My thoughts on demons

+2
Stapleraindrop
Troublemaker
6 posters

Go down

My thoughts on demons Empty My thoughts on demons

Post by Troublemaker 18.04.14 22:26

Is there any way to work with demons without being possessed/driven crazy/cursed? Ever since being exposed to the AB, I've been wondering about them. I mean, I'm not planning on working with them any time soon (I'm pretty sure that demons should be off-limits for noobs such as myself Smile ). But at the same time, I've come to respect them for some reason. Despite all the stories you hear about how evil they are, I'm realizing how necessary they are. Given that such beings provide crucial balance to everything, aren't they just one half of a universal whole? If those who follow the Asetian path really have a dual nature, what harm can come of it if you know what you're doing? I'm really interested in doing metaphysical work with them at some point, but I'm not sure how to continue with it. I know that you need a strong force of Will, a good balance in your life, and good mental health.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

My thoughts on demons Empty Re: My thoughts on demons

Post by Stapleraindrop 18.04.14 22:30

Maxx started a thread about primalcraft somewhere. It's an excellent resource if you want to work with the dark side of things.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.04.14 8:19

Rhea Kaye wrote:Is there any way to work with demons without being possessed/driven crazy/cursed? Ever since being exposed to the AB, I've been wondering about them.

The words Angel and Demon mean really the same thing...messenger.  In a dual operation planet of positive and negative (just like electricity) they compliment each other.  You have fallen for all the hype and disinformation that the religious structure has in place and been programmed to accept the fact by hearing it from all the different places.  In history you will find more destruction by Angels than by Demons.  Realize there is a vast lucrative business of magicians that flourish because of this fact.  Books written feed off this. People going crazy are certainly expecting to go crazy with all the dealing in this.  It is their own design.   Rather than take someone else's word you need to discover what is really fact from fiction by experiencing it yourself.  That is the only way this answer can become real to you.  Even the religious groups are all dealt with from the spirit world by interacting with a spirit that gives each one what they expect to be confronted with whether it be an extra good spirit or one that is composed of evil. I personally have witnessed this and then was told years later who and what was responsible for things that took place.

One thing to reflect on regarding this issue is what really is your concept of "God".  Your answer to that question will show you why your attitude toward the word Demon is as it is. 

There are several ways to be "delivered" from the "fear" of working with all "messengers".  Twisted Evil
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 19.04.14 20:56

Wise words.
Now, I'm thinking demons wreak havoc on those messing with spirit boards and such because the intent is not right, or because they haven't evolved their Self enough. If I were a demon, and a human started bothering me with ridiculous, selfish requests, I'd probably mess with them too. Wink
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.04.14 21:27

Those spirits actually have different personalities just like all the different human spirits you know.  I can attest to that because I know the difference of particular spirits I deal with by the way their energy feels.  One might be breathe taking and another may be very even flowing while another I am thinking of is very pulsating.
I will mention again how we are conditioned to think certain things about the spirit world by all the different kinds of information we are exposed to.

Consider some of your friends that you know very well.  You know whether they are really sincere or comical or unreliable by their personalities.  The spirits are just as varied in their personalities.  Many certainly have become beings that religions have blamed to help build their cause.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 19.04.14 23:11

My view on them is definitely influenced by fear/society. I just have to wonder though, if they'd mess with me if I contacted them. There are so many horror stories about people who contacted demons and were possessed or haunted... is it because they interacted with demons for selfish reasons? Or because they weren't evolved enough spiritually?
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.04.14 7:48

the same reason you have people that start to bleed in the hands and it is called stigmata.  They look for attention.  Possession cannot occur unless the spirit is allowed in.  The spirit knows when they are called.  Interaction with demons as you call it is always because they have been calling them in some way, either at the time of possession or playing with them before hand.  Or they have been doing something that is out of normal maybe over and over again which is a calling.  Last night I was told in a dream TWICE that things are not as we think we are seeing them. It was very plain and clear and as I wrote the entire two scenes down in my book I immediately was told that things are not as people think they are seeing.   I suspect it was connected to this conversation to make sure I told you this.  It goes hand in hand with my earlier message about dealing with the spirit world.

Why is it that no one is talking about being possessed by an angel?  that certainly happens.   but as I said angels and demons are both messengers showing a different view. If healing, they go about their work in a different way.  In destroying, they both have a different style of destruction.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 20.04.14 13:23

Thank you for the helpful insight. I am working on breaking free of my fear and preconceived notions about good and evil... I am trying. But I'm having a lot of trouble- there are a lot of things I'm dying to explore but afraid to because I don't know what my partner would think of me for it. I know I need to break free of this fear if I am to advance spiritually. I feel that the Asetian Bible has made me aware of my true condition... a sheep in the herd that is beginning to look around and feel disturbed by the... listlessness of this life. Someone that doesn't like the programmed feel of her life- someone who is searching for the truth.
But how do you know if you are really meant for the Asetian path? How do you know you aren't just a deluded human trying to attach cardboard wings to your back and fly?
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.04.14 12:24

Your question....

"How do you know you aren't just a deluded human trying to attach cardboard wings to your back and fly?"

Your answer.....written by Shannon Panzo and when I read it I thought about you...

What makes you happy?
Your subconscious knows exactly what you should be doing at any given time.  You brought this plan with you when you entered the world.  Everyone else brought their plan with them as well.

