Possible Relationship between Chakras, Auras, and Psychic Senses.

5 posters

Go down

Possible Relationship between Chakras, Auras, and Psychic Senses. Empty Possible Relationship between Chakras, Auras, and Psychic Senses.

Post by Naoki the Amber One 30.01.22 12:58

Greetings, everyone.

I'm here to discuss the possible relationship between our chakras and our auras, as well as with our psychic senses (clairvoyance, clairaudience, etc.). To begin, I'm going to describe how I came upon this piece of information.

When I met my friends (one of them being a psychic person who has a well-developed clairaudience ability), we decided to have one of the ghosts (named Elaine) "blip" to our locations. As a note, "blipping," coined by me and my friends, is the action of teleportation for ghosts. It's how they travel through long distances, though it sometimes takes a toll on their energy reserves. Luckily, ghosts are able to absorb energy from foods (which can result in the food being changed, from a bit of a "bland" taste to an outright disgusting taste), among other things, and the more they blip, the more they are used to it and thus less energy is lost.

Anyways, I digress.

When she (the ghost Elaine) got to me, they noted how my aura was a bit larger and brighter than average, and that it was an amber color. Then she went to my other friend's house (we'll call him Bob for privacy reasons) and noted how his aura was emerald green. At this point, we were told that our medium friend's (naming her Clair for privacy reasons) aura was a blue color.

Then disaster struck -- after we had to get rid of a dark force (don't really need to explain this one, as it was dealt with by a very easy method), Bob got attacked by another dark entity, one that was a primal dark spirit (which looked similar to a ghoul, so I'll call it that). Our ghost friends were able to kick the ghoul out for good, but a couple of days later, a symbol was seen floating above Bob: it was a BLACK Ankh symbol. We knew it was something bad because of the black color. So, for a few days, we were studying what that symbol meant (at this point, we knew that the regular Ankh symbol meant eternal life and luck, so we inferred that a black one probably meant weak life and bad luck).

Finally, we were able to get rid of the symbol, thanks to Clair's research methods on finding a prayer that ended up destroying the Ankh through divine power. Of course, there was still a bit of negative energy left from the "exploding" symbol, so Bob, under Clair's guidance, cleansed the room of the energy and filled it with his own. Something happened after he did -- he developed his clairsentience, the psychic sense of touch. We discovered this when he involuntarily decided to move his hand up high, only to "touch" something, as if he had put his hand on a ghost's shoulder (which he did).

Afterward, I had a hunch and decided to research the psychic senses, which led me to my discovery. The psychic senses are somewhat linked to the chakras, with clairsentience being connected to the heart chakra, and clairaudience being connected to the throat chakra. Once I found that out, I realized something -- the chakras also had their own associated colors. Blue for the throat chakra, and green for the heart chakra. And those are the colors of my friends.

Long story short, I learned that the color of a person's aura is connected to their "preferred" chakra, which is also connected to their more dominant psychic sense.

As for me, with my aura being an amber color, that would mean that my "preferred" chakra is the solar plexus. However, I have yet to figure out what exact psychic sense it is connected to, as I have yet to develop it.

That's basically it. Let me know your experiences, and feel free to ask questions about mine.

Take care, everyone!

Sincerely,

Naoki
Naoki the Amber One
Naoki the Amber One
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2022-01-26

Back to top Go down

Possible Relationship between Chakras, Auras, and Psychic Senses. Empty Re: Possible Relationship between Chakras, Auras, and Psychic Senses.

Post by MR.D3F417 30.01.22 15:13

Naoki the Amber One wrote:     Greetings, everyone.

I'm here to discuss the possible relationship between our chakras and our auras, as well as with our psychic senses (clairvoyance, clairaudience, etc.). To begin, I'm going to describe how I came upon this piece of information.

When I met my friends (one of them being a psychic person who has a well-developed clairaudience ability), we decided to have one of the ghosts (named Elaine) "blip" to our locations. As a note, "blipping," coined by me and my friends, is the action of teleportation for ghosts. It's how they travel through long distances, though it sometimes takes a toll on their energy reserves. Luckily, ghosts are able to absorb energy from foods (which can result in the food being changed, from a bit of a "bland" taste to an outright disgusting taste), among other things, and the more they blip, the more they are used to it and thus less energy is lost.

