Question with some comment (Temple of the Vampire)

+20
BaphometsThrone
Kalb
LamourBleu
Redhead
Divine 277
Lycian Akhkharu
Phoenix
JWG
Adept
Elendor
Talibah
Maxx
pagangod
Victor
Syrianeh
Jonathan
Ankhhape
Aghrab
Helliana
Maktub
24 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Question with some comment (Temple of the Vampire) - Page 4 Empty Re: Question with some comment (Temple of the Vampire)

Post by Elendor 25.08.09 8:21

pagangod wrote:I'm a predator and i have many ideas of creating my own Organization/Temple and thinking about this a million times. But noway i would try to exploit so much the members of my organization, i would try to enpower them and not brainwashing them.
You have a point there. There is an honor about respect that most unevolved beings cannot understand. That is why mankind, as well as their fake occult groups, stand where they stand... Think about it.

Elendor
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-06-01

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Question with some comment (Temple of the Vampire) - Page 4 Empty Re: Question with some comment (Temple of the Vampire)

Post by Adept 12.09.09 13:29

I heard you cannot buy all five books of the T.O.V you must earn them
through their rank system. You pay a testing fee to advance to the next
levels while they decide if you it is a good choice. In order to
advance to predator level you must buy cryogenic insurance(They recommend and refer you to the right source for this $$$??? and have
your life plan of success mapped out before they will approve you. In
the end costing you a lot of money with a bunch of "High" ego's running
around on their forum trashing newbies and kissing the ass to the so
called adepts. The T.O.V. are partners/friends with the church of Satan. Most of the members are with the church of Satan as Nemo is a
magister in the C.O.S. So it is clear to see a strong presence from the
C.O.S.

I also heard that many have left even so called adepts because of the
huge conflict with the C.O.S as many view the C.O.S having no place
with the Temple. But as the owner/runner of the Temple website controls
everything this will not ever happen. $$$

Nemo has is famous quote "Test everything and believe nothing". They
have their right to exist but everyone has the right to say no and stay
away from their concepts/views.

I also heard that their goal is to make money and "suck" life-force out of its member bank accounts.

I also heard their books are short, simple and poorly written. Their
have been many re-written versions of these books over the past 10
years.

I hear a lot of things and I hear to stay away/save your money from these liars. Of course they see different as they are the only true religion of real Vampires that run the world Mooo Hah Hah hahhhhhhhhh ha "Test everything and believe nothing-Nemo"
Adept
Adept
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by JWG 12.09.09 17:54

I guess if people heeded the quote, "Test Everything, Believe Nothing" they would not have ever been sucked into the "Church" in the first place, no?
JWG
JWG
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix 12.09.09 22:11

JWG wrote:I guess if people heeded the quote, "Test Everything, Believe Nothing" they would not have ever been sucked into the "Church" in the first place, no?

Sound practice, JWG. I always prefer to ask, question and evaluate; never believing until I am comfortable with the repsonse and the responder. There is too much self-servingness or lack of knowledge being presented as "The Way" or "The Truth" or "The Source".
Phoenix
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by pagangod 13.09.09 0:51

This is just a hoax and nothing more.
You have to be really stupid to join them.
My only problem is that COS has something to do with them, so i will never think about joining cos, even if i like Lavey and Satanic Bible.
They're just moneysuckers both of them and they try to brainwash stupid people and find ways to get their money selling pamphlets in place of books and make them subscribe for cryogenic and insurances to drain the last $ of them.

pagangod
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Lycian Akhkharu 05.08.10 10:25

I recently bought the vampire bible just to read and then collect dust.They claim the 1st vampire religion but I know that Egypt was and had the 1st religions of vampirism at least that what i read.They claim their religion comes from an ancient mesopotamian group call Hekal Tiamat.I did some research through books and the internet and found sqaut on the religion they claim,hmmmmmmm! And I have only bad things bout them. So why havn't they shot down?
Lycian Akhkharu
Lycian Akhkharu
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Lycian Akhkharu 05.08.10 10:27

I recently bought the vampire bible just to read and then collect dust.They claim the 1st vampire religion but I know that Egypt was and had the 1st religions of vampirism at least that what i read.They claim their religion comes from an ancient mesopotamian group call Hekal Tiamat.I did some research through books and the internet and found sqaut on the religion they claim,hmmmmmmm! And I have heard only bad things bout them. So why havn't they shut down?
Lycian Akhkharu
Lycian Akhkharu
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lycian Akhkharu 05.08.10 10:28

Sorry about the double post.
Lycian Akhkharu
Lycian Akhkharu
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 09.08.10 4:47

Lycian Akhkharu wrote:I recently bought the vampire bible just to read and then collect dust.They claim the 1st vampire religion but I know that Egypt was and had the 1st religions of vampirism at least that what i read.They claim their religion comes from an ancient mesopotamian group call Hekal Tiamat.I did some research through books and the internet and found sqaut on the religion they claim,hmmmmmmm! And I have only bad things bout them. So why havn't they shot down?

