Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Vampire Watchers - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampire Watchers

Post by Lightseeker 11.03.19 1:52

Nightshade wrote:
Maxx wrote:I suspect you purposely stated you were Catholic to reveal subtlely that not all Catholics are ROS.  ha.

Except we must also consider those Catholics and others of different faiths who are actually working for the ROS without even knowing. Devil

You know, I actually find that idea very interesting because, I'll be honest, there is no way to know for sure. However, anyone who has some insight into the developments within the Church especially in the last 50 years, will easily realise that there are different secret societies and orders with different goals trying to gain influence here. You will find ROS, Watchers, Rosicrucians & Freemasons of all "colors", maybe even Asetians - and just plain good Christians.

As for my own organisation, I did mention that the ruling body of our Watcher Council are the Elders. Hardly any Watcher I know of has direct face-to-face access to the Elders. But one old Watcher that's been in the Group for decades and has met them told me that they look as if "they never seem to look older". So, who knows, maybe our Elders are actually vampires or ROS themselves - or even Asetians that set up the Watchers as a front group to counter the ROS. Who knows? That's why I find the world of secret societies and the supernatural so intriguing and that's why I wanted to be a Watcher - nothing is ever exactly as it seems. Wink
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 11.03.19 1:56

Maxx wrote: Other than they like the pomp and circumstance (which I had a lady tell me that one time as the reason she and her husband joined the Episcopal church. lol.)

I realise that this is a matter of opinion, but I myself view the Holy Mass as a supreme rite of High Magick. As such it depends on a certain amount of pomp (or "glamor") to be most "effective" in transmitting divine energies. If you ever get around to it, I would strongly recommend a book called "The Hidden Science of the Sacraments", written by famous Theosophist and Liberal-Catholic Bishop Charles W. Leadbeater - I'm sure you're somewhat aware of who he was, but even most Theosophists don't know he wrote that particular book.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 11.03.19 8:25

Ok, now this might sound quite silly, as he appears to be deluded, but what do you know about Bill Schnoebelen? How would you say his claims line up with that of the Sethians and their practices of ritual transformation into Lycanthropy or vampirism? Supposedly he went very far into Satanic or Luciferian groups, Freemasonry and brands of witchcraft, starting off in the Mormon church I believe. Or at least so much he said, but I don't know if any of his claims are true. I'm merely bringing it up for interest of discussion to see if you think any of his claims were true. It was many, many years ago that I actually listened through some of his videos on YouTub. "Interview with an ex-vampire". From what I remember he said that he had two choices once he got up some certain place or ranks within the hierarchy or orders of initiation (mind you, I don't remember the exact details to tell whatever it was as it was such a long time ago), that, either he could become a werewolf or a vampire. Now his claims start to sound delusional by a great degree and the following stories he recounted might be utterly false where he even mentions werewolves transforming physically like in the movies here on this material plane. But so far as you have told us about physically "immortal vampires", I am curious to see what you have to say about even this, not to point you out or anything but to see what the Watcher Group actually says about this. Potentially, if you say they are false, deluded, or even possibly misinformation agents, we could point out how deep this runs within Christianity as he now claims to be a Christian preacher of some kind.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 11.03.19 13:06

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:Ok, now this might sound quite silly, as he appears to be deluded, but what do you know about Bill Schnoebelen?

I honestly must admit that I am not familiar with that particular individual. I will look into it though and consult our database. However, it's interesting that you say he was at first Mormon. The Mormon Church does have a lot of occult practices and rituals (especially in their Temples) that are not found in other Christian denominations.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 11.03.19 13:16

Lightseeker, don't take this the wrong way but have you met Mormons before? I ask because well... they are among the last people I would expect to have real rituals (as a whole/group). Some of it might look like occult practice but it is simply the passing down of "what should be done" rather blindly. In fact all of it is blind doctrine with disturbing elements of nonsense thrown in, like the claim that in order to reach the highest parts of Heaven a woman must bear children and be married according to their own method and highly specific expectations. They also use the term "Elder" but it is entirely different in meaning than what we are used to around here. Hell, they even call kids Elders.

