How to follow Luis Marques' words of Heka.

+18
Kalb
ElizabethBathory
Erotica
Elendor
Gilded
Jonathan
AnaInDark
Dreamer
Phoenix
Daniel09
Talibah
JWG
Aghrab
Maktub
Victoria
Victor
Saylamine
godofbattle
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

How to follow Luis Marques' words of Heka. - Page 2 Empty Re: How to follow Luis Marques' words of Heka.

Post by AnaInDark 11.09.09 21:57

This amazing news was what attracted me to join this forum in the last minute, actually. I will follow Master Marques tonight... I am still almost shaking from the news. I could not believe we have such a chance at being so close to him.
AnaInDark
AnaInDark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-09-11

http://www.twitter.com/AnaInDark

Back to top Go down

How to follow Luis Marques' words of Heka. - Page 2 Empty Re: How to follow Luis Marques' words of Heka.

Post by Talibah 15.09.09 2:19

Aghrab wrote:
By the way, is Luis Marques the only Asetian currently on that network?

I'm not sure if you will be surprised or not to discover that there are others. How to follow Luis Marques' words of Heka. - Page 2 Icon_smile
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by AnaInDark 15.09.09 17:38

Talibah wrote:
Aghrab wrote:
By the way, is Luis Marques the only Asetian currently on that network?

I'm not sure if you will be surprised or not to discover that there are others. How to follow Luis Marques' words of Heka. - Page 2 Icon_smile

affraid *goes in search for the others*
AnaInDark
AnaInDark
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 15.09.09 21:00

Most excellently, the twitter account is now official on the Aset Ka Website: http://www.asetka.org/AsetianBible.html
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 15.09.09 22:02

Daniel09 wrote:Most excellently, the twitter account is now official on the Aset Ka Website: http://www.asetka.org/AsetianBible.html
Those are great news. Now it is official and takes away any doubts that could be someone pretending to be Luis Marques. Nice move from the Aset Ka, and great design as always! Subtle, but very appealing.
Thanks for pointing this out, Daniel. Smile
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 17.09.09 22:22

A highly wise move from the Aset Ka, to prevent fake accounts from being created.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Elendor 18.09.09 12:51

One important detail:

If you wish to write something for Luis Marques to read, when you do @LuisMarques message, you must make sure that you don't have your own account set to private. Otherwise, you need to be on his Friends list, for him to be able to read what write for him. If you are on his Friends list, which means if his account is followings yours, then you can have a private account and he still will get your messages. Otherwise, you must make it public, or he will never receive your @replies.

This is how Twitter seems to currently handle private accounts.

Elendor
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-06-01

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AnaInDark 18.09.09 12:52

Great news. Luis Marques also said that they are working on a new Aset Ka article for the site on vampires... exciting.
AnaInDark
AnaInDark
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 18.09.09 20:55

I noticed and anticipate it's completion.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix 18.09.09 21:41

I saw the same and await its release.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer 28.09.09 22:32

I am registering right now and will send an invite to follow... I can't believe my eyes, I don't know what to expect... I'm just very very nervous. Does he talk to his followers? I would have a heart attack if I read his words... anything he says. How to follow Luis Marques' words of Heka. - Page 2 Affraid
Dreamer
Dreamer
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-04-27

http://www.twitter.com/BleedingDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by AnaInDark 29.09.09 11:12

Dreamer wrote:Does he talk to his followers? I would have a heart attack if I read his words... anything he says. How to follow Luis Marques' words of Heka. - Page 2 Affraid

Haha, he does not really talk with his followers, since he has so many and still growing. But his powerful words are enough to give you a heart attack. How to follow Luis Marques' words of Heka. - Page 2 Icon_wink
AnaInDark
AnaInDark
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 29.09.09 13:04

Dreamer wrote:I am registering right now and will send an invite to follow... I can't believe my eyes, I don't know what to expect... I'm just very very nervous. Does he talk to his followers? I would have a heart attack if I read his words... anything he says. How to follow Luis Marques' words of Heka. - Page 2 Affraid
LOL Calm down. Smile

And yes, sometimes he does reply to some of his followers directly. Although not always and rare, since he certainly has a big amount of people trying to talk with him.

Just like Ana said, his words are indeed very powerful. He expresses everything in ways that are very much different from what we are all used to see, and feel.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilded 30.09.09 23:42

Wonderful... registering. Shall I leave my account private or public? I don't understand which is best, when following someone who does not follow me back.
Gilded
Gilded
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Elendor 01.10.09 11:47

Gilded wrote:Wonderful... registering. Shall I leave my account private or public? I don't understand which is best, when following someone who does not follow me back.
Leaving it public will be the best option, given that otherwise you cannot have other users to read what you say directly to them, like for example @LuisMarques, the reason why most people from here have joined this other network in the first place.

