Question with some comment (Temple of the Vampire)

+20
BaphometsThrone
Kalb
LamourBleu
Redhead
Divine 277
Lycian Akhkharu
Phoenix
JWG
Adept
Elendor
Talibah
Maxx
pagangod
Victor
Syrianeh
Jonathan
Ankhhape
Aghrab
Helliana
Maktub
24 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Question with some comment (Temple of the Vampire) - Page 3 Empty Re: Question with some comment (Temple of the Vampire)

Post by Maxx 27.07.09 17:27

BTW Jon, I learned everything that is included in the Asetian Bible from my time spent in the TOV. That is why I always said I have not seen anything new there. Those facts don't fit in with your scheme of things, do they?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Question with some comment (Temple of the Vampire) - Page 3 Empty Re: Question with some comment (Temple of the Vampire)

Post by Ankhhape 27.07.09 17:49

The TOV talks about Asetianism? Because that is what the AB is about.
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 27.07.09 18:13

Maxx wrote:BTW Jon, I learned everything that is included in the Asetian Bible from my time spent in the TOV. That is why I always said I have not seen anything new there. Those facts don't fit in with your scheme of things, do they?
The only chance for that to happen is that someone that used to study Asetianism in the past joined the ToV. As yourself have said before, some of those teachings were given to Nemo from a mysterious someone that no one knows much about. It is likely that this mysterious individual would know about Asetianism and passed down some knowledge, which they adapted into their concepts and philosophies.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.07.09 18:15

Yes....his Grandfather........
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 27.07.09 18:21

That may be the missing link between what they knew... and the Aset Ka.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.07.09 18:23

There really is no missing link......
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 27.07.09 18:31

Just because you don't know about it, does not mean it does not exist. Wink

You say they knew much of the material that you saw in the Asetian Bible. So there sure is a link, otherwise they would not have knowledge that belongs to a tradition far older than their existence.

Just like Ankhhape said, the Asetian Bible discusses Asetianism. If they passed you parts of that knowledge, they were preaching Asetianism, maybe even without knowing so. Wink
Many people serve their purposes without being unaware of who they are serving...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.07.09 18:44

"Just because you don't know about it, does not mean it does not exist."

I don't suppose you could look at yourself and find the same applies.......so often.....

It is obvious we do not see eye to eye on anything........there certainly is a reason for that......and it is apparent it will always be that way........and everyone here knows and sees that......so I might suggest in the future that I do not directly answer any of your posts,,,,,,and you the same with mine.......no need to waste time on this useless tactic.....as I will not change your mind....and you certainly will not change mine. So I am thinking of the others here that have to put up with this crap......so let's just agree to eliminate it....now. You agree?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 27.07.09 18:51

I will not stop participating just because you can't handle my opinions. I am not here to change your mind, or anyone else's mind. I am just here to present my opinion, and I will not allow you to pass things as truth when you just can't know about it and when it does not make sense to me. Many others may agree with you, others may not, but just because of that I won't stop stating my opinion as I did. Now don't need to drag over this, I already explained my point of view over this subject and I believe it does not take much intelligence to get my point, since you are confused behind your own arguments. First you say that the ToV disclosed you with all of the Aset Ka knowledge from the AB, that in many parts was highly secret, and at the same time you say there is no link, ties or any sort of connections. So yeah, they probably were born knowing secret details about a tradition and practices of an older vampire culture, or maybe it was passed down to them by the aliens as well? Nevermind, no need to answer. Let's not waste more time in something so obvious.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.07.09 19:01

I do not really care about your opinions but you are certainly open to present anything and it would be nice to state it is only your opinion. The only issue I have, or have ever had with it, is that you try to pass it off as the only truth, and the final truth, and hang everyone else's opinion. I have the same right here as you do........and I certainly do not see that you have any more credence than I do, or anyone else.

Elendor stated there were two individuals here that had extensive knowledge of the Asetian info from digs. Maktub is very obvious,,,,,,but the other does not show up. The nearest would seem that it might possibly be Victor, but he stated himself it was not he. Other than than I find no one here that really makes a difference in all the content. But anyway, good luck with your issues.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 27.07.09 20:37

Maxx wrote:BTW Jon, I learned everything that is included in the Asetian Bible from my time spent in the TOV. That is why I always said I have not seen anything new there. Those facts don't fit in with your scheme of things, do they?
While several of the concepts mentioned and discussed within the Asetian Bible are not new within the vampire community, at least for those that are into this for a long time, I don't think we can say that nothing was new. I do know what you mean, and myself had much of the presented knowledge priorly to the publishing of the Asetian Bible, however when you say that you learned everything that is included in the AB from the ToV, that simply isn't true. Several details, and some people may even know which I am talking about, were never known by the ToV, because they were held secret by the AK until 2007. This had a purpose and a plan, and the ToV only knew what the AK allowed for them to know, so they could only pass you along the information that they were allowed to know, which was strictly controlled by the AK for a very long time. Several key concepts that allow for the whole foundation to function was information that the ToV never had, they only held small pieces of the overall puzzle, but did not even knew how to put them together. As I said, they only could pass down the information that they were allowed to know, and that was surely under the control and awareness of the Aset Ka, otherwise they would have been silenced long ago. As it happened before under other circumstances, like the already mentioned individuals from France several years ago, part of this other group that dug too deep.

