lono676767
Talibah
Victor
Syrianeh
Kemisi
Laura
14 posters

Go down

Bill Schnoebelen - Interview with an ExVampire Empty Bill Schnoebelen - Interview with an ExVampire

Post by Guest 03.02.09 7:46

Hello everyone,

First of all, congratulations for the new looking forum! It surely was a great change, for better of course Wink

Secondly, I don't know if you're interested in this, but anyway I thought that some of you would like to see it. It's an interview to a supposed "Ex-Vampire". I still haven't seen it all, but I will soon Smile

Here's the link: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7672003660947890622&hl=en

Best regards,
Heru P. K.

Back to top Go down

Bill Schnoebelen - Interview with an ExVampire Empty Re: Bill Schnoebelen - Interview with an ExVampire

Post by Jonathan 03.02.09 11:26

Oh boy... good old Bill Schnoebelen. I have seen several of his lectures and that man is surely a crazy one. lol
I remember once in an interview about vampirism, he saying that he went very deeper into the dark arts so at a point someone must choose wether to become a vampire or a werewolf to go on. How insane can that be?

Oh and right now he's a reborn and refound pseudo Christian obcessed by Christ the lord. What a Face

Jonathan
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Bill Schnoebelen - Interview with an ExVampire Empty Re: Bill Schnoebelen - Interview with an ExVampire

Post by Kemisi 03.02.09 12:08

the guy has completely lost it, someone please just take him away someplace where he cant hurt himself lol
Its been a while since I heard someone that nuts, how long has be been doing lectures?
Kemisi
Kemisi
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.02.09 13:56

Haha! Well... sorry, I didn't know he was *that* nuts, or even a reborn christian! Actually I didn't knew him at all Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura 03.02.09 15:45

First time I hear of him.... but he seems nuts (like many other fakes who pretend to represent the vampire community...)...
Laura
Laura
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Kemisi 03.02.09 20:20

I wasnt able to watch the link earlier but once I got home I did, and yeah he is a big nut.
Kemisi
Kemisi
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 03.02.09 20:44

Oh, there is the male version of Belanger. Very Happy
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 03.02.09 20:55

Victor wrote:Oh, there is the male version of Belanger. Very Happy
There is just a small difference... good 'ole man here Bill Schnoebelen is not as ugly and unbearable to the eye. jocolor

Oh and I bet he weights a few less pounds too!

Jonathan
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Talibah 04.02.09 2:32

*giggles* Amusing - if nothing else - to watch (where do these people come from?)

Very Happy
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 04.02.09 3:22

He looks like he should be wearing a bright green conical cap and standing in a garden by a rose bush.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 04.02.09 4:11

Jonathan wrote:
Victor wrote:Oh, there is the male version of Belanger. Very Happy
There is just a small difference... good 'ole man here Bill Schnoebelen is not as ugly and unbearable to the eye. jocolor

Oh and I bet he weights a few less pounds too!

Jonathan
Oh my... lol!
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Talibah 04.02.09 7:24

lol @ Syrianeh.....Smile
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by lono676767 20.03.09 15:43

oh...i think you guys are just jealous of Michelle and what she's accomplished.

Bill however is deluded and claims to have been in the inner circle of nearly every occult organization... there is another video of him tearing down freemasonry. i think he claimed to be some upper level Scottish rite mason. and it was all Satan worship at the higher levels.
The truth is he is just an evangelical tool that has read a few occult books, and who's main goal is to "turn" people to Christianity...

-Lono
psivamp.org

lono676767
Banned

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilded 21.03.09 12:55

Bill is really out of control. I couldn't stand to watch the full video, a bit too annoying. But amazing to see what type of crazy people exist.

lono676767 wrote:oh...i think you guys are just jealous of Michelle and what she's accomplished.

lol! What has she accomplished that is worth being jealous over, really?
Gilded
Gilded
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotaro 22.03.09 18:41

*shakes head* Crazy.
Kotaro
Kotaro
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Saylamine 22.03.09 20:32

I tried to watch the whole interview, but I couldn't bear it.
Saylamine
Saylamine
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Talibah 23.03.09 5:08

Least said I think....

lol @ Saylamine. Smile
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Adept 13.09.09 11:34

Bill is a very educated man in occult studies and various. It is shame as he chose his business in the christian religion. I have seen this video and from my view point he has lost is mind. It seemed being involved in so many studies, practices and workings his end result was insanity.

His heavy use of drugs over the years played a major part of his "saved" insanity. Most of the film barely touches the "Vampire" subject it is short and simple.

He claims he went to an vampire/church and met with a man who claimed he was a fallen angel/nephillim based individual. This man drank some of his blood and he drank from the fallen angel. He states he is not sure if he was a real but the man seemed very convincing? If you were not sure he was real then how did you become a vampire if you claim that is how he made you.

His other remark is he drank a special mixture of herbs which he would not discuss the formula on the video. The herbs also turned him into a vampire. Then he goes on about how he had to sleep in a coffin with magical writings all over the coffin. He ran a paper route during the night and slept all day.

He used large amounts of cocaine so he could bite people with his retractable vampire fangs that would come out when he fed and the cocaine would make is saliva thick and would numb the areas/flesh so the victim would not be in pain.

Oh one last thing he claimed that when he dies he would come back to life and raise from the dead being a full fledged vampire.

So interview with an ex-vampire as a title is a load of crap and it covers noting on vampires or him being a vampire.......the rest is witch craft, satanic, druid and etc.

He talks a lot about using LSD and other heavy hallucinogenic drugs.............

He is a christian minister/pastor/Evangelical nut! He even TOLD the lady in the video "I still at times get the urge to tap into someones jugular to get a drink" but he fights off by praying.
Adept
Adept
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by AnaInDark 15.09.09 17:41

To my understanding, real occultists find this man to be a huge joke in every sense of the word...
AnaInDark
AnaInDark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-09-11

http://www.twitter.com/AnaInDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ElizabethBathory 17.11.09 12:01

Well a lot of people don't take Aset Ka very seriously. Personally, what caught my interest was the fact that your "master" describes being a vampire as an unhuman soul, which is, from my experience, dead on. I've never seen nor heard anyone else describe it as such.
ElizabethBathory
ElizabethBathory
Banned

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 17.11.09 13:25

ElizabethBathory wrote:Well a lot of people don't take Aset Ka very seriously. Personally, what caught my interest was the fact that your "master" describes being a vampire as an unhuman soul, which is, from my experience, dead on. I've never seen nor heard anyone else describe it as such.
The Aset Ka's view on the nature of the vampire is indeed a breakthrough in what comes to vampiric knowledge. No other group has ever presented the realm of the vampire, its metaphysics and subtle nature as accurate as what we can see being represented within the secretive Asetian tradition.

And yes, of course many don't hold a great respect towards the Aset Ka. Visionaries are always a threat, and the Aset Ka represents a force that is feared by most of those who pretend to discredit it.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapel 17.11.09 21:25

I apologize for being so crude but I think that guy is an asshole.
Personally I have a relationship with Satan and this guy claiming that Demon's are lower than humans is idiotic in the least.
I'm watching it because I want to listen to this man's perspective but I think he is a complete and total ass wipe.
The kind of man that changes religions with the wind and leans on them like a crutch. If he thinks his soul is once again his after having given it to Satan than he's an even bigger idiot than I already believe him to be.
Chapel
Chapel
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down