Book of Anubis Bill Duvendack

3 posters

Go down

Book of Anubis Bill Duvendack Empty Book of Anubis Bill Duvendack

Post by Coagula 26.11.21 13:40

Has anyone tried out any of Bill Duvendack's books?

Coagula
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2021-11-08

Back to top Go down

Book of Anubis Bill Duvendack Empty Re: Book of Anubis Bill Duvendack

Post by Troublemaker 26.11.21 15:26

I am not the most familiar with Bill's works. Maybe someone else can give you some feedback on them. However, I will say that I am not the most impressed with Bill's associations (such as BALG) and he seems like the type who is kind of lacking in gnosis.
If you seek information on Anubis I'd suggest the works of the Aset Ka, which are a lot more legitimate and pure than what Bill produces.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Hound 26.11.21 17:52

Coagula wrote:Has anyone tried out any of Bill Duvendack's books?

Hello, I read Sat En Anpu: Book of Anubis some months ago. Cannot recommend it by any means. The book begins with proclamations that it is a "labor of love" for Anpu, but none of the forthcoming contents beget any sincerity, much less any form or veneration for the being. The majority of the book, if you could call it that, is Bill telling the reader to look up information from other sources, as the "author" is too lazy to elucidate on pretty any point they make. Really, that is the majority of the book. Telling you to read other books. Outside of that, he sprinkles in a few well known bits of information that you can find online, and then there is some personal gnosis (but really not enough to even make that worthwhile). Incredibly disorganized structure. I've found more worthwhile and more respectful texts online, for free. Cannot recommend paying for this, or anything else he makes. The sheer lack of respect, and effort, put into that book left me with an incredibly sour taste.
Hound
Hound
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2020-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Coagula 26.11.21 18:06

Rhea Kaye wrote:I am not the most familiar with Bill's works. Maybe someone else can give you some feedback on them. However, I will say that I am not the most impressed with Bill's associations (such as BALG) and he seems like the type who is kind of lacking in gnosis.
If you seek information on Anubis I'd suggest the works of the Aset Ka, which are a lot more legitimate and pure than what Bill produces.

I'm currently reading the books by Aset Ka. I'm curious what others would recommend outside of Aset Ka.

Coagula
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2021-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 26.11.21 20:39

Well that's the problem. Outside of strictly academic text, you aren't going to find better initiatory content outside of what is produced by the Aset Ka. That doesn't mean you're discouraged from exploring- just that given the role of Anubis (and His legacy/lineage) in protecting and fighting alongside the Violet Family, this is the avenue that holds the most powerful gnosis. And it is indeed heavily and strictly locked.
Just look at the many people claiming kinship with Him and some kind of authority to speak for Him and that should be kind of self explanatory.
Anyway good luck on your search. The VT is indeed the best source I've encountered so far, by quite a large margin, and dwarfs any and all sources online about the topic.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down