Just adding that something may look like a ritual but it might be so covered in dogma and doctrine that it becomes completely severed from any occult value. Not to say that other religious sects do not have real rituals of course, just adding that bit to the discussion. Maybe they do have them ultimately, but I would be quite doubtful of the potency.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 11.03.19 13:20

Yes, that is also what I have heard, Lightseeker. Supposedly, or as he says, that is how he got into contact with other, deeper streams of witchcraft, Freemasonry, although they don't appear to comingle upon the surface or at all (?), as well as other things like Lucieferianism and Satanism. His video or video series "Interview with an ex-vampire" is 10 hours long found on YouTube and is quite old.

Rhea Kaye, of course all of this could be wrong, but there are claims towards the contrary however it remains important to take into consideration that they are just claims for the most part, I think, although I have not looked into Mormonism to a great extent at all so I can't say for sure. But it's allegedly in their deeper, inner circles of the Mormon church that this is going on - allegedly.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 11.03.19 13:48

Now into the deepest circles would make more sense.
I added what I did because some of their common practices can seem incredibly ritualistic, but the ones doing these things generally have no clue whatsoever. It really is a religion that is extremely derogatory toward women, no matter how well they may attempt to hide that.

But yes, deep into their inner circles I think the possibility could be there.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.03.19 14:07

As I said before Mystic, you are very naive and tossing things out just to see what you can find out connecting to any thoughts that fly by the birdcage.

Certainly, there are things within the Mormon church that you will not read about in your books you dig up.  Please try to consider getting some first-hand experience outside of just book material.  lol.    Occult individuals along a certain path are told to take a Church of Satan membership and combine it with membership in the Morman Church.  This is NOT saying that any COS member is knowledgeable in actual magic because they are not.  Most are just idiots like the VCN crowd.  Also, very few Mormons have knowledge regarding their real occult makeup.  It is like ancient Egyptians.  There were the citizens that went to the Temples to go through the Worship sessions.  There was the outer Priesthood that was aware of outer secrets and that was seen as possible candidates to groom.  These had connections with the people and gave their instructions to them.  Then there were the inner court Priests that were privy to more in-depth workings and trained the outer court Priests.  And then, among the inner court Priesthood, you had the real power behind the throne and the connection with the real Occult, Mystical operation with the physical and also the astral, etheric, different dimensions.  Same set up continues today with the different schooling and bringing into the fold those that appear possible worthy candidates.

Bill Schnoebelen was friends long ago with an acquaintance of mine from Idaho and they worked together. At one time he was actively considered to be knowledgeable within the actual magic network and of some reputation.  At this point in time, he is just trying to create any spotlight on himself he can that might make or pull in a buck or two.  Mental break down as time goes by would be a good description of that old model T now.

Mystic, joining the Mormon church local group would be a great way for you to get some hands-on experience.  lol.  

You're Welcome.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.03.19 14:10

That same situation exists within the Mennonites and the other two offshoots of that bunch. Inner magic is certainly taking place there. Also, Mystic, that might work for you also as the men grow their beards. They ask that the ladies refrain from that practice.

You are Welcome
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.03.19 14:21

Also, to any aspirants interested and wanting to become involved in Mind Control,  All those organizations are allowed from the occult top directed downward, to use the old MK-Ultra mind destruction/revamp/recreate the mind control.  Mormons, Assembly of God, Pentecostals, Motorcycle Gangs, Church of Satan, Elite Bloodlines, etc (use your imagination as it is very easy), other dark occult magic groups as well as politicians are all part of this worldwide control effort.

These groups are allowed to use the old outdated programming techniques and not the more modern techniques used in today's high mechanisms and gov programming.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 12.03.19 14:59

Maxx wrote: Certainly, there are things within the Mormon church that you will not read about in your books you dig up.  Please try to consider getting some first-hand experience outside of just book material.  lol.    Occult individuals along a certain path are told to take a Church of Satan membership and combine it with membership in the Morman Church.