I thoth Tiamat was a part of the Sumerian religion.... But if You give me some hours... so I can hit the books, I will come up whit an answer.
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 09.08.10 5:04

Well it was, but its also Babylonian....
They have 7 tablets of "creation " .... and Tiamat was the creator ... a chaos goddess.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/ane/stc/stc04.htm

I always check this archives first Wink

It actually have some things in command whit the Asetians.

Sincerely Divine 277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 09.08.10 5:10

Here is another one Smile
http://www.sacred-texts.com/ane/mba/mba01.htmhttp://http://www.sacred-texts.com/ane/mba/mba01.htm
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Redhead 20.08.10 22:52

I don't have anything intelligent to offer but I want to say thanks to the administrators of the forum, as well as the participants. I appreciate the information being left up for everyone to read. I don't like wasting my time trying to wade through the bull. Life is too short.

I remember checking out the ToV about 5 years ago or so. To be honest, I was turned off by many things but especially the ring. But after reading Maxx's contributions, you can't judge a group by it's decoder ring Smile Ahem.

I have Belanger's Psychic Vampire Codex lying around somewhere. After seeing her in action, I can only say I find something very odd about her. It could just be she's so masculine for a woman. But I think my BS flag went up as well.
Redhead
Redhead
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-08-18

https://www.facebook.com/k.scarlet.rakoczy; http://www.facebook.c

Back to top Go down

Question with some comment (Temple of the Vampire) - Page 4 Empty Who are the ROS

Post by LamourBleu 13.04.12 23:51

Jonathan wrote:If you don't mind me asking, what made you leave the TOV, Maxx?

pagangod, why joining the COS? From your experience with the TOV, I would guess that joining the COS would not be much of an option. Also, your presence in here apparently indicates some interest for spiritual vampirism, predatory spirituality and all those black arts that are common practice in orders like the AK and the ROS, but not so much in places like the COS. At least not in any deep metaphysical ways, to the best of my knowledge.

I know it is probably very basic but there is a lot to read on these forums, and search didin't give me results for ROS.
LamourBleu
LamourBleu
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by LamourBleu 14.04.12 1:06

LamourBleu wrote:
Jonathan wrote:If you don't mind me asking, what made you leave the TOV, Maxx?

pagangod, why joining the COS? From your experience with the TOV, I would guess that joining the COS would not be much of an option. Also, your presence in here apparently indicates some interest for spiritual vampirism, predatory spirituality and all those black arts that are common practice in orders like the AK and the ROS, but not so much in places like the COS. At least not in any deep metaphysical ways, to the best of my knowledge.

the ToV wants anything from the AK, good luck for them, the ROS arrived first. lol

I know it is probably very basic but there is a lot to read on these forums, and search didin't give me results for ROS.

I'll take vampire communities I can't join for $200, is it the Red Order of Set.
Yes, but you don't get the $200 or immortality, keep asking question and maybe you'll hit it.

I was reading this as comparing the TOV with the Aset Ka, or the Red Order of Set. I haven't read the Asetian bible yet, but why would the ROS have access to the Asetians first as opposed to being an off shoot or kin to them. I am not sure of the validity of the TOV, but I am guessing you are saying they are comparable to the ROS(except that they are a public vampire org that anyone can join).

When I get the Asetian Bible in the mail, I may have questions about comparing the Aset Ka with the TOV, from those who where once members.

LamourBleu
LamourBleu
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by LamourBleu 14.04.12 4:59

Ok I just keep on answering my own questions. I understand based on reading the kin types that Sethians are against Asetians. I guess I originally thought you were hinting at an alternative place to learn vampirism in comparison to other public organizations. I wonder if the Temple of Set psychic Vampire group is any different?
LamourBleu
LamourBleu
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 14.04.12 8:34

Em Hotep,

LamourBleu, for good education and a way to know a little more about us.. we usually do a presentation at the off-topic part. Please, feel free to talk a bit about yourself there.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 14.04.12 9:27

LamourBleu,

There is plenty of material on the web that shows Nemo created the Temple of the Vampire using his background as a mental health counselor licensed in the state of Washington. You can even find statements that there is an investigation by the state regarding such. With little effort, you can discover he ripped off material from previous magic groups such as the Rosicrucians and also designs by Paul Foster Case.
You can see this in the cube displayed in the Adept Bible....and he says all the other groups ripped off info from his Undead Gods.....smile. Even his winged skull is a complete rip off. He and his wife and son love to state it is very important to rename and reframe....ha. One of his "Magic Laws".

