Thoghts on Satania and their Vampiric Current videos?

4 posters

Go down

Thoghts on Satania and their Vampiric Current videos? Empty Thoghts on Satania and their Vampiric Current videos?

Post by Goremagala34 15.02.24 14:22

Greetings.

So, for a long, long time, I've been watching the YouTube channel Satania. They just appeared out of nowhere a few years ago, and I kinda wanna share my thoughts on them, and ask for some second opinions.

So, this group seems to have members in a multitude of different paths. Satanism, Gnosticism, Hinduism, the works. There are hundreds upon hundreds of enns and rituals. I've even used a few for my workings with the specific goetia I work with, and even for astral travel.

They have an entire playlist on channeling the Vampyric current as well, and their rituals seem to actually have a lot of power behind them.

I've even looked through their website, but that's more commercial and thats where I raise a brow, a tad.

What I'm curious about is in the Vampiric Current playlist, they mention the Akasha vampire clan creating one of their videos. I can find absolutely nothing on this group, save for on the Satania website. And I know most Vampiric orders do not reveal themselves, but it still has me curious on if this is a real collective or not.

I'm really intrigued on if they are accurate with their rituals outside of the ones on Satanism and the Goetia. Do they seem credible to any of you? Would this group be a cult? Or simply a collective sharing power with the viewers? I'm genuinely keen to find out.
Goremagala34
Goremagala34
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2024-02-14

Back to top Go down

Thoghts on Satania and their Vampiric Current videos? Empty Re: Thoghts on Satania and their Vampiric Current videos?

Post by Jonathan 15.02.24 16:55

I will be honest I could be missing something but I am not familiar with this group. To my knowledge I am not aware of them holding presence within the vampiric underground, unless they go by other terminology.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Thoghts on Satania and their Vampiric Current videos? Empty Re: Thoghts on Satania and their Vampiric Current videos?

Post by Goremagala34 15.02.24 17:06

Jonathan wrote:I will be honest I could be missing something but I am not familiar with this group. To my knowledge I am not aware of them holding presence within the vampiric underground, unless they go by other terminology.

I am not quite familiar outside of their ritual videos, but I was extremely curious, cause I didn't know if anyone else had seen them pop up related to topics of the occult
Goremagala34
Goremagala34
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 16.02.24 10:28

Welcome to the forum! I've listened briefly to some Satania soundtracks/ritualistic meditation contents in the past and can say I felt certain energies stir from it but it was years ago.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Goremagala34 16.02.24 12:10

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:Welcome to the forum! I've listened briefly to some Satania soundtracks/ritualistic meditation contents in the past and can say I felt certain energies stir from it but it was years ago.

I gotcha, at least I'm not the only one, I have to question myself sometimes.

Still not sure on the Akasha clan and their origin.
Goremagala34
Goremagala34
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 16.02.24 18:26

Satania is a New Channel on YouTube. . . it regurgitates old material. I wouldn't bother.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2023-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down