Anyways, I digress.

When she (the ghost Elaine) got to me, they noted how my aura was a bit larger and brighter than average, and that it was an amber color. Then she went to my other friend's house (we'll call him Bob for privacy reasons) and noted how his aura was emerald green. At this point, we were told that our medium friend's (naming her Clair for privacy reasons) aura was a blue color.

Then disaster struck -- after we had to get rid of a dark force (don't really need to explain this one, as it was dealt with by a very easy method), Bob got attacked by another dark entity, one that was a primal dark spirit (which looked similar to a ghoul, so I'll call it that). Our ghost friends were able to kick the ghoul out for good, but a couple of days later, a symbol was seen floating above Bob: it was a BLACK Ankh symbol. We knew it was something bad because of the black color. So, for a few days, we were studying what that symbol meant (at this point, we knew that the regular Ankh symbol meant eternal life and luck, so we inferred that a black one probably meant weak life and bad luck).

Finally, we were able to get rid of the symbol, thanks to Clair's research methods on finding a prayer that ended up destroying the Ankh through divine power. Of course, there was still a bit of negative energy left from the "exploding" symbol, so Bob, under Clair's guidance, cleansed the room of the energy and filled it with his own. Something happened after he did -- he developed his clairsentience, the psychic sense of touch. We discovered this when he involuntarily decided to move his hand up high, only to "touch" something, as if he had put his hand on a ghost's shoulder (which he did).

Afterward, I had a hunch and decided to research the psychic senses, which led me to my discovery. The psychic senses are somewhat linked to the chakras, with clairsentience being connected to the heart chakra, and clairaudience being connected to the throat chakra. Once I found that out, I realized something -- the chakras also had their own associated colors. Blue for the throat chakra, and green for the heart chakra. And those are the colors of my friends.

Long story short, I learned that the color of a person's aura is connected to their "preferred" chakra, which is also connected to their more dominant psychic sense.

As for me, with my aura being an amber color, that would mean that my "preferred" chakra is the solar plexus. However, I have yet to figure out what exact psychic sense it is connected to, as I have yet to develop it.

That's basically it. Let me know your experiences, and feel free to ask questions about mine.

Take care, everyone!

Sincerely,

Naoki

Of course, the color of a person's aura is related to a person's chakra without any doubt !

But if the color of your halo is what you say, I did not see the same thing Wall

In general, I myself have large and unusual halos that are for the chakras And without claim I say all my chakras are overactive And with years of exercise and poor blood nutrition, I was able to control my energy Pharaoh

wish you luck
MR.D3F417
MR.D3F417
Banned

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2022-01-24

Back to top Go down

Possible Relationship between Chakras, Auras, and Psychic Senses. Empty Re: Possible Relationship between Chakras, Auras, and Psychic Senses.

Post by Naoki the Amber One 30.01.22 16:17

MR.D3F417,

I never said anything about halos. Where did you get that assumption from, out of curiosity?
Naoki the Amber One
Naoki the Amber One
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by MR.D3F417 30.01.22 16:30

Naoki the Amber One wrote:MR.D3F417,

I never said anything about halos. Where did you get that assumption from, out of curiosity?

Part of your topic!!!!

The topic title is also relevant

I think you are not happy at all. Good luck
MR.D3F417
MR.D3F417
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by MR.D3F417 30.01.22 16:32

Please do not use this sacred symbol in your profile, I ask the admin to remove it
MR.D3F417
MR.D3F417
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoki the Amber One 30.01.22 16:45

I removed it. Thanks for letting me know.
Naoki the Amber One
Naoki the Amber One
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoki the Amber One 30.01.22 16:55

MR.D3F417 wrote:

Part of your topic!!!!

That's the thing though -- I never said anything about halos. I was referring to a certain chakra that makes up most of your aura color. That's what I mean by a "preferred" chakra.

