Question with some comment (Temple of the Vampire)

+20
BaphometsThrone
Kalb
LamourBleu
Redhead
Divine 277
Lycian Akhkharu
Phoenix
JWG
Adept
Elendor
Talibah
Maxx
pagangod
Victor
Syrianeh
Jonathan
Ankhhape
Aghrab
Helliana
Maktub
24 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Question with some comment (Temple of the Vampire) Empty Question with some comment (Temple of the Vampire)

Post by Maxx 29.08.08 8:11

I have seen in other locations posts recommending contacting the Asetian web site to ask questions. I have not located that site so I will ask an open question here for others to see and maybe get an answer from someone in authority.

In reading the Asetian Bible I find that most of the information in the book I am familiar with in some form or fashion. Very little of it I find new to me. I spent 5 years as a Adept in the Temple of the Vampire. The teachings I learned were from their bibles and an individual there who ran it called Nemo. He used a name as George Smith when he spent 2-3 years with the Temple of Set before starting the TOV. He is also presently a magistrar in the Church of Satan as those two groups have the near same general concepts for the day side teachings. I also received much teaching in private from Nemo himself in private e mails.

In the beginning, it was all teaching very much worthy of a great person. At the last the teachings stopped and the group is now an angry group run by a group of 10 that censor any commentary on the board and has done a reverse turn as far as being a worthy group to learn in. I basically resigned in public on the board and created an uproar within the group. I found the change when Nemo backed off and turned most of the day to day affairs over to his son and the group of ten. It is now run by the son of Nemo as well as himself and the entire group is frightened to even post anything that would appear to be bad to TOV. In fact, it has taken on the appearance of the Church of Satan board that jumps on anyone that does not agree with them in any way. Censorship is foremost.

My question is how could Nemo have acquired this info? In a private e mail he told me in the beginning that he had to shop it for a sponsor. Then I guess he found one when he started the Temple. But there was a person named Lucas Martel that signed certificates. Lucas Martel---Luis Marques?. Too close for comfort with the close similar info.

Could Nemo have been with the Aset Ka and been a type of renegade that put out the info (or a very, very close section of the info)? Nemo presents the TOV as being the only teachings of the true Vampire. You even have to buy all of the bibles thru his group even if you have acquired them from other sources as he says that will be the only way the transformation will occur, using approved books for study. Nemo is pushing all the members to sign up for cyronics to have the body frozen after physical death so science can bring back the anchor in the future. (Can you see the faces of the cryonics folks when they find out that 80% of the members call themselves Vampires?) All of the members are to pay extra attention to never let this secret get out to the public. LOL. The monthly dues amount of the large group worldwide is a good source of income now as the number has grown. I guess Nemo needs more time to watch his stock folio with his investments now.

I know there is some connection in all the info from the TOV teachings and the Aset Ka. Nemo has taken the teachings and tied them to the UFO sightings calling them the Gods from the past and also some of the transformed Vampires that are now advanced. Interesting teachings to say the least. The main teahings include the OBE techniques, feeding and how to feed, as well as all the metaphysical teachings in the Aset Ka Bible.

This is why I was so shocked to see very little new info when I read it. And this is why I was so taken back when I began to read the Asetian Bible and what Luis Marques had written.

I would appreciate anyone within the Aset Ka to kindly tell me what is going on here, either in public or in a private e mail if that is better.

Regards,

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Question with some comment (Temple of the Vampire) Empty In addition

Post by Maxx 29.08.08 8:15

One thing I failed to mention is that Nemo and his group fail to even address the Aset Ka branding them a group of blood drinkers as well as murders that were organized. (Blood drinking in any form or fashion is a no-no and will get you kicked out of the temple as well as any major law broken that is unlawful in the country you are from).

Regards,

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Question with some comment (Temple of the Vampire) Empty Re: Question with some comment (Temple of the Vampire)

Post by Victor 29.08.08 13:27

At a first glance, I find weird if someone would kinda use the Asetian teachings to make money on such a big (widespread) thing as the TOV. I can kinda see the AK or ROS silencing that people and taking them out, before they grow into something stronger. But then again, there are many tactics of the AK that we do not understand, like many of the fake things out there about the Aset Ka that they allow it to continue, with no apparent reasons, and yet, they do not interfere. So there is a chance that you may have a correct parallel as well, I can't be sure.

You said there was a Lucas Martel that signed certificates, and on that I am sure it wasn't Luis Marques, since the Aset Ka has no ties and connections with the TOV. I am sure that they probably even despise their workings and "tradition". Although you said that you can see many parallels between both, I see most of the things in the TOV to be highly incompatible with the Asetian ways.

I know I ended up not clearing your mind about this subject, but just starting with a general thought on it as a first impression. Still, you brought up an old question of mine, which is if the TOV (and similar things) actually came out of some Asetian inspirational material in possible information leaks.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Question with some comment (Temple of the Vampire) Empty Thanks

Post by Maxx 29.08.08 18:34

Victor, Thanks for your comments.

As far as the name, to my understanding, Lucas Martel was in charge of the TOV when it was given over to Nemo. I came in a little after the transision. I know there must be some kind of renegade issue here but just do not know how the connection lies. It would be certainly be a great relief to many out there to find out the true origins of the TOV.

Nemo is excellent at dispersing info at 95% actual and 5% changing the direction around and taking the entire issue in another direction. He gave instructions in the OOPs section (Order of Prometheus) showing us how to do that. It is a science. He is great at putting any idea out there to cover up something he does not want to talk about....even in a direct question. I tried for many years to get some answers about MKultra programming which he knew of but declinned to admit and then had his wife come in and try to show me it was nothing but delusion. LOL. A little too much to take when I have seen it with my own eyes and witnessed it in several cases. But that is another subject.

Hope to find some kind of answer out there. Thanks to you.

Regards,

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Question with some comment (Temple of the Vampire) Empty To Victor

Post by Maxx 31.08.08 9:56

Victor,

You stated you were with TOV at one time. What level did you progress to within their structure? That would tell me a lot about what info you had access to. Of course, anything released by Nemo was always at the whim of Nemo and when he released it to individuals. Many times it was given to those he would choose in private e mail.

His wife Isabel, mostly dealt with issues of food and health while his son, Faelyn, was not that active within the structure at that time. He teaches at some Univ in Calif. It is designed that he take over most of it with Nemo in the shadows watching.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Question with some comment (Temple of the Vampire) Empty Additional info from AB

Post by Maxx 03.09.08 8:40

In reading the bible, it is obvious that I would associate with the Guardian decription. After reading the three, there is not even a small question.

Under Oclujmancy, This subject had been dealt with in the past by Nemo and he gives a few simple exercises to accomplish this. I do believe that Nemo is able to accomplish this himself. Under psychic attact, I will have to say the same. Also, there were excercises to take over another body and effect movements and change thoughts and actions of the target body. Even I have taken over Burt Reynolds body twice so I know this works.

As mentioned, Nemo has acquired much knowledge of the actions of the Asetian Bible. A possible renegade. But in the overall reading of the bilble, I find that Nemo has been just giving part info to the TOV members as a general rule and telling anyone that joins and pays their monthly dues, he is telling them they are immortal and will live forever if they remain in good standing of the Temple. Myself, having rebelled from his tripe, I am classified as being nothing but a mortal and will die because I do not pledge my oath to his group as it is the only group that can give immortality to anyone. A simple cult that actually takes the individuals that are outside the mainstream social groupls and is telling them that they are very special and that is why they do not mingle and feel comfortable with others. He has really pulled the wool over the eyes of many.

