Maxx
Aghrab
Laura
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Past Life Regressions - Page 2 Empty Re: Past Life Regressions

Post by Maxx 27.06.12 9:40

On page 260 of the Asetian Bible it comments on the past life subject. It states that most everyone and especially those not actually Asetians, will use the above technique as I described above and travel into delusional mind trips thinking they have accessed the Akashic Records. Those dreams which I described in the earlier post as well as the above description are experiences that play deeply on my thought process. They actually make a strong impression within me. Whether real, or unreal and delusional...they effect my impressions of life around me and how I do deal with the future.

All, whether real, or whether delusional, ......are a life experience which effects my own walk. I do love to study the working of the mind.

Another has given an excellent reasoning here of looking at both sides.

Even a person that primarily deals with delusion their entire life is looking at something that is very "real" for that lifetime.....what an experience this life walk is. wow.

Please let me know what your own personal experience of dealing with things that may become real for you, only to have a change of direction over your lifetime and in your overview of your life, awaken to a different approach......experiencing a whole new reason for having gone through that situation in the first place.

Master Luis has stated "the most importand goal in life is developing one's self". Each of us are certainly involved in that and every one is confronted by a different set of circumstance that we have faced, and will face in the future.

Isn't this whole "life experience" marvelous?

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 04.07.12 9:54

Oh come on.....I have stated two sides of the view above....I know someone is saying.....he is crazy........what other view do you have besides that one...lol

Uncle Fester
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 04.07.12 11:27

For my part, I read what you said with the utmost respect. I really liked what you said .. Moreover some of what you said, happen to me in this life, not with horses but with cats. You're not crazy, just opening some ways to see things. Silence is a answer too. Many times the best one.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 04.07.12 17:09

@Stalker/Gomez, I really enjoyed your post above where you humbly shared about your own experiences. Great post! Smile
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 05.07.12 1:44

Thanks, N. Share with us your views on the subject. I'd love to see your point of view and experience.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 05.07.12 18:09

You're very welcome, Stalker, and thank you too.

My view on it is that we have to reach the akashic records to really know anything for certain about our past lives, which I cannot do. So, for me, this is not an issue that I need focus on. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to learn about my past lives, I know I am an old Soul, but that discovery-- can wait.

My focus is solely on the Self work and inner growth. This past year I've changed and have grown so much, but, I've paid a big price for it as I had to lose literally everything. But, with that loss-- I gained so much more, so I'm very focused on inner transformation, you see. And I've spoken too much here about myself now, which I don't like doing.

But let me take a moment just to say that this is why you see me making comments like "who cares?" on posts and with little reminders to stay focused on self-work. It's not to say anyone is wrong or anything like that but just to keep focused on what matters and that is our growth. Smile
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 06.07.12 4:15

N.Augusta wrote:I know I am an old Soul

N. Respecting your vision, I just wanted to add a note. I do not believe much in old souls, I believe that each incarnation is part of our young part, young and fresh. This is the purpose of the incarnations... We Keeping the Soul beauty and Young. The spiritual age does not work as physical age, the soul does not have a timeline as defined as the rules of the physical world.

Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 06.07.12 5:39

I agree with the importance/goal on the youth of the soul you mentioned Stalker and I think that's also connected with what the Asetians teach that only through spirituality and spiritual evolution a soul can remain young, but I think that what N. Augusta mentioned was not related with that. She said that she believes to be an old soul in terms of being ancient, not a newly formed soul, even though it's just a feeling as she doesn't have much experience with past-life work. At least that was what I interpreted from her words but please correct me if I'm wrong.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 06.07.12 6:43

You are correct, Jonathan! I don't believe I am a newly formed Soul. Can I confirm that? Well, no, not until I reach those Akashic records. Smile But, it is a "feeling" that I am and something I've always just known from when I was younger and all the more so as I've grown more in understanding myself. Ancient? I don't know about ancient, but old, yes.

Now as far as staying young, that is natural as I am quite a lively one. Also, part of that is never letting the kid inside die, nor our thirst for life and more, such as the spiritual aspects that Jonathan mentioned.
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 06.07.12 10:38

Thanks for correcting me, Jonathan. []'s
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 06.07.12 12:49

Not correcting you Stalker as I actually agree with your point of view. I was just trying to explain things as I interpreted them so there would be no confusion. I understand the language barrier can be an issue at times and that's perfectly fine. Smile
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2