His group is only human and you will find nothing there that will make a human transform into a Vampire. All his instruction on the board you can find in any human structure and within the teaching there is nothing new or out of this world. But if you love paying a couple hundred a year to have someone tell you that you are now powerful and are ruling the world as an Undead God (These have not died as of yet), then this would be the place for that type individual.

His group is an example of the social misfits of the world that need others around to reinforce them and will never be able to advance spiritually as they rely on something other than themselves instead of listening to the divine within. This is the type person that Nemo preys on.

There is no need to go further with this group, or even Belanger and her pathetic display, as common sense should lead one on their walk after reaching a certain point of development in their life.....and it will be evident what fruit grows in any garden.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 14.04.12 9:32

Also, if you look at dates here, you can see that I know what I am speaking of, as I was one of those social misfits that joined his group and went on into the adept section and then on out of the group. I saw how it worked over a period of 5 years or more. I found growth AFTER leaving that bunch...smile.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by BaphometsThrone 11.06.12 16:38

The main problem I had with the TOV was it's seemingly worsening cult - like behavior. Their constantly changing agenda, pushing cryonics and downing anyone without a contract, trying to get members to recruit new members and making them feel guilty if they don't, claiming to be the ONLY access to truth (eveyone else is doomed). It doesn't take a genius to realize how the TOV manipulates it's members.

With that being said, I will say I did learn quite a bit from experiences with some members and found the techniques in the Vampire Bibles to work successfully. I'd recommend reading their material, but NO ONE needs to be a member of a group or pay a monthly fee to practice either Vampirism or magic.

By the way...Lucas Martel and Nemo are the same person. See Law of Magic #3.

BaphometsThrone
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.06.12 16:56

It is like all the other groups that are like it and similar. They really perform a function by getting all that type of individual off the market running loose and getting them all in a single spot. If you have an individual that has a very bad ego problem one can feed that sickness there. Really, they do perform a needed service. Like the garbage collector...that guy is a necessary item for the community....but I am not saying the groups are all garbage...just a method to show my point.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 05.12.16 4:48

Satan is an energy force and not a spirit.When you are involved in an act of black magic that's between you and Set.Set is the source of all consiousness.There is no Satan or Lucifer one can invoke but to name a few Leviathan and Ahriman are spirits who are Set.The dragon mentioned in the ToV is actually the ouroboros or leviathan.The abyss or the subconsious.The dragon is also mentioned in luciferianism as the dragon.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 09.12.16 5:19

The Temple of the Vampire is probably the most active,secretive,and controlversial of the left-hand path vampire groups.The Temple became a registred church in 1989 under the leadership of its founder,Lucas Martel.Like the Order of the Vampire,members pursue vampirism as an apotheosis,learning to take vital energy from other in order to become a consummare predator.However,despite its ban on unlawful activity,the Temple has tried to cultivate a sinister image.In 1994,the Temple published a highly critical letter from an outsider in their newsletter.The Temple's response mocked the author of the letter and added,''THis Temple disclaims any responsibility for the writer's recent death. . .The writer sent his letter unsigned assuming this would shield his identity.The Temple sends its condolences to his survivors''.Jeff Guinn and Andy Grieser contacted the police who confirmed that there had been a murder investigation involving the Temple.One rumor circulating on the Internet suggests that ''Lucas Martel'' is actually an alias used by an uknown member of the Church of Satan.Martel or Nemo is indeed a registred member of the Church of Satan.Diabolus Rex is both a leader in COS and a ToV Adept.Finally the COS,headed by Peter Gilmore,has served as an advocate for the ToV.The Church of Satan's Web site features a link to the ToV.Furthermore,The Church has promoted the ToV in their newsletter.Despite this evidence.Nemo has denied any connection between the two groups.The vampire apocalypse is no longer described in the Temple's Web site.Instead,the Temple has taken a new direction emphasizing physical immortality.Lol i guess Imortallity sells better than being on the winning side of a bloody apocalypse.Sorry for not quoting in my last reply.

George
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 17.12.16 0:47

Maxx you said Nemo left the administration.I was recently communicating with Nemo so he never left or at least not completely.Secondly I doubt you where ever an Adept as you would have reached the point of no return.You would still be a Vampire no matter what.Other than that you would know Nemo,Lucas or Any admin from the ToV can easily use magic to become rich and need not the money from the ToV members.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by l.h.e.e 18.12.16 16:09

Os this serious ?

l.h.e.e
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2016-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by l.h.e.e 18.12.16 16:10

Is this serious ?*

l.h.e.e
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2016-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum