time travel way out there.....video about a banking family

2 posters

Go down

time travel way out there.....video about a banking family Empty time travel way out there.....video about a banking family

Post by Maxx 05.10.14 18:35

https://www.google.com/#q=youtube+project+camelot+a+rothschild+speaks+out
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

time travel way out there.....video about a banking family Empty Re: time travel way out there.....video about a banking family

Post by Troublemaker 07.10.14 17:21

Thank you for sharing. This was quite interesting and surprisingly held my attention for the full length of the video.  There were several things I had trouble following but I think that's due to my lack of information and study on the subjects mentioned...
I was impressed by this woman.  One thing that had me scratching my head is... how does one meditate on their own DNA? Probably something a little too advanced for me at this point but it had me wondering.
And... now I have some new things to study and meditate on Smile
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

time travel way out there.....video about a banking family Empty Re: time travel way out there.....video about a banking family

Post by Maxx 07.10.14 19:04

whether one does believe this or not...I can personally say I found it real for me because I have a person from my past that the example you watched on this video explains in minute detail all the things I was seeing and experiencing during the time frame she and I were together. It made all of this interview come alive for me.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 07.10.14 19:53

I had something a bit similar at one point in the video, although I'm not sure what to make of it...
The part when she spoke of being asked if she was ready to regress, and being told that it would hurt... this triggered a memory for me although the whole experience of the video was a bit jarring. Almost as if it was bringing attention to some minute things I'd been ignoring/discarding as fantasy.
Anyway, thanks for sharing your experience. Now, I'm researching on a bunch of stuff that I've just found out about... project paperclip, project ibis... etc... Wink
And a man named Jay Essex. Not sure what to make of him yet...
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down