I am actually printing this to enable those that run across that group to not waste your time with this outfit. I spent 5 years within its framework and although I learned quite a bit, the organization turned into nothing but a cult. I also suspect that Nemo has an investment in the cryonics locations in this country as he is now making it manatory to move up in grade and rank that you join and be frozen upon death for your body to be brought back by science in the future.

Now, in comparision, I find the Assetian Bible much more informative and it deals with the subjects in a more intelligent manner. As far as Nemo stating the Assetians deal in murder and they drink blood, LOL. He uses a topic to dump everyone in the catagory. I can see from reading the bible that Physchic attack in drawing the lifeforce to death would only be used in a necessary situation, not as normal operating mode.

All in all, I am certainly glad I listened to my internal machine and left the TOV. I, also, am very satisfied with what I have found in the AB. I hope in a small way that I have helped a few that could possible be thinking of the TOV, that this is a very cultish group not worthy of your time.

Regards,

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Question with some comment (Temple of the Vampire) Empty Completed Study of the Bible.

Post by Maxx 10.09.08 12:42

A fantastic read and study. Started out slowly and finished great.

Filled in some topics that I was familiar with and extended the discussion in a manner that lends a manner of direction to carry on with the study.

One thing at the end was bringing to mind the subject of attunement. I had forgotten a few years ago I would go for Reiki treatements twice a week. It got to the point that in every session as the person would go into the treatment that I would begin to see things about their life. Their desires and info about them. I would relate these and then it got to the point that the reiki person would not want to treat me as I began to see all of their parts in their life. I learned to keep my mouth shut as to what I was seeing.

In remembering this, I have now begun to center in on various people in public and try to begin to see into their life. More often that not, I cannot check on how successful I am but I am beginning the practice and hope to see results at some point.

The Asetian Bible was great. I can certainly use and study the Shen System tables and enjoy the study of the main shen and the secondary shen.

I certainly found the notes section interesting in its comments on The Vampire Codex. I have never agreed with the major portions of her treatment of Vampirism. I feel the major portion of her writing and life style is designed to bring in monetary advancement and design a program to feed her ego. But that is just my own assessment.

Regards,

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Question with some comment (Temple of the Vampire) Empty Re: Question with some comment (Temple of the Vampire)

Post by Maktub 10.09.08 23:29

Great that you managed your way around the book and ended up enjoying and valuing it.

It may not always be obvious or direct, but the book can teach us all in different ways. I told you that you were going to have a different view and feel of it as the words would settle and mature inside you... and I am glad you did.

Keep up with your good interventions in this forum, they are of interest to all of us.

Maktub
Maktub
Maktub
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Question with some comment (Temple of the Vampire) Empty Appreciated

Post by Maxx 11.09.08 7:52

Thanks. You are very kind and overlook or do not mention many of my shortcomings. I appreciate you all.

One thing the book did was help me to adjust slightly the way I feed. It has made me adjust also in using tactics to transfer thought patterns to others both awake and asleep. Through this process of paying more attention to the technique, I have combined centering the attention of aligning the shens and adding attention in that area. Additonal study will be required but I love that. I see that even in the Hermetic study in starting the movement of energy work in exercises through the body, it was a method of opening up the system to become more in tune with ones surroundings.

Thanks again,

Regards,

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Helliana 11.09.08 8:55

I'm glad to hear reading the AB has helped you in this way Maxx, hope it continues to do so for you and many others.
Helliana
Helliana
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.09.08 10:11

Thank you. We can be certain of that.

Regards,

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 11.09.08 12:52

I am glad that you found a way to attune with the Asetian Bible. Any additional information concerning the possible past relation with the Aset Ka from the founders of the Temple of the Vampire? You raised some interesting thoughts and questions on that point, that personally interest me. By the way this thread at this point could be moved by the admins to the Vampires section no? I find the subject of interest to the vampiric community.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Question with some comment (Temple of the Vampire) Empty Not at this time.