Elendor
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-06-01

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilded 08.10.09 15:47

Elendor wrote:
Gilded wrote:Wonderful... registering. Shall I leave my account private or public? I don't understand which is best, when following someone who does not follow me back.
Leaving it public will be the best option, given that otherwise you cannot have other users to read what you say directly to them, like for example @LuisMarques, the reason why most people from here have joined this other network in the first place.
Done. Thank you. Smile
Gilded
Gilded
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Erotica 15.10.09 22:40

I had to read this thread several times before grasping what it was about, because my mind could not wrap around the feeling I got when I thought "So now we can actually be closer to the Aset Ka". Even then, I doubted and had to see it for myself, and realized his account was really confirmed by the Aset Ka, so I could not deny the beautiful truth.

I'm signing up right now, and will try to find most of you from this forum. Only if I were here weeks ago... I would have known this sooner.
Erotica
Erotica
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by ElizabethBathory 19.12.09 20:51

So that's why practically everyone on here has a Twitter link up.
ElizabethBathory
ElizabethBathory
Banned

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ElizabethBathory 19.12.09 21:01

Elendor wrote:This is amazing news, Maktub. Perfect!

Thanks for taking your time out of your current highly chaotic and busy schedule to share this with all of us.

To be fully honest, and unlike most of you, this situation does not come as a surprise to me. Twitter is a very misunderstood network, and although at surface seems like a mere superficial blogging technology, beneath it lies a very powerful engine that alone has moved and manipulated thousands. It was just days ago that several important people from Hollywood studios complained about the increasing power of Twitter, and how its trends have the power to make a cheaper movie earn millions or a top class movie to be almost dismissed at premiere. This means only one thing: power over the masses. Interesting how all this power is hidden behind something apparently so simple...

But be aware... things are not always what they look like at surface.

I will turn this thread into a sticky. It's a great reference for anyone into Asetianism and vampirism, as everyone has been saying, it is something to watch very closely. A door to gnosis, as some of you have called it...

Worthy of note, I make Maktub's words my own, and if the Aset Ka, or Mr. Luis Marques, are in any way against all the exposure given to this subject here on the forum, we will be willing to comply with their desired guidelines and remove this content. Just contact the administration if that is the case we will take all the necessary action to enforce such policy.

I agree with everyone that this is a great opportunity not only to read, but to interact, with one of the most mysterious and secretive personalities inside the most elitist occult underground today.

That's nothing new. It's just like a flock of sheep. Speaking of sheep, even I can't resist some of the trends. I remember years ago I said to myself I would NEVER own a pair of Uggs. Yet now I am so tempted. I see them everywhere, and so they've slowly been growing on me. Ahhhhhh!!!!
ElizabethBathory
ElizabethBathory
Banned

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 27.09.10 9:09

Em Hotep.

After all this time and with 172 tweets of Master @LuisMarques posted. Do you think the Master's words changed something in you? Changed myself. I believe the Eye of Master @LuisMarques never sleep. He know exactly say what we need learn or listen.. On others words, the right words to evolve.. Heka.

I want add something new here. On Twitter there is a mobile option. That is, activating this function you get the tweet's of Master @LuisMarques in real-time.

How to follow Luis Marques' words of Heka. - Page 2 Phone

Unfortunately, Portugal do not have the option work. The Portuguese people will have to wait a bit.

You can learn more about the option here:
  • http://twitter.com/devices

I want to thank Hellen for letting me have warned about this feature on Twitter.

Best regards,
Stalker.
How to follow Luis Marques' words of Heka. - Page 2 I want to thank Helen for letting me have warned about this feature on Twitter
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 28.09.10 2:56

It seems that we can't enjoy this feature in Spain either!!! pity.

Yours was a very good question, Stalker. In my case, Master Luis Marques' quotes have greatly helped me. They always come at the right time, and resonate within me every time. They are a powerful guide for us in this path, and we should all consider ourselves privileged.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 15.08.12 2:20

I am also now following his quotes and find that they are very insightful. Some of them seem quite simple at first glance but if you meditate about them a little you discover a much deeper meaning.
Although I understand and fully respect Luis Marques' need and desire for privacy, isn't it somewhat a pity that there is no way of communicating with him more directly? Wouldn't it be great if he for example offered a "chat evening" where people could meet him (on the web of course) and ask questions directly? I would never dare request this from him but it would be really nice....
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Matttt 13.02.14 9:12

One can also follow Tânia Fonseca..
Matttt
Matttt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2013-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 13.02.14 11:04

Which account do you mean? I'm asking this because there has been knowledge of fake accounts before.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Matttt 13.02.14 11:46

If you have the Book of Orion, Look at the name signed below each drawing.
I do not wish to outright say it.
It may not be knowledge the Aset Ka was incredibly public.
Matttt
Matttt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2013-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next