Do you regularly work with the energy of Isis?

4 posters

Go down

Do you regularly work with the energy of Isis? Empty Do you regularly work with the energy of Isis?

Post by adrenochrome_rush 10.09.22 13:11

How many of the users here regularly channel the energy of  I love you Isis  I love you ?

I find this energy from Sirius so immensely healing (being in healthcare, too).

Do you have any suggestions for channeling this energy better? Ritual colors, or tools? Stones? I am lucky to live right next to one of the best crystal magic shops I have ever seen. It's difficult to resist spending all my money there.

Of course I like music (and it's the most affordable). Here's is one of my most effective ritual songs I've found... very healing energy. Anyone have sometime like this to recommend?

adrenochrome_rush
adrenochrome_rush
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2022-08-27

Back to top Go down

Do you regularly work with the energy of Isis? Empty Re: Do you regularly work with the energy of Isis?

Post by AkashaofKemet 20.09.22 2:47

ISIS energy comes from Kemet. Ijs
AkashaofKemet
AkashaofKemet
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2022-09-18

Back to top Go down

Do you regularly work with the energy of Isis? Empty Re: Do you regularly work with the energy of Isis?

Post by adrenochrome_rush 21.09.22 10:17

AkashaofKemet wrote:ISIS energy comes from Kemet. Ijs

I have decided to get my next reiki attunement, and I wish the goddessssssss to be my spirit guide. How can I do this? I have been meditating on it and fasting, and will continue to do it until hopefully I can get a breakthrough of channeling the goddess.
adrenochrome_rush
adrenochrome_rush
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2022-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsaken 28.09.22 20:17

adrenochrome_rush wrote:
AkashaofKemet wrote:ISIS energy comes from Kemet. Ijs

I have decided to get my next reiki attunement, and I wish the goddessssssss to be my spirit guide. How can I do this? I have been meditating on it and fasting, and will continue to do it until hopefully I can get a breakthrough of channeling the goddess.

If you believe in it it will take form. Even if the only one that believes is you. Faith is the only thing stronger than any preacher. Believe in yourself.

Forsaken
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2022-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by AkashaofKemet 17.11.23 10:19

I agree with what you have said. Yes I do use that energy. It comes naturally.
AkashaofKemet
AkashaofKemet
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2022-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 22.11.23 9:18

I believe that when a person has a connection with Aset, this work comes naturally. I, myself, sometimes feel a bit distant from my occult practices, but I always sense Her presence in my heart. I harbor deep love and respect for Her and Her Energy.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down