Daniel09
Jonathan
Ankhhape
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Astrology and Occultist - Page 2 Empty Re: Astrology and Occultist

Post by Maxx 04.07.09 21:40

Ah hell, Daniel. It ain't no big thing. Just mark it up to a different day. There is no way that a person can convey emotion over a keyboard, so you can count on whatever you type will not be received as one would want it to be received on the other end. No matter what you type, there will be someone on the reading end of it that will see it and think you are saying something else or that you meant something else. The typed word is in a sense, your worst enemy........so laugh your ass off at yourself cause you have opened a door at an earlier age than most, just to cause you misery when others do not feel the same as you do on any given day.......or everyone will not see things the same way cause their experiences tell them different things are possible.

Hell, there are really no adults......there are only older babes that the body is changing. If you want proof in what I say, just attend your 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, etc class reunion. You will see that, actually, there is nuttiness in everyone...you included. So you better staightened your butt up and laugh at everyone around you........cause everyone around you is laughing..............So join the crowd. What is the ole Bob Dylan song.....Clowns to the left of me.......etc.

have fun...

Maxxxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 04.07.09 21:50

'Clowns to the left of me,
Jokers to the right, here I am,
Stuck in the middle with you.'

Not Dylan, Steelers Wheel

*Almost Golden Dawn-ish / Middle Pillar
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 04.07.09 21:57

See.....there is my proof.......someone sees it a little different......LOL.

Don't take yourself so seriously.

Maxxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 04.07.09 22:09

Rumors now have it that I belong to the Golden Dawn.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 04.07.09 22:21

I know a few folks from there. Pretty dedicated individuals and quite nice debates by the fireplace. Now that we talk about it, rather amazing how time does fly...
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 04.07.09 22:45

See Daniel,,,,,we have completely forgotten about you and moved on to other topics.......you are not as important as you thought you were....so just wake up tomorrow and laugh at yourself. I will........not saying if I am laughing at you or myself.

Now back to the Golden Dawn and the Black Hole and Victor growing old sitting by the fireplace rocking in a chair telling stories while AnkHhape is yawning while listening to 78 records by Pittsburg Steelers Wheels. Empress2k is trying to type up Maxx's obituary but cannot find a piece of paper small enough to fit it on. Next 2012.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 05.07.09 6:10

Daniel, I can't really add to all that's been said because everyone made good points, you included. I will just quote Maxx in saying that you should not take yourself so seriously. You have been an important member of this forum, not a perfect one - and who is perfect here? - but nevertheless an interesting one too. Whilst I think you are making a good choice by taking off some time to meditate things and reset your mind, know that you will be missed. Take care.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by empress2k 05.07.09 13:21

Helliana wrote:Actually I forgot to ask, Milena what did you mean by 'You are not surrounded by evolved beings at this point' ?

What I meant it that most of the being are not evolved as in enlightened. We are still in the process..Smile We are evolving beings, not evolved... as in done. Hope that makes sense.
empress2k
empress2k
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by empress2k 05.07.09 13:25

Maxx wrote:Ah hell, Daniel. It ain't no big thing. Just mark it up to a different day. There is no way that a person can convey emotion over a keyboard, so you can count on whatever you type will not be received as one would want it to be received on the other end. Maxxxx

Well said Maxx! A babe's wisdome...lol
empress2k
empress2k
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by empress2k 05.07.09 13:28

Maxx wrote:
Now back to the Golden Dawn and the Black Hole and Victor growing old sitting by the fireplace rocking in a chair telling stories while AnkHhape is yawning while listening to 78 records by Pittsburg Steelers Wheels. Empress2k is trying to type up Maxx's obituary but cannot find a piece of paper small enough to fit it on. Next 2012.

That is tooo funny~! lol
empress2k
empress2k
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by empress2k 05.07.09 13:30

Syrianeh wrote:Daniel, I can't really add to all that's been said because everyone made good points, you included. .

Syrianeh,

You must have a pretty strong Libra presence in your chart... or Cancer..Smile I love how you put a conclusion to this little emotional mess..Smile
empress2k
empress2k
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 05.07.09 15:51

empress2k wrote:
Syrianeh wrote:Daniel, I can't really add to all that's been said because everyone made good points, you included. .

Syrianeh,

You must have a pretty strong Libra presence in your chart... or Cancer..Smile I love how you put a conclusion to this little emotional mess..Smile

Milena,

Thanks for the kind words. Actually, I am Aries with a Scorpio ascendant, I believe. However, I can't easiy chart myself because my mother doesn't remember what time I was born!!!

Now to sleep. Moving was way too much work for me!
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 05.07.09 16:42

Ankhhape wrote:There are only three systems of 'Astrology' I have ever considered worthwhile and sirius (pun intended), they are the Decanic system of ancient Egypt, the Ghayat al Hikam and the Yatukan system found in the Zend-Avesta.
This is a valuable opinion, Ankhhape. What you say is true, and much of modern astrology is nothing more than fluffy conjectures and not real knowledge. The older systems are still the ones that present interesting views and prove to be more reliable, but they don't have much to do with modern astronomy. Nice post.

empress2k wrote:
Jonathan wrote:empress2k, how can you chart black holes in astrology analysis when most black holes are not properly identified yet and the ones that are, rely on very advanced mathematics to be properly outlined? I did not get it.
Besides the working scale is so astronomically different than the mapping chart for planets that I honestly can't see it being possible to parallel those conjectures with the values and locations of black holes. Not to mention that planets have their cyclical movements within the Solar system and black holes have internal spinning, obeying radically different physical rules, which would not give them the regular cyclic movements used in astrological analysis.

