Searching someone

2 posters

Go down

Searching someone  Empty Searching someone

Post by tutankhamon 01.03.24 16:42

Hi all, I haven't been on here for a year, but I've been sitting and reading quite a few posts. anyway, I came looking for help, someone willing to offer their time and energy towards helping me become a more occult, spiritual and of course more knowledgeable person in the magic of vampirism, as well to experience all of this.
I don't want to hurt anyone or waste anyone's time.
I'm looking for someone serious to help me, because as much as I run away from these things, magic, vampirism, occultism, I always come back to them, and I want to dedicate my life to these things.
I don’t want in the discord servers, So anyone who would like to help, please message me privately, and from there we can move forward.. i appreciate it!
And to clarify, I'm not a beginner or so on. However I feel stuck and want to learn a lot more from someone who I know has experienced a lot more than me, and knows a lot more.
Thank you in advance.
tutankhamon
tutankhamon
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2022-12-19

Back to top Go down

Searching someone  Empty Re: Searching someone

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 02.03.24 8:38

tutankhamon wrote:Hi all, I haven't been on here for a year, but I've been sitting and reading quite a few posts. anyway, I came looking for help, someone willing to offer their time and energy towards helping me become a more occult, spiritual and of course more knowledgeable person in the magic of vampirism, as well to experience all of this.
I don't want to hurt anyone or waste anyone's time.
I'm looking for someone serious to help me, because as much as I run away from these things, magic, vampirism, occultism, I always come back to them, and I want to dedicate my life to these things.
I don’t want in the discord servers, So anyone who would like to help, please message me privately, and from there we can move forward.. i appreciate it!
And to clarify, I'm not a beginner or so on. However I feel stuck and want to learn a lot more from someone who I know has experienced a lot more than me, and knows a lot more.
Thank you in advance.
Why not look into the publications from the Aset Ka? They cover everything you mentioned.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2023-07-09

Back to top Go down

Searching someone  Empty Re: Searching someone

Post by tutankhamon 02.03.24 8:45

I did, i read the AB. VT.
tutankhamon
tutankhamon