Searching for a vampire community

4 posters

Go down

Searching for a vampire community Empty Searching for a vampire community

Post by Troublemaker 18.12.13 6:05

I searched around on this site for a while and didn't come across the answer I was looking for, so I'm posting the question here (sorry if it isn't in the right place/has already been asked a million times).

Out of curiosity I'm wondering if there would be anyone who could private message me about actual vampire covens, or if that sort of thing is done in my area. I'm not looking for some role-playing scenario or anything, but for people in my area whom I could speak with about things in person. I'm interested in buying the AB and studying it but I feel like I am in need of a little guidance on how to get started on this path.

Any help would be appreciated.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Searching for a vampire community Empty Re: Searching for a vampire community

Post by Kalb 18.12.13 6:45

Greetings,

If you are interested in Real Vampirism, then you are in the right place, if you are interested in belong to the Kemetic Order of Aset Ka is more complicated. The Order is completely restricted to the Asetian Family and their true allies. To understand this concept, I strongly advise you to read the Asetian Bible and then the Kemet book and then the Book Of Orion.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 18.12.13 13:56

This whole thing is really, genuinely interesting but I'm afraid of what my fiance will think if I come home with an occult book. I'm at the point now where I'm going to do it anyway because it feels right. Sorry if this is an incredibly lame question but I really don't know, are there actually true (NOT role-playing) vampires outside of the order? Hopefully the rest of the community can be patient with my lack of knowledge. lol
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 18.12.13 18:52

Vampires are real but they are very rare. Online you will find thousands of people claiming to be vampires, most are fake. Vampires don't show off. You're right when you mention role-play as most "vampires" you find online are exactly doing that. It isn't real.

The real vampire community is secretive and very protective, sometimes even harsh towards outsiders. So take your time. I agree with Kalb, if you're serious about this then you came to the right place.

Concerning the books being mentioned, I agree that they should be one of your first steps. They will give you background information and tools that allow for you to understand and explore some of the other threads around here. They will answer a lot of your questions and hopefully leave you with new ones. Then we're here to help if needed. But take your time and don't be hasty. If you're new to the occult and metaphysics you're in for a major paradigm shift and a lot of changes will manifest inside you. There is a large world of mysteries and secrets hiding out there for someone new to all of this. That can be frightening and daunting at first, also very confusing. Take it slow and be careful with where you're getting your information from.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 18.12.13 22:20

Thanks for the advice! I have previewed a few pages of the AB but I am a bit confused on the concept of energy manipulation... it clearly states that you need to be familiar with basic energy concepts before really understanding the text. I'm a complete beginner obviously so I have no clue how to get started on learning these basic concepts. Are there any specific books other than the AB that people would recommend for someone such as myself? I got the feeling that trying to read the AB and comprehend it before knowing anything about energy manipulation would be like trying to do calculus before learning algebra...
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 19.12.13 2:39

Rhea Kaye: There is not way understanding real vampirism without reading real books of vampirism. Anyway, Asetian Bible is not only a book of Vampirism, but a book of diverse subjects, mainly history.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 19.12.13 2:43

Thanks! I will keep that in mind next time I am in the bookstore and avoid everything but the Asetian Bible and Book of Orion.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.12.13 5:18

You might consider also "Kemet". " It is a photography book that combines sacred art and ancient religious mysteries, presented in a spiritual tome, as never before seen by the general public "

You might find that some of the photos may trigger some memories or symbols that will help you on your path.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down