Also, as far as I am aware, a halo is a part of the crown chakra. You can't have multiple halos, unless what you're seeing as "halos" were instead the glowing effects of your chakras (which would explain why, as you said, "And without claim I say all my chakras are overactive . . . ," as they glow more the more energy is concentrated into them).
Naoki the Amber One
Naoki the Amber One
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoki the Amber One 30.01.22 16:57

I don't mean to judge or whatever, I'm just trying to clear any misinterpretations that may be occurring, and state what I meant.
Naoki the Amber One
Naoki the Amber One
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by MR.D3F417 30.01.22 17:11

Naoki the Amber One wrote:
MR.D3F417 wrote:

Part of your topic!!!!

That's the thing though -- I never said anything about halos. I was referring to a certain chakra that makes up most of your aura color. That's what I mean by a "preferred" chakra.

Also, as far as I am aware, a halo is a part of the crown chakra. You can't have multiple halos, unless what you're seeing as "halos" were instead the glowing effects of your chakras (which would explain why, as you said, "And without claim I say all my chakras are overactive . . . ," as they glow more the more energy is concentrated into them).

Your words made me think more. You were really right. Thank you very much for pointing out a very good point
I will do my best to help you
I agree with you and I understand exactly what you are saying
MR.D3F417
MR.D3F417
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 30.01.22 21:35

OP, please stop listening to this user who has already been shown to be a troll.
There’s nothing wrong with using an ankh in your profile. The troll in reference has been trying to use the Asetian Sigil on her own profile so that was the issue.
About the rest of your topic I would also advise waiting and listening to more intelligent and experienced people.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1613
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoki the Amber One 30.01.22 22:50

Rhea Kaye wrote:OP, please stop listening to this user who has already been shown to be a troll.
There’s nothing wrong with using an ankh in your profile. The troll in reference has been trying to use the Asetian Sigil on her own profile so that was the issue.
About the rest of your topic I would also advise waiting and listening to more intelligent and experienced people.

Hello Rhea -- I heard great things about you!
Thanks for letting me know about this person on here. I thought they were just someone who was confused about what I said.
I think I'll keep the star as my profile picture . . . until I decide otherwise of course (the star is a cropped part of a picture I made for a challenge).
I will follow your advice and wait for the more intelligent and experienced people.
Take care!
Naoki the Amber One
Naoki the Amber One
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by MR.D3F417 31.01.22 0:46

Rhea Kaye wrote:OP, please stop listening to this user who has already been shown to be a troll.

I wish you had some respect, you really have ugly behaviors, I'm sorry
MR.D3F417
MR.D3F417
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by MR.D3F417 31.01.22 0:50

Even the smallest associations are of little value to individuals
MR.D3F417
MR.D3F417
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by MR.D3F417 31.01.22 0:52

Man never stops making fun of and disrespecting others
Man never gives up all this pride
MR.D3F417
MR.D3F417
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 31.01.22 7:05

The Third Eye Chakra is the starting point to all metaphysical experience.

The color amber is associated with the Second chakra rather than the third— Genuine Amber is itself a natural vibrational amplifier of this chakra.

The energy system is interconnected through the major chakras— but the aura is not based on a specific chakra but the Ka flowing throughout the whole Organism.

VedantaBlack
Banned

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2020-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MR.D3F417 31.01.22 8:08

VedantaBlack wrote:The Third Eye Chakra is the starting point to all metaphysical experience.

The color amber is associated with the Second chakra rather than the third— Genuine Amber is itself a natural vibrational amplifier of this chakra.

The energy system is interconnected through the major chakras— but the aura is not based on a specific chakra but the Ka flowing throughout the whole Organism.

What good information I liked so much I really learned something new Morsi from you
MR.D3F417
MR.D3F417
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 01.02.22 12:53

I do think there's a relationship. I think it's also my own experience when experimenting with auras, Chakras/Shen centers and psychic senses that they do seem to be bound up in a way in terms of sensitivity which should make a lot of sense. Also if you're indeed working with ghosts or discarnate entities or at least entertaining the possibility you're opening yourself up to some subtler sensitivity in addition which might trigger a few things like psychic senses I believe.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoki the Amber One 01.02.22 13:44

Thank you all for giving your thoughts and opinions to this topic. It's a rare opportunity of mine and it's also great to see feedback to one's experiences.
Naoki the Amber One
Naoki the Amber One
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down