Daniel09
Victor
Phoenix
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Asetians and Illnesses - Page 2 Empty Re: Asetians and Illnesses

Post by Syrianeh 25.05.09 1:45

Thank you for the explanation, Jonathan. I agree, though I still believe that the sexual energy flow goes two ways. Female orgasmic fluids are also just as charged as semen, though they might not be exclusive of orgasm.

And I concur with Aghrab, I don't think that any subjects here are taboo and I don't see why we can't discuss sexuality openly as well. As has been said, it is a very important part of Asetianism as well as Vampirism.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by empress2k 28.06.09 5:00

Victor wrote:Certainly, many forms of pain, as well as physical illnesses, are caused as a reflexion of an energy-related condition. However, being advanced in the art of energy working does not mean self-healing is as effective as regular healing practices in energy work. What I mean is take the example of a Viperine, he has astonishing abilities to heal several health conditions in an individual, but at the same time he is so sensitive on so many levels, including the metaphysical, that he may be too unstable, low on energy and affected by the pain, to heal himself effectively in the case of a disease or even a simple headache. Not saying it is impossible, it can work out, but it is not as reliable as regular energy work performed on others.

Very well put Victor! As a healer myself I can tell that while I've being able to heal others from minor aches to serious conditions, when it comes to my own pain... if I try to heal myself energetically, I drain out even more and get worse off. So I prefer to rely on traditional medicine. Any physical pain for an extended perior of time leaves me debilitated, so at the first sign of headache or migrane I take care of it before it gets the best of me.
empress2k
empress2k
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by empress2k 28.06.09 5:13

Aghrab wrote:The act of drinking it it far beyond what making Love goes. I can imagine this being the perfect tool for healing to a Guardian. Besides, this sort of magick is what Guardians are best at.

This is also what the Asetians refer to as the Drinking of the Soul.

Aghrab

Yes, it is hard to discuss it without having much reference to refer to, so we can only speak of our personal experieces. While this is the first time I've heard of "drinking of orgasm" as "Drinking of the Soul." I can honestly say that I do get much more charged through it then through other forms of sexual interraction. I also have been imagining that I am drawing my husband's energy essence in towards the end. There is a great difference for both of us between when I do it and when I don't. It came to my me kind of naturally one day and I have being doing it ever since. I wonder if that's what they mean by the Soul Drinking technique. Does any one have such experience?
empress2k
empress2k
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2