Eartherean - Another occult scam?

+4
Demonia
Syrianeh
Divine 277
Kalb
8 posters

Go down

Eartherean - Another occult scam? Empty Eartherean - Another occult scam?

Post by Jonathan 29.05.13 11:19

This new occult group and "religion" has recently been created by someone who uses the pseudonym Lucian Black, the man who also created the Luciferian Order, an online group. He can easily be found on twitter, facebook and other networks preaching this "future of humanity" alongside some illuminati conspiracies and a weird Ishtar Hawke whatever cult thing. Nothing apparently relevant except for the scam feel behind it and that I have seen some texts and ideas plagiarized from Asetian sources being used in those promotions, which again presents as a viral threat to the credibility of honest occultists out there who wish to learn about magick and spirituality. Without promotions, payments, memberships, and being told you are god on Earth.

Link to their new site here: http://www.eartherean.com

What do you think about this? I don't like jumping into conclusions or being harsh with people, but I have been observing this being marketed online and honestly it sounds just like another poor quality scam.

"LIMITED TIME OFFER, pay 100 dollars and we tell you our secrets."
What the hell...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Eartherean - Another occult scam? Empty Re: Eartherean - Another occult scam?

Post by Kalb 29.05.13 13:33

Hell! What people do to get easy money. Thank you so much, Jonathan. These people don't have all neurons in their minds. I am sorry that there are many people who fall for this kind of game of deception.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Sybil Mason 29.05.13 13:59

I am moving this thread from Religion & Spirituality into the Off Topic section of the forums as I don't believe this is worth being alongside serious debates on spirituality. Nonetheless we all appreciate your occult debunks and research, as you often do, as a reference to other occultists and users.

Sybil Mason
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-02-02

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 30.05.13 3:19

Ok sorry about that Sybil.

I do try to debunk as much of these new things as I can find. Nothing personal really but many things out there only harm the credibility of the real, mature and non-delusional occult community. Such pay to get secrets, pay to be a member, pay to have access to enlightenment, buy magick, buy spells, special memberships at premium prices, kind of scams are everywhere and they proliferate online like wildfire. They're old tricks but people still fall for them, especially when they're desperate or most needing help, which is what makes this sad to me.

Anyways, thank you and sorry for the trouble of the misplacement. In the end I just want to raise awareness so that people can think for themselves and don't fall for all the lies and deceit out there. Stay sharp!
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 30.05.13 5:38

All I can say is... if you're willing to trust a man who unbuttons his shirt halfway down his hairy pectorals while showing off his bad-ass crosses, then you deserve to be scammed. Smile
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 30.05.13 9:40

Syrianeh wrote:All I can say is... if you're willing to trust a man who unbuttons his shirt halfway down his hairy pectorals while showing off his bad-ass crosses, then you deserve to be scammed. Smile
lol I know what you mean, but to be honest looks don't really have anything to do with it. There are a lot of very good people out there with horrible taste. I know that trying to look all spooky doesn't help and it can give a roleplaying feel to it, but to each his own. Not all roleplayers scam people as I'm sure we all agree.

On another note I was just told that our dear occultist wannabe, Mr. Tarkhem, continues to insult me on his facebook on a regular basis. I guess that's the only place where he can speak nonsense without being banned? I didn't bother to read it myself, have no time to waste on his drama, but it sounds like he's really obsessed. As he likes so much to read us everyday, I came to the conclusion that maybe he wants an autograph? What a crazy fan! cheers
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 30.05.13 10:42

Unbelievable, out of touch comments.....

http://www.occultforums.net/occult/4142-aset-ka.html

the unknowing, describing the unattainable....advising the herd mentality.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 30.05.13 12:22

seriously .. cant this just stop ? ( Im asking for the last time .. Im not going to ask again ( i promise ) ) ... I dont think this is constructive .. and does not lead to growth .. but as one says ... do as you wilt ...
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 30.05.13 12:42

If everyone had the same mindset and the same interests....I can see life would be extremely boring....and we all certainly do not have the same interests on this site.....so please.....there is no need to ask that we all live in black and white....I much prefer color.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonia 30.05.13 13:25

the eartherean website made me laugh a bit... without even going further than the first line of text i could tell its a crock of shit hahaha. it all boils down to whether you have common sense or not with websites like these...

and oh this part really made me laugh: "LIMITED TIME OFFER (to the next 20 donations) only 18 remaining))"

FOR REALZ?
Demonia
Demonia
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2012-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 31.05.13 5:32

Demonia wrote:the eartherean website made me laugh a bit... without even going further than the first line of text i could tell its a crock of shit hahaha. it all boils down to whether you have common sense or not with websites like these...

and oh this part really made me laugh: "LIMITED TIME OFFER (to the next 20 donations) only 18 remaining))"

FOR REALZ?
You're right, a small dosage of common sense should make it all clear about this kind of things.

