lucienvonwolfe
AnaInDark
Kahina
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Fear of God, Fear of Hell - Page 3 Empty Re: Fear of God, Fear of Hell

Post by Jonathan 27.08.13 11:56

Kalb wrote:I only updated myself because Elohim does not mean "God", means "Gods", which helped me in some points to the path of Divine.
You learned that in the Book of Orion. Wink
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 27.08.13 12:28

Yes, You're correct Jonathan.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 27.08.13 13:01

Great book. One of the best ever when it comes to teaching...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 29.08.13 14:00

Nightshade wrote:Let me indulge on such delusion if only for a brief moment. How about the fact that this fiction story of virgin Mary and her miraculous Jesus son who most Christians seem to swallow as fact was copied from the myths of Isis and Horus in Ancient Egypt, told thousands of years before Jesus was even born? The truth is I don't think history supports what you believe at all but you just say that because you don't know better. Christianity is mostly a plagiarism of older religions, from Egypt to Greece and India, retold in a way to make people believe in one god.
The virgin Mary and her miraculous Jesus son was introduced in Rome in 86 after christ, during the consulship of Lucius Cornelius Sulla and became one of the most popular branches of Roman religion. The cult of Isis "died" in Rome, after the institutionalization of Christianity.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by sikvdili 14.10.13 20:45

Nightshade wrote:History supports your religion?

Let me indulge on such delusion if only for a brief moment. How about the fact that this fiction story of virgin Mary and her miraculous Jesus son who most Christians seem to swallow as fact was copied from the myths of Isis and Horus in Ancient Egypt, told thousands of years before Jesus was even born? The truth is I don't think history supports what you believe at all but you just say that because you don't know better. Christianity is mostly a plagiarism of older religions, from Egypt to Greece and India, retold in a way to make people believe in one god. One single inexistent god that people believe because it helps them feel safer, when this world is anything but safe. You know where that one god lie started? In the mind of a crazy pharaoh who invented one god. Akhenaton was his name and this is known history. Again, learn your facts. God was invented by a mad man, now that's fact and I know how hard some Christians will try to ignore fact, science and evidence.

You are free to believe in whatever you wish just like some people worship aliens and all sorts of weird cults out there, but if you come here with that attitude and expressing ignorance while speaking with people many times your age who have spent their lives learning and researching I would do some homework first.

Yes, now run away just because you couldn't deal with the fact that you have lived your life being told religious lies and rather remain safely in delusion, and to one day die old in delusion, having wasted your life. If that is what you're made of, only you can decide.
Christianity was evolution and collaberation of Judaic and Zoroastrian influences. The  monotheistic ideology was also expressed in Iberia with the cult of Armazi, completely isolated from egyptian influence.

Also the the egyptians had the cult of Maat ( of hebrew origin Wink) appear before 1450 BC.
sikvdili
sikvdili
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2013-05-02

http://orsascha.boards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down