+3
Lynskha
James
MysticLightShinethForth
7 posters

Go down

Introduction: Aetherian Empty Introduction: Aetherian

Post by Aetherian 15.11.20 22:04

Good Evening. I'm Aetherian, or Aeth. I am an avid book collector specializing in esoteric, conspiracy-related, mythological and paranormal subjects, with my most pronounced interests being hermetic philosophy, chaos magick, and of course, vampirism, though I admittedly have very little experience with the teachings of the Kemetic Order of Aset Ka (whose adherents seem to make up a large portion of this site's users), and most of my literary experience with the vampiric condition comes from books by the TOV and the perspectives of non-vampiric organizations (Or self-proclaimed vampires who feed more upon money than anything else *Cough* Belanger *Cough*), though I intend to read the Asetian bible as soon as it becomes available to me. I am a college student currently, and I am incredibly paranoid about being tracked online and thus I tend to put things like "Wherever I am needed" in the location option on forum profiles. My profile picture was the fourth image to appear on duckduckgo image search for "Psychic Vampire". I look forward to working with you all.
Aetherian
Aetherian
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2020-11-15

Back to top Go down

Introduction: Aetherian Empty Re: Introduction: Aetherian

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 16.11.20 5:02

Hello and welcome here. Nice to have you. Smile

You mention the TOV? We used to have a member here, whether he's active or not... that used to specialize in the TOV... He's, of course, mentioning its scam aspect, but at the same time I'm under the impression that the TOV is not like Belanger and Sebastiaan so it's a lesser of a few evils... if not a more sophisticated one... although I can't give it much credence in any direct way... nor am I involved with it... What's your experience with the TOV?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by James 16.11.20 5:58

Welcome.

James
Banned

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2020-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 16.11.20 8:55

welcome
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 16.11.20 12:56

Good evening to you too. I hope you like it here.
Nice to put up your internet thinking.
Ill explain mine, because they are quite the opposite.
1 im a woman
2 im a moslem, although the avarage moslem wouldnt accept that. Hence me putting it out there as a sexy flick.
3 Due to ancestors not understanding and putting me in the wrong place, i was forced to make very clear who i am and where i live.
4 i dont like hiding and am i firm believer of being ones self makes ones world go round. This is grown out of experience.
Im quite traceable and i use that to my benefit.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Aetherian 16.11.20 13:35

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:Hello and welcome here. Nice to have you. Smile

You mention the TOV? We used to have a member here, whether he's active or not... that used to specialize in the TOV... He's, of course, mentioning its scam aspect, but at the same time I'm under the impression that the TOV is not like Belanger and Sebastiaan so it's a lesser of a few evils... if not a more sophisticated one... although I can't give it much credence in any direct way... nor am I involved with it... What's your experience with the TOV?

I'm not a member, I've only read a good amount of their literature. Mostly just the stuff on the actual subject of vampirism, the "Vampire Bible" series mainly. I haven't looked into their "Dayside" material since that just seems to be generic self-help/life advice copied from LaVeyanism.
Aetherian
Aetherian
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2020-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 16.11.20 14:01

Well I can already appreciate that you seem intelligent enough to recognize ignorant scams, which is a rarity and breath of fresh air.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1613
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Aetherian 16.11.20 14:28

You get a lot of lifestylers?
Aetherian
Aetherian