I have been using www.astro.com to creat various charts for many years. Also there are reports available. More and more astrologers are now paying attention to the "dead stars", aka black holes and their effect on us..Smile This particular charts are called Galactic Profiles and include black holes, asteroids, etc.
That is a commercial website with not much substance, in any deeper way. Just one more of the countless sources that provide the so-called "Horoscopes". It is another fluffiness not filled with much knowledge or any truth that would be worthy of most people's time. I still agree with Jonathan's view on black holes. It simply doesn't make any sense to mix them with a traditional astrological chart. You are mixing completely different astronomical objects, both in essence and in energy. It would be like including the cartographical data of the Pacific Ocean in a chart that catalogues grains of sand at a beach. It just doesn't make any sense.

In my opinion, people instead of trying to find new ways and very creative (sometimes even delusional) new theories, should probably rely a bit more in what the Ancients used to know and what they have discovered. That knowledge is not yet lost, and seems to me that many times now is when people are truly lost, looking for knowledge, paths and truths that were already common knowledge for hundreds of years. Like this, the so called New Age, things like what they call the Era of Aquarius, will be more of an age of delusion, non-sense and fluffiness than actual knowledge and truth.
Thank the Ancients that the forgotten Elders are not sleeping... otherwise mankind would be lost in the shadow... or in the blinding light. Twisted Evil
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by empress2k 05.07.09 18:05

Victor wrote: That is a commercial website with not much substance, in any deeper way.

First of all I did not say I use the site to interpret, I use astro.com to create charts since they use top of the line program for chart calculations. Secondly I did not say that traditional chart is used for black hole aspects. The chart used for that is Heliocentric. There are Astrologers who have dedicated decades on studies of impact of black holes on people. Besides, old doesn't always means better. By denying advance in true Astrology you are saying humanity have stopped evolving in this ancient Science. Which to me has no basis. Just like any science Astrology has evolved. I am not talking about pop-cultural form of it. I am not interested in that either. I am talking about real science of the celestial world.
empress2k
empress2k
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellen 06.07.09 13:49

Astrology is also a science in evolution ,and recently becomes aware of new planets , and new aspects and vibrations of the Universe not seen, or forgotten in the recent past .
True astrology is also infinite deeper than what people usually know.
I also was attracted to study astrology and i can say it's complexity is ovewhelming based on the priciple 'as above so below' .
To do it for real you need to be dedicated full time ,because it cannot be done withought to be seriously learned in mathematics ,chemistry , astronomy ,geology mythology , occult ,and i said just a few, not to mention the innate qualities of a good astrologer .There are also many branches of astrology , from karmic astrology , to previsional and esoteric astrology .

When people understand astrology to be the tree line horoscopes in a magazine ,or the zodiac , that really is lack of knowledge and confusion.
Those making horoscopes , are similar to those belanger role players with no deep knowledge and understanding.

I do know that at first glance Egyptians did not believe that the position of the Stars did influence destiny ( * which is the common understanding of astrology ) , but I am still not sure that this is the case when going deeper into mysteries.Many things in Egyptian tradition lead and align with the Stars , that is why i wouldn't totaly dismiss astrology from this equation .

Hellen
Hellen
Hellen
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by empress2k 07.07.09 10:11

Hellen wrote:Astrology is also a science in evolution ,and recently becomes aware of new planets , and new aspects and vibrations of the Universe not seen, or forgotten in the recent past .
True astrology is also infinite deeper than what people usually know.

Thank you Hellen for validating my point...Smile You are absolutely correct. What Egyptian thought of Astrology only they would know. However taking in cosideration that Nuit was the Goddess of Sky and the starry night, as well as a Creatrix, I daubt they would not assign the divine powers to the stars then they represetned Nuit in the physical world.
empress2k
empress2k
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 07.07.09 11:42

I think like most occult based subjects, astrology was mastered by the Egyptians though by now the 'secret' behind this science has been shrouded in veils of New Age and Abrahamic delusion.

For gnosis concerning this subject one must study the ancient formulas.

It is very much like the Tarot, though everyone these days uses this system to 'tell fortunes'.

Tarrochi uncovers the Inner you and in essence you already know the
answers to your questions the reading merely awakens your
subconsciousness.
The Tarot is really meant for self analysis and introspection
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by empress2k 07.07.09 11:47

Ankhhape wrote:

It is very much like the Tarot, though everyone these days uses this system to 'tell fortunes'.

I can only add to it that you can only predict unchangable "fortune" to an unaware, for the aware ones know that it can change any time depending on the direction taken. Future depends on the Present.
empress2k
empress2k
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2