Bottom line is I understand what you mean, but stating it as everything from the AB may give some people the wrong idea. Not to mention that the Asetian Bible still holds secrets not yet decoded...
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.07.09 20:50

then I will recant to show we are in agreement....and change it to everything I know about it, most of it I found out while I was in the TOV. But really, very , very little I was not aware of......and that part I put not much emphasis on. We almost see eye to eye on that......but I am not saying that diminishes anything at all....but you know what I am saying....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 28.07.09 0:21

So does this mean that the AK purposefully leaked information to the TOV as part of an orchestrated plan to slowly come back into public awareness?
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 28.07.09 0:47

Syrianeh wrote:So does this mean that the AK purposefully leaked information to the TOV as part of an orchestrated plan to slowly come back into public awareness?
If they did, it wasn't especially for the ToV. But yes, the Aset Ka has been purposefully leaking information, in many ways and under many faces, for quite a long long time...

Just try to focus on the Asetian tradition and then look around us, you will find clues, hints and small bits of Asetian history and culture here and then, mixed with other traditions, other faiths... other cultures.

They were a voice that spoke in silence and in dreams, and in many ways, they still are.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.07.09 7:31

They were a voice that spoke in silence and in dreams, and in many ways, they still are.

The above is a good description of how some material was past to Nemo, although Nemo was taught by his Grandfather from a young boy and as he grew up into adulthood.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pagangod 24.08.09 15:50

tov is a hoax . You must signup for cryonics to take a grade, you must make contracts with lifeinsurrance etc etc. You can figure out why ? $$ Money $$

pagangod
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 24.08.09 15:58

I assumed Nemo had part of the Cryonics action, if not the hidden owner.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 24.08.09 16:01

BTW. I would not call it all a hoax and pass the teachings off completely based on one thing, that being cryonics. I spent almost 6 years there. I know what the teachings involve.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pagangod 25.08.09 7:21

I have to say that i'm at least feel that they underestimate our iq , they just want your money and nothing beyond that.
Well the books are fine i don't say they aren't , and surelly are 100% better than every self development/help books.
But exploiting their own member seems bad to me.
And there a total lack of freedom there, if you say something they don't like you got banned in 3 hours MAX!
Anyway i knew it all , but the only thing that worries me is that the church of the doktor has fallen in the hand of the vultures and posers. I had plans joining cos cause i really like and totally agree with the satanic bible but know that supports them i don't want it anymore.

pagangod
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 25.08.09 7:39

Believe me, their whole structure has changed entirely as to how they treat the membership. I was there when the learning curve was the major thing......but that has been replaced. Now the same principle as applied to the CoS membership is in effect at ToV. You have a few that love the power of having control over the group (I called them the gang of ten) and they can x you from the board at any minute if something is said that will not conform to what you are supposed to believe......no independent thought is allowed. That is the bottom line. I do not understand how anyone with any intelligence will allow others to control them to that extent.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Talibah 25.08.09 7:47

Intelligence does not come into it, Maxx. When an individual gives into control, it is usually because of boredom, lonliness, misguidance and desperation.
Strangely though, it is usually those that carry out negative control of others that are in truth, the most vulnerable individuals.
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by pagangod 25.08.09 7:51

Maxx wrote:Believe me, their whole structure has changed entirely as to how they treat the membership. I was there when the learning curve was the major thing......but that has been replaced. Now the same principle as applied to the CoS membership is in effect at ToV. You have a few that love the power of having control over the group (I called them the gang of ten) and they can x you from the board at any minute if something is said that will not conform to what you are supposed to believe......no independent thought is allowed. That is the bottom line. I do not understand how anyone with any intelligence will allow others to control them to that extent.

Tov is looking for people with Waayyyy too low I.Q. there is no doubt about this. And their members are talking like been brainwashed and sound like bloody retard robots. They think they are members in something "higher" but instead they are member in something so low as their own I.Q.

Anyway tov should not belong to left hand path , if you have red the last chapter of their bible talking about revelation etc etc you can see that crearly it is worst than even christianity.

Anyway i don't give a damn , but i expeced cos to be different but no, it's the same S##t. Nemo is present in their forums.

Anyway now i dont consider joining cos even if i like lavey.
I'm not gonna to pretend i'm a retard to do their favour.

pagangod
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Talibah 25.08.09 8:00

So, they are after the easily moulded, easily fooled, easily controlled. Sounds like a challenge to me. Sign me up!! Twisted Evil
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 25.08.09 8:09

One last thing and we can end this commentary on ToV......and get on with other things with more issues....
Nemo always made the comment from the very beginning, that one was either a predator or prey, there is no in between........and this applied to the membership within the Temple. Only the strong will survive as a predator even within the Temple Order.

Looking at Nemo from this angle, he has a certain amount of my respect as he has taken a group of intelligent people and put them in charge of a group of idiots, and managed to develop a steady income from both. And the overseers in the gang of ten are not even paid.......think about it. This is a great design and there are not many of us out there that would not readily step into his shoes with a program such as this. It is comical........and lucrative for him.

And then......he has been around CoS for quite some time. His influence over Ventrue, I am sure, has had time to be complete.....so the same process is in effect in the CoS as you will find in the ToV. The main thing is give em what they want.......which is delusion.....and tell them they are special.
It is an easy process when you move into ones mind and manipulate.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pagangod 25.08.09 8:18

I'm a predator and i have many ideas of creating my own Organization/Temple and thinking about this a million times. But noway i would try to exploit so much the members of my organization, i would try to enpower them and not brainwashing them.

pagangod
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next