Symbolism and the sub-consciousness

5 posters

Go down

Symbolism and the sub-consciousness  Empty Symbolism and the sub-consciousness

Post by The keen Wolf 07.06.14 13:29

Hi, first and foremost I am rather new to this. Ive been wondering if ones sub conscious is able to effect matter in subtle ways. Can a symbol that is charged to receive these sub conscious vibes, have a change on the same matter if they were just merely drawn on the object of study? thank you.

The keen Wolf
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2014-06-05

Back to top Go down

Symbolism and the sub-consciousness  Empty Re: Symbolism and the sub-consciousness

Post by Stapleraindrop 07.06.14 15:29

So if you charge a sigil to suck energy and then draw said sigil will it work? The answer to that belongs to you, the one who is making the sigil.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Symbolism and the sub-consciousness  Empty Re: Symbolism and the sub-consciousness

Post by The keen Wolf 08.06.14 10:29

Much appreciated, thank you. Another question here. Do the sigils have karma attached to them? like a negative one will have its negative effects on you in long or short run?

The keen Wolf
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonia 08.06.14 12:11

it depends how you make it and for what intentions. you will it to do what you want... i don't know if karma would even be involved depending on what youre using it for. you have the answer yourself if you feel it to be wrong to purposely hurt someone/something.
Demonia
Demonia
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2012-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai_Moon 09.06.14 7:31

From my opinion, there is no subconscious. Its just a construct. If we have a subconscious, then we truly are not whole. And what are we searching for? To find completion, "Oneness".

Make sense? These are some truths I've learned along the way since I've 'woken' up.

Dai_Moon
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2014-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai_Moon 09.06.14 7:33

So to answer your question, its intention, and that 'here and now' moment, when you send out that energy to the Universe or what have you.

Dai_Moon
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by The keen Wolf 09.06.14 13:29

Dai_Moon wrote:From my opinion, there is no subconscious. Its just a construct. If we have a subconscious, then we truly are not whole. And what are we searching for? To find completion, "Oneness".

Make sense? These are some truths I've learned along the way since I've 'woken' up.

Just trying to understand your opinion here. What you mean to say is that we have only a conscious mind? and we at the current moment have constructed a subconscious one to separate what the conscious cant comprehend. However the real deal is that they are both the same and we seek "oneness" with the universe through this single consciousness?

The keen Wolf
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai_Moon 09.06.14 13:52

Well we're more than just a conscious mind. If you think of the term 'conscious mind'. Its just a label. We're 'Spirit', even thats a label, but its as close to as it gets to it.

When it comes to magick, and even in psionics, you deal with 'thought forms or constructs'. Sometimes whoever created them, weren't in control of them fully. So going back to the term of 'the subconscious', it was a theory to understand of how we work. It was an attempt at best, but it wasn't the right answer. It just 'split' us up more and more from who we really are.

And to answer your last question... its not seeking the oneness, its acknowledging and remembering that we already are, what/who we are.

These are my own opinions, they may resonate, they may not Smile

Dai_Moon
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by The keen Wolf 09.06.14 23:39

Well im still on my path of discovery, thanks for sharing your point of view. Much appriciated Smile

The keen Wolf
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 12.06.14 2:30

Dai_Moon: What difference does make in giving different names, for the same "thing"?
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai_Moon 12.06.14 6:29

Well this goes into my own truths again. Smile

Personally, I don't like labels, because they come with attachments, especially on a subtle energy level.

Example: People think vampire. They expect vampires to be evil, of the dark, tortured. Or some people don't have any idea of what a vampire should be.
This goes back to the idea of thought constructs and having no control or focus of the subject.
So, for my personal truths, I am highly sensitive to people's expectations, their patterns, emotions, labels, etc. I can feel when their energies come through and expect something from me. Sometimes its pleasant, sometimes its not. So with a lot of self-discovery, I've come to the fact, that I don't like labels. I honour myself for what/who I am and there are no words to describe it, that I feel.

Dai_Moon
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 12.06.14 7:18

There is no problem. I can accept your view. According to my background knowledge I feel very confortable talk about Sub-Consciousness. It's a door to understand the really of things.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai_Moon 12.06.14 7:27

We all have our different paths, truths, teachings, etc. It takes all sorts to make up the world. Smile

Dai_Moon
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 12.06.14 11:19

Do you believe that your point is more valid than my point?
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai_Moon 12.06.14 11:21

Nope. Its all different paths. The only way that its more valid, is because my meaning resonates with me, and its what I believe.

Dai_Moon
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down