Dark kiss theory

4 posters

Go down

Dark kiss theory Empty Dark kiss theory

Post by Stapleraindrop 29.09.13 13:59

Do you guys think the dark kiss would work on something with an inhuman soul? The kiss is a perfected alchemical transformation of the human soul. It is assumed that the first part of the kiss is the destruction of the human soul, followed by the introduction of the essence of Aset. Due to the precise nature of the kiss would it only work on beings of a lower vibration? Any theories on what would happen if, for instance, an incarnated angel or something like a therian, etc. were to receive the kiss?
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Dark kiss theory Empty Re: Dark kiss theory

Post by Maxx 29.09.13 14:18

Get the Asetian Bible.   There is much info in it for your answers.  That is much easier than sitting and thinking up questions and then asking for comment on this forum from some others that also do not have that book by Mr. Marquis, then they try to answer questions they have no clue about.  In that process you have truth mingled with misinformation that presents questions as to what is right......when all this back and forth comment is read by outsiders that then see only what is written within the reply post.  Questions after reading the book will be more enlightened than wondering about questions before reading.

Some outsiders will say this is a means to sell more books......not really.  If you have no interest in the Asetian process then you have no reason to buy it cause there is nothing in it for you anyway.  If you are curious about the Asetian process then at least take the time to scan it and see if you should proceed further.  If not, sell it on amazon and get some of your money back.  But let us not open up discussion on something half have not read about and do not understand the answers anyway until they have at least made an effort to view the book.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 29.09.13 14:41

I more or less already have the bible on order. It was just something I was thinking about as I was pondering the nature of the soul, and I wanted to hear other's thoughts on it.

My personal belief is that Aset would be strong enough to destroy any soul she wanted to, but of course, that is only a belief. I wished to talk with people about the question and compare theories, which is something a book cannot provide.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 29.09.13 19:51

I believe that anyone with the ability to reincarnate could in theory be awakened as an Asetian. Now there is a big difference between it being possible or actually happening, as most Asetians have been together since Ancient Egypt and only the Elders know how to perform the Dark Kiss.

Many speculate about the Dark Kiss but that's the best anyone can do as even the greatest occultists in history failed to replicate the procedure or lacked access to all its secrets. Some things are better left alone.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 29.09.13 20:18

In theory, would Aset really need people to preform the kiss? If she really 'wanted' someone in her family I believe she would have the power to preform her own invention...
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 29.09.13 21:32

Aset only created 3. They are called Primordials and gave birth to the 3 Lineages: Serpent, Scorpion, Scarab. The rest of the bloodline is created by the Elders. This doesn't mean that Aset needs anyone to perform the kiss, obviously she doesn't. It means that it's her will. That's why the Primordials are so important as they were the ones created directly by Aset. They are the higher power behind the Aset Ka and you will not find much public information about them.

As Maxx said many times studying the AB would have answered this one for you.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 29.09.13 23:09

Wars have been fought and lost over that knowledge.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 30.09.13 5:38

I am aware of the basic structure of the Aset Ka. I was merely musing about the possibility of a situation in which Aset delivers the Kiss herself.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 30.09.13 5:39

Though having read that, you have answered my question... Thank you Johnathon
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop