For those not yet convinced of former lives...

+7
Jonathan
Matttt
Divine 277
N.Augusta
Nightshade
Demonia
Maxx
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

For those not yet convinced of former lives... - Page 3 Empty Re: For those not yet convinced of former lives...

Post by Maxx 11.02.14 6:52

Divine......I must have missed something....I did not receive anything you posted as offense or offensive to me at all.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

For those not yet convinced of former lives... - Page 3 Empty Re: For those not yet convinced of former lives...

Post by Maxx 11.02.14 8:06

Maxx wrote:I believe some Sethians may be using it. Victor and I had a beginning conversation about the possibility this might be the case as some of the things I research into may be linked into that area.  Good eye, Fire Marshal.

I am speaking of my looking at the books of Michael Kelly. The likes of Apophis and another called Aegishjalmur. I was referred to them by another person I will not mention as that person thinks highly of his material. I just could not develop an interest toward the study of it. Are you familiar with these two books, kalb? Some things I am drawn to study while others I cannot develop a focus to get deeply into it.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 11.02.14 9:13

Maxx: I know nothing of Michael Kelly. Everything you're saying is new to me. I just walked suspecting some concepts. The way you placed things, made ​​me believe more in my theories. But I tell you that I will investigate the matter further. You advise me any specific book to understand this subject?
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.02.14 9:43

You probably will not be interested either in it but I may be mistaken on that.....Michael Kelly is associated with the individual James Lewis who founded the Order of Leviathan and Lewis came out of the Michael Aquino Order The Temple of Set.   This should give you a background on this.  Michael Aquino came out of the Church of Satan having an internal fight with others there and founded his own Order from it.  Most people are aware of the Temple of Set. It is not the Red Order of Set but may be connected in some form or fashion with many concepts of general similarities. Aquino was certainly connected to many government secrets with Reagan and CIA programs as well as the Military.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.02.14 10:10

The two books are Apophis as well as Aegishjalmur.  He describes initial workings where he was a past grand master of the Temple of Set's Order of Leviathan and then into the Order of Apep.  

He states, To those who will plumb the abyss of the reptilian mind, awaken the fire serpent and ultimately see through the Eye of Leviathan, I salute you...... I guess I get no salutes......
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 11.02.14 12:49

Maxx: It seems to me an interesting subject. One of these days I'll take a look at this. After all, every kind of knowledge is important to us. But I'll be honest with you. I follow what makes me happy, and when we are happy we did not need to change, because it is hard to find happiness and when we find it difficult to abandon it. Right now I'm focused on other matters which I consider much more important than that which we speak properly, despite being closely connected with the Tree of Life. The basis of my spiritual quest is not exactly being an educated person or a great wizard, but the path that makes me happy and fulfilled, and that's how I'm achieving things. Sometimes slowly, sometimes in a rapid manner. The things you said about Mr. Aquino for me is just rubbish. I do not look at people for what they have, but by what they are. However, I will keep your information here, and a day later I promise to take a look at that. Because, you were a great help to me in this theme. Really helped me a lot. Thank you.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.02.14 12:59

your description of yourself and what and how you seek things reminded me of a break down on the individual pertaining to each one's time of birth looking at a natal chart.  One can see how and why we have an interest like we do in different things and how we approach them by having one drawn up on ourselve.  

So much info out there for me....so little time....70 years or so left.....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by -Amirah- 08.09.15 14:42

Past life regression has helped me a lot with figuring out one of my past lives, I still need to recall the others.
-Amirah-
-Amirah-
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2015-08-30

http://www.vampirefreaks.com/FlashofCloth

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.12.19 12:21

Nightshade wrote:
As for the Asetians I agree with what Maxx stated on how they operate more on the higher realms than they do in here and that most  would reincarnate not out of necessity but out of their own will, to accomplish something specific for the Aset Ka. This must be particularly true for the Elders who decide to incarnate, while less experienced Asetians may join us in reincarnation to also grow with the process of life as we humans do. There are probably Asetians reincarnating out of duty and plot while others do so simply to grow and evolve. This is my view but of course it's just an opinion.

The same would apply to Sethians and the Keepers, lets not forget about them.

In reading over this old post, something jumped out at me from the page....and I know it is for a reason.

Nightshade,

Your words "to accomplish something for the AsetKa" lit up my board.
I want to ask you from your sources, Nightshade, have you seen a "walk-in" stepping in to accomplish a set program of aid instead of having to spend an entire lifetime to accomplish that work?

There is also the possibility of a "Being" taking on the lower dimensional body to spend some very limited time here to accomplish the program design and then leaving without having to go through a lifetime to get it interjected into this time frame?

And as you stated earlier the same applies for the ROS.

Any answer that you see?????
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 15.12.19 13:06

I find that those situations are entirely possible for very specific strategic targets and plans but I don't find them to be the norm or standard in the great orchestra.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.12.19 13:12

good alignment.   thanks.  Sounds perfect.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3