Any male sanguine vampires in Santa fe new Mexico

4 posters

Go down

Any male sanguine vampires in Santa fe new Mexico  Empty Any male sanguine vampires in Santa fe new Mexico

Post by alie1993 30.09.22 19:53

Hey guys, I'm alie, im 29 years old.  I was curious on something. I'm wanting to be a sanguine donar, for male sanguine vampires.  I'm flying out to Santa fe, New Mexico on October 28th. Are there any vampires that would be needing to feed, by then. Just so you know, im autistic..I have a hard time understanding sarcasm and jokes..please be to the point with me.. thanks everyone! I'm wanting to be a donar

alie1993
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2022-09-30

Back to top Go down

Any male sanguine vampires in Santa fe new Mexico  Empty Re: Any male sanguine vampires in Santa fe new Mexico

Post by Jonathan 01.10.22 7:11

Sorry but this is the wrong forum for that. Please be careful and safe out there.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Any male sanguine vampires in Santa fe new Mexico  Empty Re: Any male sanguine vampires in Santa fe new Mexico

Post by TrillaCruile 01.10.22 16:03

alie1993 wrote:Hey guys, I'm alie, im 29 years old.  I was curious on something. I'm wanting to be a sanguine donar, for male sanguine vampires.  I'm flying out to Santa fe, New Mexico on October 28th. Are there any vampires that would be needing to feed, by then. Just so you know, im autistic..I have a hard time understanding sarcasm and jokes..please be to the point with me.. thanks everyone! I'm wanting to be a donar

Anyone claiming to be a vampire to feed on you will be a liar and intentions are to hurt you whether conscious or not.

If your spiritual path leads you to become a donor by nature you will meet a vampire without expelling those desires into their mind. Don’t search for vampires for donorship.

You probably won’t meet a real vampire in this lifetime especially online and when you do it will only be drops of blood they need, so don’t ever drain, bloodlet yourself or let anyone drain, drink or in any other way extract any amount of blood from you.

That being said, humans also use blood in energy rituals and exchanges, magick etc.

TrillaCruile
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2022-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Ko Myo 11.10.22 14:40

I love Twilight, too. That was a good plot concept...autistic girl with unique interests meets male vampire hipster.
Dai Ko Myo
Dai Ko Myo
Banned

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2022-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down