Source of nature of Anubians

3 posters

Go down

Source of nature of Anubians Empty Source of nature of Anubians

Post by xix 29.07.20 7:10

There have been few posts about nature of Anubians, but information about the source of their nature is scattered in many topics, so I decided to create one dedicated strictly to that.

So what is the source of Anubians nature? Asetians received Violet Flame, Sethians received defaced Asetian Blood (so defaced Violet Flame, probably simply Red Flame, Blood of Seth, in a way). But Anubians? Many say there are not created from essence of Anubis because He is not a creator deity.

Anubians are not called 'divine' Children of Anubis, that's different naming than that in case of the other two and getting into consideration Luis Marques mastery of words it's probably something intentional. Is relation of Anubian to Anubis less direct than that of Asetians with Aset? In VT there is a conception of possibility of double awakening where the second one is or more concrete/intense awakening that reconnects Anubian to Anubis. That reminds me of Asetinas reconnecting with their inner nature that echoes into changes in their energy system too. So is that 'bliss' of Anubians reconnecting with Anubis a source of their nature? If so, I doubt it being something impermanent. But can we actually say that Anubians are in a way extension of Anubis, as word 'Shadow' might imply (I got an impression that it's sometimes used in that context, especially that it is also used in singular form as synonym for both 'Anubian' and 'Anubians').

But they are also immortal and their Identity seems to be not less concrete, real or immortal than that of Asetians. So how could they have been changed, how does it affect their energy system? Do some energies from Anubis still flow through them?

And yet they aren't completely 'equal', for a lack of better word, to other lineages. They aren't simply allies of Aetians, they seem to have an important role, but just 'alongside' the Asetian path -- there is no Anubian path, even if AB/VT states that Anubians can embrace solitary journey, and may have other tasks/devotions (protection of Asetian Elders was listed as one of the most important ant of them, but it seems there could have been more). So they have their own nature and are specific characteristics/types of knowledge, like knowledge of Underworld, but are just part of Asetian culture not a different culture or allied one.

Maybe that is because of their protective nature ('Keepers'), or maybe because of relation between Anubis and Aset, but maybe it's not just that. Maybe the source of their nature also has some part in that.

It seems that the Anubians are the ones about which there is the least revelated from all the lineages, but maybe there is still more than what is being most commonly discussed.

So... What do you think?

xix
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2019-05-21

Back to top Go down

Source of nature of Anubians Empty Re: Source of nature of Anubians

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 29.07.20 8:22

xix wrote:So what is the source of Anubians nature? Asetians received Violet Flame, Sethians received defaced Asetian Blood (so defaced Violet Flame, probably simply Red Flame, Blood of Seth, in a way). But Anubians? Many say there are not created from essence of Anubis because He is not a creator deity.

We don't know these details, or at least I do not, and even if someone here knew I believe it would be far from permissible to reveal such details in the first place - all we can do, really, is speculate - but I would believe that the Violet Flame of the Asetians cannot really be defaced as that is something that we learn not just by the words of the author of the books published to the public by the Aset Ka but through knowing its feeling of Flame through his words. At least that's my take on it. I really don't know more than that myself.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by xix 29.07.20 9:39

Maybe I was already inspired by some interpretations, but it is in VT: page 91. On top, it is written: "His revenge was eminent and the blood of Aset spilled and defaced".

But I wouldn't like to switch attention from Anubians to Sethinas.

xix
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2019-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 29.07.20 10:38

I might be wrong of course. I didn't remember that part from the book.

But I understand; very well. Sadly I have no input to give on it.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 29.07.20 16:30

xix wrote:Anubians are not called 'divine' Children of Anubis, that's different naming than that in case of the other two and getting into consideration Luis Marques mastery of words it's probably something intentional. Is relation of Anubian to Anubis less direct than that of Asetians with Aset?

That's an interesting detail. You may be right that the connection of Anubians to Anubis isn't as as direct or as divine as the connection of Asetians to Aset, although we don't really have much information on that. What we do know is that Anubians worship Aset as well, not just Anubis, and as you also mentioned that they follow Asetianism as their spiritual path and culture. There is no Anubianism of sorts.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down