How to follow Luis Marques' words of Heka.

+18
Kalb
ElizabethBathory
Erotica
Elendor
Gilded
Jonathan
AnaInDark
Dreamer
Phoenix
Daniel09
Talibah
JWG
Aghrab
Maktub
Victoria
Victor
Saylamine
godofbattle
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

How to follow Luis Marques' words of Heka. - Page 3 Empty Re: How to follow Luis Marques' words of Heka.

Post by Jonathan 13.02.14 13:05

I know what you mean. Wink Just wanted to make sure we were talking about the same thing. The ancients called that a spiritual name and it's often something an Asetian may use throughout different lives and reincarnations, which is very different from an ordinary name.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

How to follow Luis Marques' words of Heka. - Page 3 Empty Re: How to follow Luis Marques' words of Heka.

Post by Matttt 13.02.14 13:11

If you scroll through Master Marques' tweets you'll see some communication between the two.
As well as, Asetka.org in the bio
Matttt
Matttt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2013-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Leelahel 03.04.16 21:59

Master Luis Marques' Twitter account is a treasure trove of wisdom. I am always profoundly touched by how much he says in such few words. The skill of a real orator!

When going through the hustles and bustles of life, a new update means a breath of fresh air. Many of the entries make it to my day planner and journal. I love you
Leelahel
Leelahel
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2015-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 04.04.16 10:15

Leelahel wrote:Master Luis Marques' Twitter account is a treasure trove of wisdom. I am always profoundly touched by how much he says in such few words. The skill of a real orator!

When going through the hustles and bustles of life, a new update means a breath of fresh air. Many of the entries make it to my day planner and journal. I love you

I find the little bits of magick that he shares on Twitter and from the Words in Silence book a highly valuable addition to my private journal and personal grimoire. When going back to those little gems, for example shared on the specific day but a year or more before, I find an interesting practice to meditate upon and uncover new meanings. They're not random and often carry a magickal, astrological or alchemical connection which is fascinating study. I’m sure many of you have found different uses for those small but powerful sentences but that’s one of the several ways I found and use in my daily spiritual practice.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3