Are vampires necessarily heretics?

4 posters

Go down

Are vampires necessarily heretics? Empty Are vampires necessarily heretics?

Post by Viktor 23.12.23 6:45

I'm interested to hear your opinions about the question in the title. Twisted Evil

Some definitions first,
heretic, a person believing in or practicing religious heresy.
heresy, belief or opinion contrary to orthodox religious (especially Christian) doctrine.

I assume none or very few of you are heretics primarily because good chunk of members here lean toward Asetianism,
therefore however before you declare my question silly (because it's unrelated to Asetianism) did you know that in the last couple of years vampirism in on the rise so much that it started to touch the elites around the world?

Here is just one example to show what I mean:
https://www.euronews.com/culture/2023/12/23/doomed-to-play-the-villains-part-nick-cave-to-debut-devilish-ceramics-in-brussels-next-yea

Similar news and meetings are floating around the world for last couple of years, it feels like some new kind of a fashion, did you not notice it?
Viktor
Viktor
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2022-11-09

Back to top Go down

Are vampires necessarily heretics? Empty Re: Are vampires necessarily heretics?

Post by Morell 28.12.23 23:45

Weird things happen out there. I noticed this video.

About heresy, that depends on the doctrine to choose, if you are a heretic against it. But I find heresy rather political tool meant to keep people in line rather than matter of spirituality.
Morell
Morell
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2022-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 29.12.23 16:52

For an in depth read into the Satanic Panic read Lt. Col. Dr. Michale A. Aquino of the Temple of Set's book 'Extreme Prejudice: The Presidio "Satanic Abuse" Scam' https://www.amazon.com/Extreme-Prejudice-Presidio-Satanic-Abuse/dp/1500159247

Also note that Lucifer has nothing to do with any Abrahamic faith . . . it's a misunderstanding

There is no doubt that the Abrahamic faiths are the True Evils in this world.

Satan represents 'rebellious individuality' and non-conformity, a process of externalizing your True-Self. A celebration rather than a condemnation of his humanity, a seemingly non-stop lust for imagination, exploration, and creativity.

Satanism is a self liberating philosophy that teaches you to embrace the carnal parts of yourself that you have been taught to be ashamed of. To carve your own path by your own Will instead of servitude. To find the truth that isn't always beautiful . . . Do what works for you . . . Respect the Wills of others!

AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2023-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guano 31.12.23 8:08

Very good point, in the end respecting the wills of others and them returning this in kind is the way to go. I mean I would consider myself somewhat of a transcendentalist and an animist, but those don't neccessarily contradict christian theology, but at the same time I don't prescribe to any orthodox methods of worship, nor do I believe in any religious doctrine. At the end of the day, you're a heretic if you think you are and especially if someone else does.
Guano
Guano
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2018-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor 07.01.24 5:55

I appreciate all the replies. very solid.
Viktor
Viktor
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2022-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down