Help a brother out (Awakening?)

4 posters

Go down

Help a brother out (Awakening?)  Empty Help a brother out (Awakening?)

Post by Stapleraindrop 22.06.13 11:09

Hey guys I am a new member to the site with more than a few questions. Firstly, I believe I am a vampire. For a few reasons: I have searched the internet for a solid 3-4 months, and have seen so many vampire sites it is ridiculous. Although most of them suck, I demonstrated common traits among the websites such as pale skin, a belief in reincarnation, a craving for blood, the appearance of tentacles/wings in my energy body, among other things.
My first 'real' vamp experience was energy feeding off of a friend. That day i felt depressed as all hell, but after I tried feeding from my friend my whole mood changed. Although one may say i am simply a human with a damaged energy body, I am very aware of myself and have recently 'patched' a hole in my heart chakra. 
Since this experience i have experienced many changes. I am now ridiculously sensitive to sun, my hearing and smell seem to have improved (I can 'taste' scents), and i have almost scary cravings to fill a void in my stommach, something i feel can only be filled by blood. 

I am perfectly aware that i may be some crazy idiot, but any help would be appreciated Smile

P.S I have worked with spirits since, and spiritual interaction has become a whole lot easier recently
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Help a brother out (Awakening?)  Empty Re: Help a brother out (Awakening?)

Post by Stapleraindrop 29.06.13 21:44

./bump

Now fully awakened Very Happy
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 01.07.13 9:29

Not crazy or an idiot. What you're experiencing is an increased energy sensitivity as a result of developing into an adult. So long as you do not burn yourself out, you should get through it as a spiritually enhanced individual.

The question of Vampire might never be answered, as that is a journey that no person can predict.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 01.07.13 9:51

Thanks Daniel for helping a brotha out Smile. I have recently been doing a lot of meditation and sou-searching, and although I am not sure exactly who or what I may be, I have started remembering things. Also, amongst my weird little group of friends I have noticed some bonds and connections that seem more deep than simple adolescent friendship. Will keep posting on the results of my meditation and soul-searching is anyone is interested.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandOrder 01.07.13 11:40

Ok i gotta step in with this, Someone could tell you your awakening but where would the discovery and the journey for it be i believe it is something that should be self discovered, Some can be really diluted about it though.
GrandOrder
GrandOrder
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2013-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 02.07.13 7:55

GrandOrder, you are completely correct. I have realized by now the intensely interpersonal nature of the awakening that connects the current life with past ones, and how only soul-searching can find and remote concept of truth.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Filia Noctis 03.07.13 14:37

Of course in the end you are the only person who can tell what you are, but don't get your intuition and your hopes mixed up when it comes to that. You don't need to be a vampire to feed from a human (energy or blood) and if you really believe you are a vampire you will trick yourself into feeling better when you do so. Improved senses don't have to mean you're a vampire; not everyone with improved senses is a vampire and not all vampires have improved senses. The same goes for a sensitivity for the sun.
Don't get me wrong: I'm not saying you're not a vampire, but I'm not saying you are one either. All I'm saying is only you can really tell what you are, but don't make the mistake to think you are a vampire just because you want to be one.
Filia Noctis
Filia Noctis
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2012-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 14.07.13 18:58

Thank you Filia, and I completely agree with you. Enabling is a serious problem nowadays, especially within the vampire community, and beleive me, I don't want to say I am something unless I am absolutely sure. There is never a moment where I don't think I'm just some kid who might be fantasizing.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down