Hello, thoughts to share, and some extra.

4 posters

Go down

Hello, thoughts to share, and some extra.  Empty Hello, thoughts to share, and some extra.

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 27.10.14 7:01

Greetings.

Having gone through some experiential understanding of energy work, I thought to share some things concerning it. Intelligent approach to its totality is of necessay ingredient, before and after its accomplishment. One simply has to follow an intellectual oversight of its framework procedure, order in the chaos. One may, as an artist her sculpture, build up character, the primary use, which holds the energy pattern of oneself. This, having explored, the benefits of the use of energy, is a clearer perception, a lovlier and healthier energy, is it all done correctly.

Having gone to the roots of some psychological problems, I found them to be in my past workings of such energy manipulation gone astray and that it, the practice, had afterward been repressed due to my religious beliefs, causing the subsequent problems, now relesed, and gone as to the root of the tree. It needed to be worked out in the expression of energetic manipulation. It will flourish, because as the roots take in the water and nutrients from the soil, so I may take in the energy from my surroundings without repression, and as the tree stem so circulates it, so it becomes a healthier way of going about.

Having searched for forums where to share things of this subject, I find no better than this particular one.

The art of working with energy, is such, it requires a carefulness. Any thoughts on using hand gestures, body language, in its way?

Thank you.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Hello, thoughts to share, and some extra.  Empty Re: Hello, thoughts to share, and some extra.

Post by Matttt 28.10.14 6:12

A great way for me to connect with energy and to move it throughout my self and the surrounding area is through dance to ritual music.
I find a song I can really resonate with and everything just kind of flows.
Matttt
Matttt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2013-12-31

Back to top Go down

Hello, thoughts to share, and some extra.  Empty Re: Hello, thoughts to share, and some extra.

Post by Stapleraindrop 28.10.14 11:44

"go about it intelligently"
On this point I must politely disagree, as some of the most beautiful moments of human magic can be created with the thoughtless expression of self in union with the universe. Many times energy is worked with unconsciously, from breathing excercises, all the way to an intuitive pattern manifested as a painting on a canvas.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 01.11.14 10:18

Thank you for your replies.

Matttt, yes, that is a beautiful way of doing such energy work. One time I cleansed a whole cottage of energies dancing around to rather harmonic music.

Stapleraindrop, yes, you are right. It is a beautiful way in which you explained it, too. However, in my experience I have learnt to have careful control over such work, that it is all in a, that it can be restored to order - the energy system in balance.

My experimenting continues; once it blew as a chemistry experiment, now, I have learnt to mix the vials in a more perfected way.

I had written a quote, to share now, "Freedom is within you, realized, and one will stretch their wings like an eagle, and fly over the vast heavens of the inner world."

Anyone interested in inner science? In my meditation there is exploration of the way function of things within. It can be quite a fine tool, knowledge from inside.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 01.11.14 17:46

Awesome response new forum person thing, I agree, especially in terms of inner alchemy and science precision is important if you want the results you're going for. Interestingly enough, sometimes the 'scientific procedure' so to speak comes about intuitively and without prior preparation, but maybe my subconscious is just smooth like that.

Biology though is especially relevant to (in my studies anyway) metaphysics, and the union of the two can create awesome results.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 04.11.14 0:33

Thank you for sharing, MysticLight. I always enjoy your posts... they are quite helpful.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down