That part of money begging also cracked me up, it's the best in the show. I wonder what's next, an eartherean store with some tshirts and tank tops for the ladies? LOL

Someone has to be pretty damn daft to think something like this is the future of mankind. Even the damn website looks worse than a petty highschool project.

Well, fun for the masses.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 31.05.13 16:10

it seems some misunderstood my post that I made above....my comments were describing all of the conversation found on this site below, about a joining and leaving a couple of groups by an individual.....

and my words were referring to what was said on the site....
Unbelievable, out of touch comments...

LOL...it appears some thought I was referring to Jonathan ......and his post....but no, not the case.....

Hope this clears it up .....or makes the picture more muddy.....either way...there is color inside it allllllllllll.....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 01.06.13 3:20

Syrianeh wrote:All I can say is... if you're willing to trust a man who unbuttons his shirt halfway down his hairy pectorals while showing off his bad-ass crosses, then you deserve to be scammed. Smile
After you posted this in here, Lucian Black has apparently removed the photograph you mentioned from the many social networks that he is involved with, in some of which it was his main avatar.

He makes fun of the users from this forum and the paths we follow (which coming from someone at eartherean cult is just hilarious) but seems like he reads it and follows its advice after all. He should thank Syrianeh for the assistance!
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 01.06.13 10:30

lol! glad to be of help.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 01.06.13 10:57

Ah....now I see what Victor was referring to when he said, "tell miss Lidia hello for us"......lol.....and her years of scholarly research.......

I know there are many "mentally troubled" individuals out there everywhere....but for the life of me I cannot understand why they want to continue to join sites they have been banned from.....embellishing stories about how they have been inside the inner workings of such....when it is very apparent they have not...ego manifests itself in very strange ways.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 01.06.13 11:54

Maxx wrote:I know there are many "mentally troubled" individuals out there everywhere....but for the life of me I cannot understand why they want to continue to join sites they have been banned from.....embellishing stories about how they have been inside the inner workings of such....when it is very apparent they have not...ego manifests itself in very strange ways.
I have to agree with you. People seem to like the image of self-importance, even if it's just a fake one. It's funny how living in such obsession with image and lies in their ego does exactly the opposite they try to show, as focusing so much on the ego is the typical cue of someone who hasn't evolved.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonia 01.06.13 18:31

Jonathan wrote:
I have to agree with you. People seem to like the image of self-importance, even if it's just a fake one. It's funny how living in such obsession with image and lies in their ego does exactly the opposite they try to show, as focusing so much on the ego is the typical cue of someone who hasn't evolved.

couldn't have said it better myself Clap !
Demonia
Demonia
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2012-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 04.06.13 5:21

Maxx wrote:there is no need to ask that we all live in black and white....I much prefer color.
"This alchemical process of spiritual evolution sustains the philosophical and metaphorical realization that most people being capable of seeing in color are actually only experiencing a powerful illusion. They truly can only see in shades of gray while under the illusion that such view is the full spectrum of color, hence assuming it as the whole manifestation of the rainbow. But once you have your first glimpse of sight in real color, if you are capable to look at what an Asetian can see even if only for a split second, then a whole new Universe unfolds in front of your eyes. That is true initiation... and it is eternal."
-Luis Marques in Book of Orion - Liber Aeternus (Aset Ka)

I thought you would like this and how it relates to what you were saying.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 04.06.13 9:30

yes...I understand exactly what he is saying. I am seeing everything around me change completely and my view of people and spirit and matter is changing in unison...life is becoming completely different....but it is from a different set of exercises and study and not because I was in study regarding Asetianism.....although the source of the subject is very similar. As I look at others walking in the world near me and they are trying to function in their lives, I see there is no way they would even begin to understand what really is happening with them, around them, and the underlying cause of it all. It is an entirely different way of perception.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 09.06.13 5:37

Victor wrote:
Maxx wrote:there is no need to ask that we all live in black and white....I much prefer color.
"This alchemical process of spiritual evolution sustains the philosophical and metaphorical realization that most people being capable of seeing in color are actually only experiencing a powerful illusion. They truly can only see in shades of gray while under the illusion that such view is the full spectrum of color, hence assuming it as the whole manifestation of the rainbow. But once you have your first glimpse of sight in real color, if you are capable to look at what an Asetian can see even if only for a split second, then a whole new Universe unfolds in front of your eyes. That is true initiation... and it is eternal."
-Luis Marques in Book of Orion - Liber Aeternus (Aset Ka)

I thought you would like this and how it relates to what you were saying.
Nice quote. Very interesting concept of initiation.

Maxx wrote:it seems some misunderstood my post that I made above....my comments were describing all of the conversation found on this site below, about a joining and leaving a couple of groups by an individual.....

and my words were referring to what was said on the site....
Unbelievable, out of touch comments...