Post by Maxx 11.09.08 13:54

Victor,

Not at this time. But I am talking to some of the members in TOV on a continuing basis hoping to find some insight. I do not expect much from that source, however. Based on everything I have experienced there, I certainly have empathy or pity to those poor souls that are connected to that lie.

Regards,

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Elendor 12.09.08 4:46

Victor wrote:By the way this thread at this point could be moved by the admins to the Vampires section no? I find the subject of interest to the vampiric community.
Moved as requested. Anyone please let me know if this was not what you expected, especially the thread's starter.
Thank you.

Elendor
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-06-01

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 12.09.08 11:17

Thank you Elendor. Dunno about Maxx, but fine by me.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Question with some comment (Temple of the Vampire) Empty Of course

Post by Maxx 12.09.08 16:45

Certainly. It is fine with me. Thank you.

Regards,

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Question with some comment (Temple of the Vampire) Empty Laughing

Post by Maxx 23.09.08 16:16

Some have asked me about additional info. I had forgotten about this topic until today. I received a phone call from a member of the Temple of
the Vampire saying they know how I love to laugh. So....I need to buy a copy of the gamers book which is fictional calling The Book of Nod.

They tell me that they found the entire sturucture and names within this gamers book. They say it even has a skull like the TOV uses without the wings on the cover. I know the first published date I could find on it was Dec. 1, 1995, I am aware that long before the game comes into existence, the game is being played and tested on the market. I now know that the TOV came from out of the Temple of Set with the head, Nemo, given persmission to start a new line. He did, it happened, I am rolling in the floor laughing. The TOV and a game like one and the same.........lol. Even tho I do not read fiction books I may have to buy this one for a chuckle.

Regards.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Question with some comment (Temple of the Vampire) Empty Check that

Post by Maxx 23.09.08 19:24

Check that date. I have now found a 1985 date for the info on the book of Nod. ToV was opened on the net in 1989.

I found some background statements from Nemo that come directly out of this book. TOV comes from the mind of a Game book player.

Regards,

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 29.09.08 5:59

Oh I know that book... LOL

No comments. Evil or Very Mad
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Question with some comment (Temple of the Vampire) Empty Love

Post by Maxx 29.09.08 8:25

Nemo made an open post on the board about the subject of Love. It is almost straight out of the Book of Nod. Unbelievable. LOL.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pagangod 11.07.09 0:32

I was a member for 3days , then i was suspicious about the cryonic stuff (dont ask) and asked a question, after 20 minutes the topic was removed and my subscription was cancelled.
- Anyway 3days were too much for me, their forums are poor and they look for BIG FAT EPIC TIME SUCKERS.
I couldn't believe what i saw, i knew it in some level that they are just money vultures but not in this level and i wanted to find out by myself.

pagangod
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by pagangod 11.07.09 0:35

I like very much COS and Satanic Bible express what i feel but i dont know why COS would advertize TOV that is bad for COS, i will consider very much if i join cos now.

pagangod
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.07.09 9:42

The Dayside of the TOV and COS are very much the same. Most of the higher ups that run COS are members of the TOV. The nightside is where the two split off. The COS says there is nothing after one dies.....just blackness. No spirits, demons, angels....nothing. Satan is said to be an energy force.....not a spirit. Problem with this is that a large percentage of the COS do not know what their stance is......They believe in an actual Satan........Even Nemo had to post a long message on thier board saying there is no actual Satan but that it is an energy force. Confusing, isn't it?

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pagangod 11.07.09 14:36

nope !
ITs not confusing because the Satanic Bible and Lavey is clear about these stuf. No belief in supernatural

pagangod
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.07.09 15:54

It is confusing to me that so many members of the COS are thinking otherwise. I contacts out of the blue from people I do not even know and the first thing out of the keyboard is ..."Do you believe in an actual existance of Satan?" to which I reply,,,,,,,,what difference does it make to you what I believe............It is confusing to me why the entire group is not at all certain as to what is going on...

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next