Always in time

2 posters

Go down

Always in time Empty Always in time

Post by Markandeya 06.07.21 16:47

The discussion is old now, but as I was reading through the section on former lives I realized that I have been away far too long. I did not join this site to teach, but to explore again and socialize with others. However, I must say that Maxx was quite right in his analysis and I can attest that all souls were created at the same time and in the beginning of it all, however you chose to understand that beginning. Rather than thinking of it as a individual soul, think of it more as a consciousness and pieces of it are given through the procession of time. That consciousness is life and soul and those pieces also have the option to return; I, myself plan to at the end of this lifetime because I feel the questions I have left may not have answers. The teachings of Buddha allude to this reality in some ways for those who are interested, though not in its entirety. I apologize for being so late to the conversation, but am willing to reignite this discussion to all of those who wish to engage. It has been some time since I conversed about such things and I find the conversation stimulating. I saw that Maxx has retreated to his keep and I do hate that I missed him, I know that desire, I have been there for quite some time myself. Perhaps we will have the opportunity to converse at some later time, I would greatly appreciate his insight as he has gained it through the ages.

Respectfully,
M.

Markandeya
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2021-07-06

Back to top Go down

Always in time Empty Re: Always in time

Post by Troublemaker 06.07.21 18:16

Maxx passed away.
Troublemaker