LOL...it appears some thought I was referring to Jonathan ......and his post....but no, not the case.....
Maxx, thank you for clearing things up from a previous post. I see that you were just exposing more lies from the same individual in other forums. Poor guy, he doesn't seem to get enough of being seen as a fool, literally everywhere.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 17.06.13 13:49

Earlier in another network more childish insults from known hoaxer Etu Malku: "More from the Dynamic Douchebags Victor & Jonathan"

Gets the reply from Lucian Black: "Why do you promote such nonsense Etu? Thee thrice great concerned with vampires....wait...vampires? As if they are valid...why do you associate with such irrelevancy? Brother your Mercurian path far exceeds theirs just in content."

Careful with the content of their path, it's so great that if you pay 100 dollars they tell you all about it! LOL
Damn people selling their ignorance for money and calling it a path. Only if they would spend time learning something for a change.

Just like Maxx described "the unknowing, describing the unattainable....advising the herd mentality".

If ignorance would pay off these guys would be rich! They talk about the "content" of our paths without being able to understand even the most basic elements of our traditions and the diversity among us. Why people always make the same childish mistakes of speaking boldly about things they know nothing about? Can't they really see that only makes them look ridiculous or are they so consumed with anger becoming blind to such fact? It's such a sign on lack of growth.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 18.06.13 6:38

Jonathan wrote:Lucian Black: "Why do you promote such nonsense Etu? Thee thrice great concerned with vampires....wait...vampires? As if they are valid...why do you associate with such irrelevancy? Brother your Mercurian path far exceeds theirs just in content."
Such a good example of someone falling in the typical newbie pit of comparing paths to claim "mine is better than yours". Immaturity and inexperience. You observe the same psychological patterns among highschool groups.

Fools teaching what they don't know and judging occult secrets far beyond their limited understanding. Remember that blind individuals, just like cult extremists, commonly think alike and agree with each other.

Jonathan, do not bother with the herd. You can't blame them for they know no better. People who fail to succeed in their occult learning or are denied access to actual initiatory gnosis and true magick often end up expressing frustrations in such a way, by attempting to diminish others and their evolved understanding. We, the ones who craft our magick and path, are not meant to be understood by the herd.

However... I am of the opinion that you should drop this subject. This site and community, Vampirism Forum, has much more hits, daily visits and worldwide visibility than Etu's music or Black's cult. By insisting on exposing Robert's lies, which are already known in most places, you are promoting them and giving them visibility they don't otherwise have. Why wasting your time reading him or giving him any attention? You already know he reads you and talks about you all of time, have you considered that his anger and insults are only a reflection of his own frustration? He is not at peace with life and Self, that is clear. I never care to read what he writes, anywhere. I already know that no content comes from there as there is nothing of worth on the inside. Dishonest people don't move our world. I'm too old to waste my time with empty shells, you should do the same. In a few years no one will remember who Etu was, as even now no one takes him and what he says seriously except a few who don't really know how dishonest he is. Consider my advice.

Don't focus your efforts on the spiritually weak. Drink from the wise, not fools playing the Left Hand Path without having ever seen darkness.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 18.06.13 8:07

If Lucian Black condemns us so much then I wonder why he takes our advice so seriously. After he was exposed in here he removed the 100 dollar propaganda from his website placing a more discrete button for money donations. After Syrianeh mentioned his shirtless photos with crosses he removed them from facebook, twitter and other social networks. It does sound like he takes our opinion very seriously and seeks to improve based on what we think, which is a great and humble thing but then only makes it all more ridiculous when he says such ill things about us. Why calling us irrelevant while around his peers when on their backs he actually reads and follows our opinions?

As for Etu you know the irony of the situation is that those insults he puts online about me that I pasted here reached my email from one of his apparently close friends on facebook who decided to warn us about it. But you're right, I won't bother to comment anymore. He's not worth anyone's time and this thread is not even about him, so I'm guilty of that mistake. I apologize to other forum members for having to read all this nonsense. All he can do is insult because he knows no better. He hates everyone in the community but doesn't have the power and knowledge to metaphysically harm anyone, so he screams online in despair. I think he learned his place and who not to mess with. Wink

Thank you for your advice, as usual your wisdom and experience can see further than I sometimes can. I appreciate your words. Dear admins please feel free to lock this thread if you find that it's the best solution. Just please don't delete it as it's a good reference for people searching about these scams and individuals, and I heard on a certain backstage that it gets hits like fire. Lots of people interested in the truth it seems.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sybil Mason 18.06.13 10:08

Victor wrote:We, the ones who craft our magick and path, are not meant to be understood by the herd.

Don't focus your efforts on the spiritually weak. Drink from the wise, not fools playing the Left Hand Path without having ever seen darkness.
I leave you with these interestingly provoking quotes.

The thread is now locked as we don't endorse drama. If the objective with this thread was awareness and truth among fellow occultists, then that was achieved. There is no need to continue with what is under plain sight. Thank you.

Sybil Mason
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-02-02

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down