Well, I never heard of such a double path, except in the imagination of this Bill Schnoebelen. While there is evidence that Anton LaVey himself was a quite capable magickian and occultist (although a lot of his more profound rituals were probably written by his then second-in-command and later TOS founder Michael A. Aquino) the COS has turned into a laughing stock after his death. Even real Satanists (such as the Black Metal Circle in Norway or the ONA) make fun of it.

As to the Mormons: One of my mentors in the Watcher Group is actually a Mormon so I know a lot about them. I would however not consider the mainstream Mormon Church today as being true to Mormon doctrine. The really occult doctrines such as the Adam-God-Theory, the King Follett-Discourse etc. are today only found in more fringe groups such as the FLDS Church that are more true to the roots of early Mormonism.

That said, especially the Temple teachings about Adam-God and the plurality of "gods" goes a long way to explain the existence of certain entities such as Aset and Seth. According to the understanding of the Watchers, neither of those were originally "gods" in the sense commonly understood. They achieved these powers and that standing after countless aeons.

Bill Schnoebelen was friends long ago with an acquaintance of mine from Idaho and they worked together.

As far as the Watcher Group is concerned I can just frankly state that we have no records about him in our archives. From what I read about him online it seems to me that it would be impossible for a single individual to become a (high-ranking) member of all the organisations he claims to have frequented in the timespan he mentions. In addition, his knowledge of the inner teachings of all those organisations seems superficial at most. Honestly, a lot about him and his contradictory claims reminds me of the 19th century Leo Taxil Freemasonry hoax.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 12.03.19 15:10

Maxx wrote:Also, to any aspirants interested and wanting to become involved in Mind Control,  All those organizations are allowed from the occult top directed downward, to use the old MK-Ultra mind destruction/revamp/recreate the mind control.

Honestly, I had to laugh a bit when I read this statement. In a certain way all occult schools have the aim to "recreate" the mind and to "destroy" old thought patterns. Moreover, every kind of what we can call "lesser magick" (to use a term from Michael Aquino, who certainly has experience enough with mind control) aims at influencing others. Vampires with their "glamor" employ it all the time, as do demonic entities with their "seductions".

That is why recognising extra-personal or psychic influences and shielding oneself against them is a fundamental aspect of every Watcher's training programm. Actually, "shielding" is one of the first occult techniques I really learnt to employ efficiently after I was initiated and I can say that it is a most valuable tool.

This is not to say that real (mostly trauma-based) mind control isi not used in secret governmental programs or top-secret laboratories of the Setians and similar organisations.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 12.03.19 15:13

Maxx wrote:That same situation exists within the Mennonites and the other two offshoots of that bunch.

As far as I am aware, the Mennonites are just a kind of radical protestant denomination that emigrated to the US from Germany in the 18th century in large numbers. Where do you see a connection between Mormons and Mennonites or any traces of occultism within the Mennonite movement? I don't see any evidence of either.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 12.03.19 15:23

Rhea Kaye wrote: But yes, deep into their inner circles I think the possibility could be there.

It is the same in almost every religious or occult organisation, be it the Catholic Church, the Mormons, the Aset Ka or the Watchers. There are alway different layers of understanding. Even what you have said about the treatment of women in the Mormon Church is not all that it seems to be. In the inner ceremonies of the Mormon Temple, where man and woman are sealed together for time and eternity, it takes on a different meaning.

