Signs tell me Im meant to be vampire

5 posters

Go down

Signs tell me Im meant to be vampire Empty Signs tell me Im meant to be vampire

Post by Drakk 18.01.21 10:19

The universe is telling me Im meant to be a vampire. Most of the time when Im thinking or see anything related to vampires the number 7 appears or the junction of it (2 and 5 / 3 and 4). Stuff happens to me and on the same day if I watch something with a vampire in it the same/similar happens to them. Since 2016 I ear or see the word vampire everyday.

Drakk
Banned

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2021-01-18

Back to top Go down

Signs tell me Im meant to be vampire Empty Re: Signs tell me Im meant to be vampire

Post by Troublemaker 18.01.21 19:16

Please start your presence off with a post that is actually intelligent and mature otherwise you will be ignored and not taken seriously. This place sees enough bullshit without you adding to it. Thank you.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1613
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Signs tell me Im meant to be vampire Empty Re: Signs tell me Im meant to be vampire

Post by Drakk 18.01.21 22:03

Please start your response in a non arrogant asshole way otherwise you will be treated accordingly. I dont need you to believe me. Im looking for a real vampire not some jealous wannabe. Thank you.

Drakk
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 18.01.21 22:13

No one is jealous of you. You sound like all the other hundreds of idiots that have polluted this forum with their stupidity for years, and no one cares about your fake stories. This isn't the right forum for you, and since you seem to have literally no intelligent contribution I'd suggest finding a different place.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 18.01.21 22:18

I'd venture to guess that you didn't bother to read before coming here.

"We are an open-minded community, formed by honest, serious and mature people that are seeking for a high standard on the research, study, discussion and support of Vampirism as a spiritual tradition, occult culture and metaphysical practice."

That bullshit is not a high standard on the study of vampirism as a spiritual tradition. We have seen hundreds exactly like you.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 19.01.21 5:31

Mr. Drakk id listen to the lady. shes the nicer one around here.

Also since you believe you just need a 7 and a word to be a vampire, im totally going to go down on your avatar, wherever my triggers lead me.

Good luck you just met 2 real vimpires.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 19.01.21 6:06

I suggest listening to Rhea and trying again in a more balanced way.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3029
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakk 19.01.21 7:52

No Rhea youre just a close minded bully. You sound like a dumb spoiled brat that just regurgitates other peoples thoughts. If no one cares why are you here? Youre the type of person that likes to start shit then acts like a victim. The only thing fake here is you. You dont know me, you dont know what I go through on a daily basis. Just answer me this what does me saying that I get signs (wich is true) do? Im not trolling anyone, Im not saying things as facts. Please next time just stfu

Drakk
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakk 19.01.21 8:02

8lou1 why would I listen to her? Clearly she knows just as much as me about vampires wich nothing cuz none of us has met a real one. I get signs and you can believe it or not but to say that Im lying straightaway like you know everything or me... I find it hilarious that people in a supernatural page are so willing to dismiss stuff

Drakk
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakk 19.01.21 8:05

Jonathan Ive been at this for years and it doesnt matter how I put it the answers are always the same. At this point Im just hoping a real vampire sees this and finds me lol. I will not listen to a bully

Drakk
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakk 19.01.21 8:10

Rhea why so angry? Bullshit is what you call your life. You havent met anyone like me trust me. But I sure have met a lot like you. And usually people like you sooner or later fuck themselves up.
Oh Rhea bless me with your intelligent contribution

Drakk
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sybil Mason 19.01.21 8:26

User has been banned and thread moved to Off Topic.

Sybil Mason
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-02-02

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down