Calling Maktub, Calling Maktub. Come in Maktub

+3
N.Augusta
Maxx
Maktub
7 posters

Go down

Calling Maktub, Calling Maktub.  Come in Maktub Empty Calling Maktub, Calling Maktub. Come in Maktub

Post by Maxx 21.09.13 18:40

Calling Maktub......

A few of us have waited here for your return to give us an update of your travels and latest dig and finds in the world of the Ancients......We wait for Scotty to beam you down and through the portal so you can update us on what you have been able to confirm within the last year or two and how your travels have either been easy or difficult and what you have encountered..............

(this is somewhat similar to the Jews awaiting news from their main guy......you know.....you know....lol).

What's up out there in the land of the desert?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Calling Maktub, Calling Maktub.  Come in Maktub Empty Re: Calling Maktub, Calling Maktub. Come in Maktub

Post by Jonathan 21.09.13 19:32

lol! 

It would be great hearing about Maktub and his digs.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Calling Maktub, Calling Maktub.  Come in Maktub Empty Re: Calling Maktub, Calling Maktub. Come in Maktub

Post by Maktub 23.09.13 18:17

Old Maxx I heard your calling from the other side.

Things haven't been easy around here. The world is not a safe safe place to live, especially when exploring in these locations. Please tell your generals to keep the boys at home, we don't want them around here breaking and stealing everything of worth. The mysteries survive but I'm not sure for how long...

It's hard to get proper network around here but I will keep an eye on all of you when I can spare a moment to catch my breath.
Maktub
Maktub
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.09.13 18:38

Excellent news in part.  I will make an effort to join you in spirit.  I am sorry to hear of the friction taking place where you are.  Everyone certainly looks forward to any news at any time of your experience.
Also, we will understand if you need to speak in in-between-the lines and we can make do with that info.
But it is great news that you are able to stay in touch with us.

As for the military, it appears we soon will have all the problems here that we can handle as well.   Be safe, my friend.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 24.09.13 18:15

Ahhh-haa there he is!!! Long time no see!

Good to know you are doing okay. You stay safe Maktub and know that your presence here is missed. Very Happy
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceMaker 24.09.13 18:32

Am I allowed to know or ask what is going on?
PeaceMaker
PeaceMaker
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 24.09.13 18:46

Maktub! Fantastic. Wish we could have you participating in our discussions more often.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinata Anika Asti 30.09.13 3:34

Greetings Maktub, glad to see you are still here, and safe.
Sinata Anika Asti
Sinata Anika Asti
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 01.10.13 5:02

Greetings and hello again Smile glad to se you are safe to Smile
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down