I would not necessarily say that the Mormon Church per se is derogatory toward women (expect for cases where certain males abused Mormon teachings to satisfy their own base desires), anymore than the Catholic Church is for denying women access to the priesthood. On the outside, all that may seem just derogatory and unfair, but on an inner level, it has a lot to do with the different qualities and the balance of male and female energy. Consider the Chinese concept of "Yin and Yang" or what the medieval scholars called the "Coincidentia oppositorum ".
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 12.03.19 15:23

There was the outer Priesthood that was aware of outer secrets and that was seen as possible candidates to groom. These had connections with the people and gave their instructions to them. Then there were the inner court Priests that were privy to more in-depth workings and trained the outer court Priests. And then, among the inner court Priesthood, you had the real power behind the throne and the connection with the real Occult, Mystical operation with the physical and also the astral, etheric, different dimensions. Same set up continues today with the different schooling and bringing into the fold those that appear possible worthy candidates

You couldn't have been more precise with that, and also when you say about the importance of " consider getting some first-hand experience outside of just book material" There are things that can only be experienced.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 12.03.19 16:49

lightseeker.  I am glad to see you found some laughs in what I mentioned.  I have first hand knowledge in 80% of what I mentioned so I discount much of what you say you have background info in.  Seems our info is found to be from different rooms.  lol.   I also said that the COS has very few real occult individuals.  The others ride the funny farm train.

The Mormons and the Mennonites are considered some of the best young mind controlled assassins used by the gov in the near past.  When you get into the higher Priest controllers, there is a different element that functions there than the lower parts.

My contact with the handlers and some of the programmed has afforded me with some of this process and I have been rubbing shoulders with it closely so I do know of what I speak.

I did suggest that Bill Schnoebelen was three steps short of a stairway but my friend had more capabilities than I considered Bill to possess.  I still maintain that there was a darker connection in the 60s and 70s when I was involved in the gov controllers and the connection to the dark occult than what you seem to have suggested.  

I have enjoyed reading your summary on all of the things you have shared here...but I respectfully must say I cannot personally feel that the material you say you have access to is that solid.  We may agree on possibly the topic....but going deeper into the statements you share seem to be rather superficial for me. I just cannot bet the farm on the info you are so freely sharing, but I do enjoy reading it.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 12.03.19 16:54

"Watchers have a training program" ???????

Where does that place???? (country?)
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 12.03.19 16:57

Arthur Findlay College would be a good place to start in the UK.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 13.03.19 3:51

Maxx wrote: The Mormons and the Mennonites are considered some of the best young mind controlled assassins used by the gov in the near past.  When you get into the higher Priest controllers, there is a different element that functions there than the lower parts.

I admit that I am not a specialist when it comes to mind-control, my focus lies with the supernatural. There are probably other Watchers (especially those that research the influence of the ROS on politics and culture) who know more about this topic. I can somehow see who Mormons or Menonites could be more easier to influence due to their isolated upbringing etc., especially if they come from fundamentalist groups.

However, the sad truth is that most people don't need mind-control to devote themselves to the machinations of the ROS or other similar organisations. In most cases it's enough to just tempt them by holding the three "golden carrots" (being money, sex and power) under their nose. It's basic human nature Sad
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 13.03.19 3:53

Maxx wrote:"Watchers have a training program" ???????

Where does that place????  (country?)

Of course we have Smile A lot of it takes place online (isn't Skype a glorious invention?), but I also spent two weeks in the summer doing an "intensive" course in our European motherhouse in the UK. Where you train depends on your location and the location of your assigned mentors.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 19.03.19 1:24

I just wanted to add that we Watchers have access to a very large online library covering many occult and esoteric topics. I know how hard it can sometimes be to find stuff online, so if anyone is looking for something specific you can write me a PM and I can look if we have anything on the subject Smile I don't usually offer this, but I like this forum because it is more sophisticated than most.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 07.04.20 3:44

Greetings,
I just stumbled across this forum again and wanted to say that I have learnt a lot since the last time you heard of me. Some of what I said at the beginning of this thread was based on incorrect interpretations of certain texts found within our archives (or a misunderstanding of what I was told). However, I am still a Watcher and I can tell you that it is quite an experience - and also quite a challenge.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 07.04.20 3:47

So you're back? I thought something had happened to you.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 07.04.20 3:58

I had other matters to attend to. I did pop in and read in the forum regularly, but I somewho didn't feel the urge to post anything. I try to limit the places I am active online to one or two at a time.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next