Positive Proof Americans are the dumbest People on the Planet

4 posters

Go down

Positive Proof Americans are the dumbest People on the Planet Empty Positive Proof Americans are the dumbest People on the Planet

Post by Maxx 11.10.13 19:45

Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Positive Proof Americans are the dumbest People on the Planet Empty Re: Positive Proof Americans are the dumbest People on the Planet

Post by N.Augusta 12.10.13 3:07

Oh Lordy, lord, lord!!!!!!

However, we surely do produce some great con-artists.
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Positive Proof Americans are the dumbest People on the Planet Empty Re: Positive Proof Americans are the dumbest People on the Planet

Post by Demonia 14.10.13 3:42

lol religion
Demonia
Demonia
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2012-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 14.10.13 6:20

Omg ? is this for real ?
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 14.10.13 8:32

And here is my favorite.  I watched him as he was first starting out as he was a friend of a person I knew back then......LOL.  He has really picked up speed since then.......Mike Murdock.

Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 14.10.13 8:41

more Mike Murdock.....

Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 14.10.13 9:27

I dont understand why they are asking people to give money, if they are trying to help people ...

How can they not see that ... ?

And Im pretty sure that money isnt what "the so called god " would need ... and according to their own writings, a almighty god would have no need for such .. however faith .. sure ... but thats not what they are asking ... is it ?

I wish people would stop blaming or even waiting to be rescued by others ... and start looking out for them selfs ... Im not saying one should not help others .. Im am saying its time to wake up a smell the shit / flowers ... lol.. ( sorry about this , kinda in a feverish rambling stage and should probably not be writing this at all, I most certainly will, maybe regret it. ) end feverish ramblings .. Smile

Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 14.10.13 9:58

sounds as if you need Peter Popoffs miracle spring water for healing.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 14.10.13 10:59

hehe .. maybe i do .. however I think I stick to my own medicine Wink
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 14.10.13 11:12

and make the connection.....the Red Order of Seth is the origin of this...Neutral
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 14.10.13 11:51

When one set once ass down and looks at how, where and when ... most things in the world are infect very much controlled by religion...

I also did see something a bit interesting concerning this when I was in porto .. .they had a bank there called the bank of the holy spirit O.o ...
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down