Question with some comment (Temple of the Vampire)

+20
BaphometsThrone
Kalb
LamourBleu
Redhead
Divine 277
Lycian Akhkharu
Phoenix
JWG
Adept
Elendor
Talibah
Maxx
pagangod
Victor
Syrianeh
Jonathan
Ankhhape
Aghrab
Helliana
Maktub
24 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Question with some comment (Temple of the Vampire) - Page 2 Empty Re: Question with some comment (Temple of the Vampire)

Post by Jonathan 11.07.09 16:43

If you don't mind me asking, what made you leave the TOV, Maxx?

pagangod, why joining the COS? From your experience with the TOV, I would guess that joining the COS would not be much of an option. Also, your presence in here apparently indicates some interest for spiritual vampirism, predatory spirituality and all those black arts that are common practice in orders like the AK and the ROS, but not so much in places like the COS. At least not in any deep metaphysical ways, to the best of my knowledge.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Question with some comment (Temple of the Vampire) - Page 2 Empty Re: Question with some comment (Temple of the Vampire)

Post by Maxx 11.07.09 17:15

The reason has been written up here on the forum.

First I resigned from OOPs. "the higher up order of Tov which is Order of Prometheus". then I openly resigned from the order on the open forum by calling them out on becoming nothing but a cult with control over every aspect of their operation while oferring no opportunity to have open discussion on anything that might make them appear to be in a bad position. It was so obvious a blind person could see the change. But that is when the operation was changed to become like the COS.

I certainly have no regrets....it has even become worse now than it was.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by pagangod 12.07.09 2:09

...they look for BIG Blind SUCKERS dude.
Any way screw them, if someone is smart he will get in to the point fast! For me 3 days were way too long!!
They do their job we must do ours.

Anyway could someone enlighen me about asetka ? or another order ?

pagangod
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 14.07.09 14:47

pagangod wrote:Anyway could someone enlighen me about asetka ? or another order ?
This forum is filled with discussion and information about the Order of Aset Ka. I think that for a beginner, it should be more than enough information to absorb. However, the Asetian Bible would be the best source of information by far.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 26.07.09 13:34

Maxx, are you aware of what is the current stance of the ToV in what comes to the Aset Ka and the ROS? Or towards Asetianism in general.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.07.09 17:45

Certainly, since some are blood consumers, all the Aset Ka are off limits and ranked below used car salesmen. That is common knowledge, and always has been. Why do you ask?

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.07.09 18:18

I might add that they will not allow anyone as a member that has any connection to this site or considers themselves leaning toward any teachings of the Asetian Bible or of the teachings.

Maxxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 26.07.09 21:30

I asked because in conversation with a high ranked member he has let it slip the information that a private sect of the ToV is nurturing a major interest in the recent movements of the Aset Ka and that they are trying, secretly and behind the scenes, to get more information and to reach several arms of the Asetian Order. Probably with ideas of some sort of personal gain in some way, but so far, without success in the opening of any doors.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 26.07.09 21:42

I am a member of the Royal Order of the Deadly Water Buffalo Lodge!!!! Gimme a break with all this crapola!

I was on the HK site for awhile under another name until they couldn't take the heat in the kitchen and banned me, which is what gutless wannabees do when they are face to face with the truth!
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.07.09 22:08

Victor, ole buddy, I purposely quoted some material from the TOV here as I know that their group monitors everything they can that is said about them on the web.......so they can come in and neutralize it with their comments or point the group to their web site and in so reading the front info, will be hooked and want to join the TOV.........half of everyone here knows I am mischievous. I do it, and I did it on purpose. The other half might suspect it.

Now, their high ranking member may well be in OOPs and is reporting back the conversation with you and all will get together and put their heads together and decide how best to attack this. Nemo, of course, will give the last concept or idea of what to do. He lets them think they have input.

But before I left, I had seen Nemo make a statement about the Asetians as condoning blood drinking, so that means off limits completely. They will lie to you the same way as MB does.....but not Nemo. You can respect what he says. My only problem with him is that he turned over the board to a gang that runs it with their style of ego and in turn, it has become no different from any other board out there........thinking they are the elite and everyone else is below them........you see it all up and down the street every place you go.

But after a little conversation with your friend, you will be able to see he is trying to play you..........

Maxxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.07.09 22:14

And ANK,

to what level did you go into to.........that will tell me how much of their truth you were exposed to.....they only play with those of the beginning levels.........The TOV I am referring to......HK......what is that?

Maxxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 27.07.09 3:19

Maxx,

I am sure he wasn't trying to play me, but he was tactically holding some details back for sure. I am not saying that their interest in Asetianism is a noble one, and probably what they want is not even related with the tradition and culture itself, but remember that the Aset Ka has very strong claws around several highly influential sects within the hardcore occult society and underground, and that is what they might be after. I am sure the blood practices hold no issue, since power easily corrupts any dogma or belief. And wether we like them or not, the Asetians have power in many ways and under many forms, and that may be what they (as many others) are silently seeking from them.

Just remember that the Christians and their beloved Vatican see magick as a no no and has condemned magick all their life, but yet they are the ones practicing it in secret behind the veil of their dogmas and hidden behind their closed doors. What people and groups openly profess is usually very different from what is going on deeply at the core, where no one is watching... especially when there is power at stake.

Oh and by the way, he is not my friend. And Ankhhape, the HK has no relation with this debate, they cannot even be considered an Occult group. They're a role-playing club, remember? That's how every coven and order I have met portrays them. That is, the ones that even heard about them in the first place.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.07.09 6:49

Golly, no wonder I did not know who the HK was.......
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 27.07.09 7:23

House Kheperu are very good friends with Michelle I was of the understanding.
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 27.07.09 7:24

LOL . . . but we're talking about Michelle either . . . (just read the OP) . . . I'm only human ya know!! cyclops
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 27.07.09 7:29

*not talking (I better quit while I'm ahead here)
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.07.09 8:30

Victor,
It is very interesting how you mention that the TOV says they are interested in any kind of contact with the Asetians.
Their number one item was they are against blood drinking in any form or fashion. Even connecting with a group that has any kind of blood dirinking they are heavily against. So I cannot see how this woudl even be considered at all...as many would then see the TOV as a paper shell because of changing that attitude......and resign... No way can I see them changing this point..as you mentioned.

Maxxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 27.07.09 12:07

I don't think Victor means they will change that attitude in a public way, or that anyone will even hear about their desires to connect and learn from the AK. He mentioned that there is a hidden plan by some people with higher ranks at the ToV, not an official or public stance by them. His example of the Vatican was a nice one and made the point.
Anyways, I don't think it really matters either way, who wants to connect with the AK and who doesn't, who wants to learn from them or gain their power, with honor or not. We're here to discuss and study the occult, the politics don't interest me. If the ToV wants anything from the AK, good luck for them, the ROS arrived first. lol

What type of dark arts group would be so scared and against a magickal practice that involves human blood, anyways? Even the Witches (real ones and not Wiccan fluffs) do rituals with fresh blood, and its usage is timeless when it comes to the occult and metaphysics. People that get so blindly against it are too fluffy to my taste. The dark arts are not that conditional...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.07.09 14:50

First, they are not frightened of anything. Your choice of wording here turns it into something it is not.

Secondly, It is openly discussed on their forum. Does not sound very hidden to me.

It is not as you are trying to present your post.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 27.07.09 14:54

Maxx wrote:First, they are not frightened of anything.
Yeah, right...
Everyone has their own fears, they are no exception. Wink
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.07.09 14:56

And you are so positive of that because of .............?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 27.07.09 15:29

Because it is human nature.
They are no exception, and like very human, they sure have their own fears...

Not that I care for what they fear. Just stating a fact.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.07.09 16:29

You are calling all of them human. I know that not all of them are human. Your posts read of a situation that just because you tend to have some conclusion, we should all have the same conclusion as you do, otherwise those that disagree with you are all wrong.

As Elendor wrote "This means that we will strive to promote mature and kNOWLEDGEABLE discussions and healthy debates. Any kind of closed-minded attitudes, arrogance, intolerance and disrespect will not be tolerated"

How can you testify of something as fact when you know hardly anything of the group, as you have never been a part of the TOV. I certainly can attest they are not fearful of the Asetians, and that I know as a fact as I was certainly a member.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 27.07.09 17:08

Yes, I forgot you had the power to tell who is human and who isn't. My bad. *smiles*

Anyways, as I said before, does not matter what they fear or who they fear. I am certain they don't cause any shadow to the Asetians or the Sethians, they're not at their level. This whole discussion if they are scared to the bones or not is pretty irrelevant, since no one really cares...

You were right in one thing, though, I would not be part of money-scam groups that you have to pay to pray. lol
Sounds pretty human to me. Smile
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.07.09 17:24

You certainly have a wonderful talent to include so many things that are not at issue from the main statement and pile things in. And I certainly am so sorry to hear of your continuing forgetfullness.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next