be a writer and then another comes in behind to post their life experience that lines up with the crock of trash.  Then you have people here that agree with this trash and even think it is natural to see "that everyone gets along to go along."  When one exercises no intuitive ability at all to see what kind of sham this is, you have a problem.  

To criticize anyone in their inability to exercise simple scanning ability turns me into a "revolting development" attacking this entire forum as it has been packed with members from the silly circus.

At least Jonathan showed sensibility in objecting to the other claim in that other topic.  The big difference here is that I do not even attempt to get along with the silly crowd to get along no matter what they come in here with.  One knows exactly where I stand on any issue.  And that crap above is nothing but an attempt at fiction writing to see if they can convince anyone how real life their story is.  It is a joke. You need to wake up if you are in slumber, for certain, before you are completely overrun by these parasites.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 17.02.19 12:29

There he is. Right on time.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.02.19 12:36

then are you saying you believe that lame story?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 17.02.19 12:41

Not at all. It was an extraordinary stupid first post and induced a heavy eye roll.

I understand your frustrations and I know where you are coming from.

Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next