Phoenix
Kahina
Vertigo
Azrael
Aghrab
godofbattle
12 posters

Go down

occult and the entertainment industry Empty occult and the entertainment industry

Post by godofbattle 28.08.09 19:07

I was woundering if anyone notice any occult refrances in music videos and movies. For example, harry potter has a dark mark. And in videos there are refrances to the all seeing eye. If anyone has heard of this let me know what you've heard.
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

occult and the entertainment industry Empty Re: occult and the entertainment industry

Post by Aghrab 28.08.09 21:21

Harry Potter is not just very connected to the occult because of the usage of the Dark Mark, but because it very much, although in a childish and innocent way, represents the European occult Orders, especially ones in Portugal, such as Ordem Peninsular.

Another great example of a movie, this one being connected to the Asetian history, as many already know, is Lord of the Rings. The battles are very much like what you would imagine the Epic Wars of the Asetians and Sethians would be like. Even the Ring represents what Seth (in this case Sauron) wants - Power, 'Was'.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

occult and the entertainment industry Empty Re: occult and the entertainment industry

Post by Azrael 26.10.09 17:28

In a way the Jedi and Sith from the Star Wars universe...
Azrael
Azrael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Vertigo 26.10.09 17:40

I have had the theory that some fiction may have been covertly influenced to stimulate some individuals ability to recall their previous life.

Think about adding some discreet additional 0's and 1's to someone else binary code to some new programme to add a new function that can only be used by some few.

But in most cases you may see something that remember of one thing in your previous life which will then chain to something else.

You may not be able to say "What the *input*!" before recalling chunks of memories from a unknown civilization.
Vertigo
Vertigo
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahina 26.10.09 17:51

I think that the Lord of the Rings is one of the best examples of hidden occult information implied.
Kahina
Kahina
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 26.10.09 18:07

Lord of the Rings does have a lot of occult ties...
Azrael
Azrael
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by AnaInDark 26.10.09 19:19

LOTR does not only have many secret occult symbolism, but also is the movie that best represents the past of the Aset Ka.
AnaInDark
AnaInDark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-09-11

http://www.twitter.com/AnaInDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 26.10.09 19:32

I suppose I should probably invest some time into watching these LOTR movies. I have thus far never seen more than a few scenes. This included the Hobbit putting on the ring and getting stabbed, and a man re-enacting a battle scene in the field where it had taken place, then the old Mage man getting pulled down a chasm by a fire-whip. Oh, I have also seen a scene with that gremlin looking fellow who calls the ring "precious."
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix 26.10.09 21:31

godofbattle wrote:I was wondering if anyone notice any occult refrances in music videos and movies.

There is a twenty year old British pagan rock group 'Inkubus Sukkubus' that devotes most, if not all, of their music to pagan or occult themes. Those of you who are particulary close to any goddess might like to google this link and play the three minute clip. I believe you would enjoy the ending.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujBC-97GS14
Phoenix
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 26.10.09 21:49

I thought the Mummy movies were great examples of cultish stuff in entertainment. They have heka, reincarnated warriors, pharaohs, etc, battling Anubis beings, an unstoppable force of numbers I think is comparable to Seth's armies, being defeated by the will of one person, as an Asetian would. Of course, that's just amusing line drawing.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 26.10.09 22:04

LOTR is a classic story, known in the occult circles for a very long time, as being an echo of the Asetian/Sethian history. There are even small groups of occult scholars that dedicate to study those parallels between the LOTR myths and the Asetian history. Many factors seem to indicate that Mr. Tolkien was quite knowledgeable in Asetianism, if not an Asetianist in secret himself.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 26.10.09 22:06

Daniel09 wrote:I thought the Mummy movies were great examples of cultish stuff in entertainment. They have heka, reincarnated warriors, pharaohs, etc, battling Anubis beings, an unstoppable force of numbers I think is comparable to Seth's armies, being defeated by the will of one person, as an Asetian would. Of course, that's just amusing line drawing.
It does have some interesting parallels as well, especially as you said, the Sethian armies and even mention of Anubian beings like the Keepers from the Asetian myth.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AnaInDark 26.10.09 22:59

If Tolkien was an Asetian, then he would most certainly be a Viperine. Just think about it, powerful, almost insane imagination... amazing writing skills...
AnaInDark
AnaInDark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-09-11

http://www.twitter.com/AnaInDark

Back to top Go down

Post by RudraShiva 27.10.09 1:49

Matrix is a good example of Gnosticism
RudraShiva
RudraShiva
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 28.10.09 5:20

Hmmm... Dune

There's an everlasting battle for power between two "families" (Harkonnen and Atreides), they are both well versed in magic and have their own armies to protect them. Also, the Atreides have this blue glow coming from their eyes...
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 28.10.09 11:48

Syrianeh wrote:Hmmm... Dune

There's an everlasting battle for power between two "families" (Harkonnen and Atreides), they are both well versed in magic and have their own armies to protect them. Also, the Atreides have this blue glow coming from their eyes...
Dune! Great example, I totally forgot about that. Also they live in a planet made of sand... maybe a hint at Kemet?
Harkonnen, the ones wishing to fully control Dune, can parallel with the Sethians, and they are always described as dressing in red and using red in most of their stuff. Very interesting...
The Atreides, the royal family, could parallel with the Asetians, they even have similar names and are also represented as noble beings with a lot of attention to honor.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ElizabethBathory 17.11.09 15:17

I think I would probably have a harder time trying to make a list of entertainment that isn't saturated with occult symbols.
ElizabethBathory
ElizabethBathory
Banned

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 17.11.09 15:25

ElizabethBathory wrote:I think I would probably have a harder time trying to make a list of entertainment that isn't saturated with occult symbols.

That is a pretty good point... Too much of the entertainment and media have occult symbols and concepts....
Azrael
Azrael
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by ElizabethBathory 17.11.09 15:38

I mean, wtf is this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4pEKQ_zUBo

And the thing is, I don't think it's all planned out. Some of it is the universe responding back to the energy people are putting out.
ElizabethBathory
ElizabethBathory
Banned

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down