The universe is a tremendously well-oiled machine.  It continues to run, whether you consider yourself a part of it and the world around you or you consider yourself an island. 

You ask yourself from time to time "what went wrong with my plan, my destiny"?

Nothing except choice...your choice.

Your choices that you have made in your life have determined if you have stayed on or deviated from your paln--your path through life.

Why are you burning up time?

When you have deviated from your path in the past, you have caused yourself to burn up TIME.

The easiest way to sense when you are not on your path, is when you are stressed, overburdened, and overwhelmed.  Nothing is going the way that you consciously believed or planned.

Why are you burning up time?

Because you are not accomplishing the little (maybe not so little) goals, learning your lessons, and working through your obstacles and challenges that are in your path, you are not clearing the way for your highest goals to manifest. 

Another way to look at this important point is; as you skirt around your challenges (your destiny), you will have the challenges thrown right in your path again, and again, and again, until you face them.

Only then will you be allowed to move forward in your destiny and align things to allow your goals to come true.  When you are on your path, you are NOT burning time.  You will automatically be more successful with goal setting.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 26.04.14 20:03

Thank-you... once again you have wise words. Smile I am trying to find the right path. But I don't think my flashlight is big enough, or maybe I need to change the batteries. lol
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 27.04.14 3:04

Maxx: People in Africa, without any resources, without books, without knowing how to read and write how they will learn the meaning of evolution? For me, it's all part of the same path, all the frustration, all the pain and happiness is part of the journey of our Soul.

Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.04.14 8:12

I understand what you say.    I also understand that not everyone lives in Africa.   We all have a different path we have chosen before we were ever born.  They do not have computers.  You do.  So even there is a difference there.  I tend to communicate with those that are on the end of the keyboard rather than communicating entirely with those born in Africa.   I know you see the difference. Anyway, I am glad you and I can stay in touch.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 27.04.14 8:50

Maxx wrote:We all have a different path we have chosen before we were ever born.

According to Asetianism this is a myth. Only the Elders have the power to choose where and when born and most of the souls that born around the world without choise. Generally, some people say you born near the one you love, if that were the case, I personally wouldn't feel so disconect of my spiritual family and be alone many times. On the other hand, the path of loneliness seems to me more sensible to go for the path of evolution.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.04.14 9:08

This is an example of something I disagree with the Asetian info.  But I am not a full blown Republican or Democrat either.  lol. I am more of an independent.....but you already knew that.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 27.04.14 10:30

It's fine for me. No problem. The reality of things is painful, sometimes becomes illusory and sometimes cruel. Depends on each one, you talk about your experience I speak of mine, and in my view we have no control over the rules of universe. We are warriors living every battle, we won and lose and that's the way it works for me. Only by perceiving, recognizing our own inner reality we can understand the mirror of the world.

Why you do not agree?
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.04.14 11:48

I cannot accept that so many different situations of different lives and all the trappings that surround each, can be so different from the element you describe with the elders without a reason for it all.  One person is born into poverty while another is born into great wealth or with great intelligence and another with vast ignorance.  This is not a random element in the life of each.  Helen Keller would be a prime example.  There is a design in place for each of those lives and it plays out during that life.  Assigning the difference has to be at the core of this issue and there has to be a control factor behind it all.  All of this is not just a random happening.  Each life has a particular reason.  And if reincarnation is a fact, therein one begins to look for the answers connected with this vast piece of machinery. 

Because I may find some parts that I agree with, does not give me agreement with all the parts.  I love to seek my own answers than blindly accepting an entire book after agreeing with several pages.  But that is just me and what I am.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 27.04.14 12:19

Maxx I think that by saying that a non evolved soul lacks power to control his own incarnations it doesn't mean that they are random. They are still meaningful and placed on a specific order by the universe to promote learning. That doesn't mean that they were planned by the soul. I can see your point but I also can see what Kalb means to express.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.04.14 13:36

"Maxx I think that by saying that a non evolved soul lacks power to control his own incarnations it doesn't mean that they are random."

But my own view (and again I say it is my own) is that the final decision as to what that soul needs to work on in the next life is decided by the soul along with the teachers before ever being born and arriving into this life. We all have teachers that are with us at all times in that other dimension to help. Many just do not listen.  This design before entering this life involves the free will and where free will actually comes into being in the first place.  There are many that choose to come here and live in a non descript life for the experience factor alone.  Some come here and are so out of place in this dimension that they spend their entire life wondering how in the hell could I have been so stupid to choose this.  There is no growth in this example.

"That doesn't mean that they were planned by the soul"

This must be the part that we are viewing in a different light.  As I mentioned above I believe the actual occurrence is a group planning process before birth.  How else would one be able to work on the specific goals needed to get accomplished if not for a design for each one?.

Also, the evolved soul is a different working.  A soul with vast amounts of experience in different lives more often than not comes back into a life mainly desiring to be of help in some way or to give lessons of higher teaching to enable others to evolve to a higher position.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 17.05.14 7:06

In any case, it seems to me that the person before birth knows exactly where to be born and who will deal in particular, who their family, and perhaps they access their "future". Having said that, I believe that the soul does not lose its memory while the period of pregnancy of their mother, therefore, the child is nine months for going adapting and exploring the terrain. That is, the soul doesn't choose where will born, but has the magical knowledge to know where will be born after the universe make the choice.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 19.05.14 5:58

Everyone (in my view) have the ability to "choose ", the hart is always weighted against the feather …
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down